Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris was delighted to see his words make Alby smile, and he felt a bit proud that he asked the right question. The older boy said he'd gotten asked to be vice captain, and Dris beamed. That was awesome! He then asked about art club, then mentioned he couldn't draw a bit. "Congrats on the promotion! I know you'll do great! As for Art Club, I guess it's going alright. I've only had a year of it, but I think this year will be even better than last. I should pick a vice captain, though... but I've got four more years to choose someone. And... you can still join, I mean, Jackson Pollock just splattered paint on canvas and he's one of the greatest artists in the abstract expressionist movement. If he can paint, so can you!" He grinned, secretly hoping Alby would at least come and try to do art. He didn't think anyone had to be skilled, so long as they genuinely loved art. Someone got sorted, so he hastily clapped, snorting a bit when Alby noted the severe lack of Ravenclaws this year. "I hope there's nothing in the water... but I suppose I'll stick to juice just in case." He grinned, thinking his joke was pretty clever.

Yukina101

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:06 pm
Long gone and fallen down but I'm loving how it tastes
I look around for desire, love run away
Hold back, we're falling down, and I show you how it breaks
If I can give it, I'll take it, all of the way
User Image
User Image

𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby smiled bashfully at the congratulations but also gave a small thanks. He agreed that he didn't exactly have a rush to pick a vice captain for his club, but thought that having one would be nice for just in case circumstances. He did however chuckle at his pep talk to try and get him to at least come see the club, though he had no idea who this person Polluck was. And paint splatter on a canvas didn't exactly sound like art but he supposed that's where the "abstract" came forth. "Thanks, I doubt I'll be as impressionable as this Polluck person but I'll definitely come to a meeting in the future. Just tell me when and where." Maybe he could drag the others along with him if they weren't already members. He knew Mercy was in art so that was definitely up her alley. Along with nonsensical paint splatter. (Although he could practically hear the rant that it wasn't. Nonsensical he means). Alby chuckled as Dris caught on to his joke and made one himself about drinking juice. "I know what you mean, I think I'll be sticking to tea myself."

Miss GryffindorK

And I've got a lot left to learn, babe
You're nobody 'til somebody loves you
It's hard times when nobody wants you
Fill up my cup, don't ever stop coming
Get up on top, I'll make it pop, honey
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀 ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻

Lena was very excited to have been sorted, and she figured Ravenclaw, the house of wit and intelligence, would be a great place to be. She pulled a book out of her pocket and sat near some other students, flipping open to the page she'd last been reading. She pushed up her glasses, watching a few other students get sorted. Hopefully, the food would arrive soon, as she hadn't eaten since breakfast. Honestly, she should have bought some snacks from the lady with the cart, but she'd been too excited by her story. Now she was here, finally at the school of her dreams, but she didn't know anyone, so she was hiding in a book. That seemed about right, at any rate.

{{Open for Interaction}}
Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅ's ᴀ-ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɪs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Mɪsᴛʏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs sɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴋᴏɴ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ʜɪᴅᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʟᴅ
Dᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀs ʜᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏsᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Bᴇ ᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇ's sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ

𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝒆, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝒇𝓵𝔂, 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼𝓴𝔂

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris noticed Alby's little smile and his small thanks at Dris' words of congratulations. He said he wasn't sure if he'd be as impressionable as Jackson Pollock, which made Dris chuckle. He did, however, agree to come by the club. "Awesome! I'm sure you'll love it! And I'll get my art book out, the one with Jackson Pollock in it, so you can see his works!" He grinned brightly, He was sure he had all his art books in his trunk, but he knew the same book was in the library. After mentioning he'd stick with juice, Alby agreed and said he'd have tea. "But tea is just leaf-water, so if something were in the water, you'd get a nice, tasty dose of it, probably laced with sugar and lemon or something." He laughed happily, glad he was getting to talk to someone new.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Alby snorted as Dris came back saying that his tea would be essentially water so he'd still get a dose of whatever was in it. Though ironically as they were talking about it nearly a handful of students got sorted into Ravenclaw slowly catching up to the other houses. "Maybe I'll get to enjoy my tea after all since more first years are getting sorted." he quipped with a laugh. It finally looked like the sorting was coming to a close meaning that the Headmaster's speech would be upon them and then soon enough, the actual feast. Those biscuits had tided him over a bit on the train ride but he was hungry for an actual meal rather than some sweets. To tide it over he took a slow sip of some water from the goblet in front of him before turning his attention back on his young friend."You're in third year right? What electives have you signed up for? Besides art I'm guessing." he asked with a knowing smirk.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris clapped extra hard when he heard more Ravenclaws added to the roster, grinning brightly when Alby said he'd get to enjoy his tea after all. "That's good news. I've been hankering for sweet tea... and strawberry milk, but mostly tea." He chuckled, turning his attention back to the older student. He asked to verify his year, then asked about his classes, assuming he'd be in art. He was absolutely correct about that! "Yes, third year, and yes, I've been looking forward to art since I was a little first year! I'm also enrolled in Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Music, Mythology, Wandless, and Wandlore, plus my second year of Advanced Flying. I need the extra help for quidditch! We're down a Seeker, and that's the spot I'd like to take!" He nodded, still excited at his increased chances for being the Ravenclaw Seeker. Even if he didn't get it, he was sure he'd still be on the team as a Chaser. He wasn't as good at chasing, but he would take the spot to help his team. Besides, he wanted to win the quidditch cup this year!

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:08 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein looked around for a spot to sit at her new house table. She was feeling a tad bit overwhelmed with all the people and things. She had never been around this many people at once... her parents had sheltered her quite a bit.
                                                          It was surprising they'd even let her go to school really... but of course she had to go to school. It was the only way to learn how to control her magic.

She chose a seat next to another first year who had been sorted earlier than her and smiled at the girl. "Hiya, my name is Rein. Its nice to meet you." She said, sticking her hand out at the girl.

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀 ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻

Lena watched as the Headmaster opened the feast, issuing a few rules. Of course, she didn't dare break any rules, so she kept note of them. Someone sat beside her, so the girl turned her attention to the redhead beside her. She had been sorted around the same time, so the brunette grinned, excited for the thought of friendship. "Hi, I'm Lena! It's nice to meet you too." She accepted the handshake, a smile on her face. Nimble fingers pushed up her glasses, then she tucked her book back into her robe pocket, and she brushed back her hair. Her mom had convinced her to get a haircut, and she was still getting used to her fringe falling in her eyes. For now, she'd have to deal with it, but later she could get a hair band and hold it back. Maybe that would be her plan.

Devlyn Maycry

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅ's ᴀ-ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɪs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Mɪsᴛʏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs sɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴋᴏɴ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ʜɪᴅᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʟᴅ
Dᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀs ʜᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏsᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Bᴇ ᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇ's sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ

𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝒆, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝒇𝓵𝔂, 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼𝓴𝔂

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Alby thought it was a bit odd that Dris would describe his tea preference with him, and saying sweet tea as if it were a separate thing,but not so much the strawberry milk. It was something he'd always wanted to try,
                                          perhaps not strawberry but definitely chocolate or other assorted flavors but he never got the chance growing up. Well now since he was "banished,"maybe he could make a note to have one of the elves pick up some syrup or powder to make some. At least see if the hype was worth it.Listening to all the electives the younger Ravenclaw chose to take made him feel a tad lazy for the handful of electives he had. Though really it wasn't a competition.But if it were he heard that there was once a student who took every OWL and NEWT ever. That was something he'd never get stuck doing for no amount of notoriety or compensation. The stress alone would kill him! Alby was about to respond when the Headmaster stepped up to do his welcoming words and started the feast causing his eyes to widen and take in the familiar spread of food in front of him before piling some upon his plate to eat. Once he got a few forkfuls of food into him he remembered his manners and abashedly turned back towards Dris to continue their conversation. "Wow, that's a rather mixed workload but I'm sure you can make it work for whatever plans you have. Plus I'm in Music, Mythology, and Wandless so, if you ever need some extra help or just another set of notes you know where to find me." he offered the third year taking another sip of water. "And I'm sure you'll do great with quidditch, can't say I can help you much on that front, but I'll be sure to cheer with the rest of them at our games." Alby told him with a chuckle and small shrug. He wasn't the biggest fan of the sport but he did try to make an effort to go to some games since he had friends on different teams.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:37 am
User ImageUser Image

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein smiled at the girl as she introduced herself and after shaking hands, she ran her own hand through her messy hair. Her mum always told her she needed to tame her hair better.. but Rein liked the messy look honestly.. and so did Salem! Not that she could tell her mom that Salem liked it... since her mum didn't even know who Salem was. She had gone off on a tangent in her own head and realized it when the silence between the two girls lingered for too long. "Sorry... my mum and da always say I have a habit of letting my mind take its own course through life."
                                                          She giggled and shrugged. She knew she'd been raised rather secluded like, so she wasn't sure how normal she was compared to other kids. Salem had always told her she was perfectly fine, but she wasn't sure if he was just being nice or not.

"Do you have any friends back home? Did you go to school before Hogwarts? I didn't. My mum and da didn't trust anyone to look after me as a kid. Heck they barely even let me come here, but figured I had too or I'd never learn to control my magic!"
                                                          She realized that was a bunch of questions all at once and blushed.

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:07 pm
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
I think I made you up inside my head.
The stars go waltzing in blue and red,
An arbitrary darkness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ FIFTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan wasn't too thrilled about having to cut her own meal short in order to lead a bunch of wayward children up to the tower because it was past their bedtime, but c'est la vie d'un prefect. She sighed rather dramatically, waved goodbye to her boyfriend with a 'kill me now' look, and drew herself up, surveying the small amount of new Ravenclaws. "First years- children- hatchlings," she tutted, before standing up on her tiptoes to cup her hands around her mouth. "First years, it's time to go to bed! Come along now, unless you plan on sleeping here." Of course, there had once been the time Dris had sleep-walked right down into the Great Hall, but that was neither here nor there. When they'd done as she'd instructed, she started the procession out of the Great Hall and towards the stairs. There'd be an awful lot of them to climb, after all. Hopefully no one tripped in their tiredness and fell. She didn't want to have to swoop in to save them. Surely Gavin, who was quite strong by the looks of him, could handle that much.

OOC:
((Next post will be at Grand Staircase, do not post there until I do))
Cara MiaKitty

shinesnowillusion

Odin Moon

ElliottKun

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

Red Hot Missy

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:36 pm
𝐸𝓂𝓂𝒶 𝒽𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓈

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 | 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 | 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

User Image

Wand:
9", Apple, with Coral, unyeilding

Pet:
Edgar the Raven

Outfit:
Unmarked robes

Thoughts:
Food is delicious

Feeling:
Full and happy. A bit tired

With:
Still around strangers

After the sorting, Emma took a seat at the Ravenclaw table. When the feast began, she started eating, looking around again at the Great Hall. Chatter everywhere and people making friends. At the moment, she was occupied with food and would talk when spoken to.

Right on time, she took her last bite of her pie and over hear the prefect talking, she nodded, obeying the command she was given. Of course she would love sleep right now. She was quite tired.

A kind and clever girl, aren't you?
Those brains will be of great service to you
I think you'll do well in

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGlynn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

¢σνєяє∂ ιи вℓα¢к ωє ℓα¢к тнє ѕσ¢ιαℓ gяα¢єѕ,xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт ℓιкє αи αиιмαℓ ωє ¢яαωℓ συт σf συя ¢αgєѕ,xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєу ¢αи’т тαмє υѕ, ѕσ ιf уσυ’яє σиє σf υѕ, gєт σи тнє вυѕxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceMerc was a girl on a mission. She'd left it alone for a couple of weeks, too busy with getting the year underway and catching up with her friends to worry about it. But, this morning she was free of any such concerns, and her curiosity got the better of her. How could it not? The Great Hall was almost empty, making the blue head of hair at the Ravenclaw table stand out even more. Blue seemed to be a popular color; there was a first year in the same house with it as well. Though, Merc had seen the girl's older sister in passing, and was pretty sure that in their case, it was somehow genetic. This kid, though. He was friends with Tiernan, apparently, but that made no sense. Because quite frankly, if Tiernan had another friend with blue hair, there was no way Mercy had missed it. She paid attention to that kind of thing, after all. So the blue hair must be new for him, or he must only have recently made friends with the Ravenclaw girl. She somehow doubted that it was the latter, though, considering she and Tiernan both had spent the majority of their free time over the holiday at Alby's place.

spaceShe'd debated for a moment; she wasn't insane, some people didn't like to be bothered in the mornings, and she didn't know the guy. But, unfortunately for him, her need to know who exactly he was and what was up with his hair was too much temptation for the Gryffindor girl's poor impulse control to handle. She'd walked right past her own house table to sit at his, taking the spot across from him and lacing her fingers together on the tabletop.
                                                          "Hiya," she said cheerfully, waiting for him to look up at her. "I'm Merc, I'm friends with Alby. Who's dating Tiernan, who you're apparently friends with because I've seen you guys hanging out some recently. But I have no clue who you are, and that's weird. Because you're friends with my friend and you have blue hair. How do I not know you already, huh?" Even assuming the hair was new, it was sort of weird. Surely to God her path should've crossed with this guy by now? He was friends with people she was friends with, and apparently had the sort of personality that'd led to dying his hair blue. That seemed like the sort of person she ought to know.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, ωανє уσυя fℓαg! ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, gєт σff уσυя αѕѕ!
                                                          xxxxxxιт’ѕ συя тιмє иσω, тσ ℓєт ιт αℓℓ нαиg συт ѕσ ѕнσυт ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, ∂σи’т αρσℓσgιzє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнєу ¢αи’т нσℓ∂ уσυ ∂σωи, уσυ ωєяє вσяи тσ яιѕє! ιт’ѕ συя тιмє иσω тσ ¢σмє συт!
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє - ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє - ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:41 pm
User Image
                                                  I tried to be someone else
                                                  But nothing seemed to change
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn had been seated at his own table, minding his own business and digging into a bowl of oatmeal when he noticed that a girl with just as blue of hair as he had strolling toward the Ravenclaw table. Not that that was an unusual occurrence, he'd seen her talk to Alby and Tiernan often enough even when... Well, he'd seen her around even then. What was more of a surprise for him was when she seated herself right in front of him and proceeded to ask him why they hadn't met before. He blinked, thinking that was the oddest introduction in his memory ever, and that was even considering Magni and his tendency to 'selfie' everyone he met. He was pretty sure that wasn't the proper term, but the Welsh boy didn't exactly know what the term for muggle things, so he tended to keep his mouth shut in instances like that. As it was, he stared at the girl, Merc, like she was something that just popped out of one of Jeremy's group of friends with his spoon raised halfway to his mouth.

Realizing that he probably looked ridiculous, he lowered his spoon and straightened himself up a bit.
                                                  "I, um, I haven't really socialized much since first year. I've been friends with Tiernan for quite some time actually. I'm Glynn. I um, well, the blue hair is a recent addition, to be honest." He shifted uncomfortably, not quite wanting to talk about why he had blue hair. He was pretty sure it was bad when he said it was because he couldn't stand looking like he used to. Even with the blue hair, it still made him uncomfortable enough that he wanted to change something else about his appearance. However, his aunt had told him no quite firmly, which might be for his own good, he supposed. He was pretty sure there was something seriously wrong with him that he wanted a more drastic appearance change than just his hair.

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◬-

Finally found myself
                                                  Fighting for a chance.
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am.

Cara MiaKitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games