Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Wanryoku looked at the Raikage, seeing in her expression that something, at least, was bothering her underneath her calm exterior. How did he know? It was the small nuances of her stance, the way she moved, the way she held herself. What could bother the Raikage, whom as far as he had heard was the most powerful kage of this land. In truth, the only one he had heard higher praise for was the old Kage of his village, the Shuhan of his tribe. So then what was it? On the other hand this was the Raikage he was thinking about! Whatever her problems were were simply too far beyond whatever he could do to help, and offering assistance? Well...he still was uncertain of the customs of this land. Could asking to assist her somehow imply her inability to perform deeds? Would she grow angry and rip his head off? Could it be that it was impolite to bring to notice such things? Worse, was it impolite to say nothing? Things such as customs and nuances were completely different on this side of the world, unfortunately, which made life here all the more difficult.

-----Then there was the young man. He looked interesting, wearing some sort of symbol over his ears with something that looked like...candy. Were they candy? Would they taste good if he licked them? More importantly, was it considered a faux pas to lick someone's ears when they were wearing something that looked delectable?

----- Probably...

-----Stepping forward, Wanryoku hefted the mountain lion onto the desk without a moment's thought. The animal caused the table to resound with a dull boom from its weight, and Wanryoku's smile split his face almost in two. "Aye! I work hard to prove self, and I glad for acceptance! Many thanks to you!" His words might seem child like in essence, but his voice, filled with a rich accent, simply made it difficult to form words that they could understand. Clearly he was use to other words, alien in some way, climbing out between his lips like an exploratory tongue into the waiting mouth of a hooker. Reaching with his free hand that held the massive ball attached to it, Wanryoku took the band of fabric and steel into his hand and retreated to his side. With the other he released the nape of the animal's neck and patted its hide for a moment before his hand immediately snapped into place again. His expression was merry. "Gift for you, Lady of Storms! A pet lion of mountain!"

-----His voice was boomingly loud, and thus it was likely this that caused the animal's eyes to snap open and fix onto first the giant ad then the Raikage. It remained still a moment, its pupils pinpricks in shock, before it fully woke and began snapping its jaws in anger, thrashing weakly on the table to free itself from Wanryoku's iron grip. All the while Wanryoku did not flinch, did not act surprised that the creature that had been thought dead but a moment before was now trying to eat the other headband and his own hand.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 0 0 :: r y σ
2 5 0 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 1 0 / 2 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 7 0 / 3 7 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:15 am
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у ѕ
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----αpparently there was nothing that needed said to me, but that was fine since I didn't want to stay anyway. The headband certified me to start training, and the sooner I did that, the sooner I could actually stand up to the threats I made to people.
-----Of course, if training would keep me from making those threats to people, too, that would be even better.
-----That didn't really matter though because the ten foot giant standing something like his height's length away was staring at me. The fact that a man could be that large in the first place was unnerving on its own, but I didn't want to be acknowledged by him. I wasn't sure what to make of the stare either.
-----Thankfully, he looked away, hauling what I'd originally thought was just a pelt onto the desk. No, it was a whole cat. A mountain lion. Even better.
-----Also, that mountain lion was still alive.
-----When it started thrashing around I decided that the giant was insane, and it was time to leave. In the process of trying to eat my headband, the cat knocked it off the desk. I quickly retrieved it and got out of the way. The kage could defend herself, right? Otherwise she wouldn't be in her position.
-----"I'll... just excuse myself..." Nothing else needed said. I headed out the door to start the long hike back down all of those damn steps.

[Exits]

0 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 6 5 / 2 6 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

15 :: кυηαι
10 :: sнυrιкєη
05 :: sєηвση

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

Viktor Banciu
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Kumogakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Sub-Class: Taijutsu

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 200
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 200

Stamina: 400
Total: 400

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passives:

Inventory:
Glass Shuriken x30

"I will create my own fate.
Now shut the ******** up and get out of my way."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Viktor Banciu

"Oh look, it's storming... again," Viktor sighs as he traverses the path up the mountain, hoping to get to the Raikage's office by the time of his eighteenth birthday. Viktor spent the majority of his time working out but... damn. This was ridiculous. Just the path up the mountain to get to the BUILDING the Raikage's office was in was annoying. It wouldn't tire him in any way but it was still an annoying climb. Putting it to the back of his mind, Viktor decides to just use this climb as a chance to have a light workout. He might as well get something out of it right? Viktor starts up the mountain again, this time at a small jog. As annoying as the storms up here were, he couldn't deny that it was a beautiful sight up here. He decided that he didn't really care if it took him a while to get up the mountain. This view was nice.

As Viktor finally gets to the top of the mountain, slowing down to a leisurely walk, he looks up at the building in amazement. This building was huge... and the Raikage's office was at the top of this thing? Viktor sighs, and enters the building to begin the long trek up the winding staircase to the Raikage's office. He couldn't even jog either since doing so indoors, especially in a place like this, would be rude. So, as most who knew him would expect, Viktor was a bit grumpy as he all but slams the door to the office open when he finally gets there. His look of irritation however is immediately replaced with one of confusion however as he sees two things that... had to be a genjutsu. They had to be, because there was no way there was a giant of a man about ten feet tall in this room, holding a freaking mountain lion on the Raikage's desk! It just... made no sense. Dumbstruck, Viktor just stood there staring at the odd sight before him, unable to find the words to explain why he was there in the first place.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ☁ - [ OOC ] - ☁ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:27 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The troubled woman clearly wasn't getting a moment's peace. Why couldn't people get a clue? She'd kept things simple, as she wanted her time to think. To be alone. To worry, but she had taken back the mantle in its entirety, and she learned something quickly: Leadership wasn't a burden to dread, it was one to loathe. The woman swallowed a moment when Wanryoku approached with the ball and chain, and a mountain lion. He stepped up to the dais and placed it upon the desk, knocking the bands astray. It began to writhe, only now revealing itself to have been more awake and far less dead than she had been lead to believe by its state. She unscrewed her flask at her hip and drank deeply of it. How else would she make it through the day now?

The door cracked open (likely another shinobi seeking to be just that) and her arm rose swiftly. A back swing, and a sudden burst in her chakra led to something else: Her arm burst in size. The wide sleeves could only just contain them, as the enormous limb swept along the desk, to take the lion and likely the giant as well soaring away. It wasn't a well thought out idea, but in the end, it was the only thing that was applicable to something as... off as setting a living mountain lion in the midst of an office. Almost immediately, an ANBU appeared as the sizing of her own arm returned to normal, ready to restrain the mountain lion wholly. "You can take your band and remove yourself, Wanryoku. I'll send someone along to find you for further instruction," the raikage spoke, her voice rattling the panes of glass. She wasn't in the mood for games. She looked down to the entrance of her office, the angle made it impossible to witness the exterior, but the young man standing dumbstruck was all she really needed to see. Her hand slid quickly beneath the desk, withdrawing yet another band. She'd need to send someone for more in Takumi soon enough.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:46 am
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----The blow surely sent the giant flying, spinning through the air to hand with an enormous explosion of sound and debris as his weight, mixed with the ball, likely cracked the floor. His eyes turned to the Raikage, filled with anger and annoyance that she would react so to his gift. But he immediately rid himself of those thoughts, for in her face there was...something. Something off. The intuition from before came back to him, and he was forced to agree with it: something bad had happened, and it was something personal. Wanryoku was an outsider, someone barely new to the ropes of being what people here called a Shinobi, and even newer to the title as Chunin under the Kumogakure banner. Asking what his Raikage's issues were was something likely beyond what he could do without causing an awkwardness. Sighing deeply within the halls of his mind at the intricacies of the Shinobi mind, he stood and hefted his ball, ignoring the broken floor around where it had landed. The mountain lion was taken care of for the moment, so he didn't bother looking for it. No, his duty was to leave, to train, and to prove himself worthy as a member of the Village Hidden in the Clouds.

----- And so he took the headband from the desk, bowed low to Kinpaku, and merely said "I am sorry" before turning on his monstrous heals and striding from the building. He had yet to master many of the arts he wanted to learn, so it was time to go and investigate the dojo. Maybe that odd child with the headgear was there...

----- [Exit to Dojo]

2 5 0 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 1 0 / 2 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 7 0 / 3 7 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image

Viktor Banciu
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Kumogakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Sub-Class: Taijutsu

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 200
Total: 200

Stamina: 400
Total: 400

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passives:

Inventory:
Glass Shuriken x30

"I will create my own fate.
Now shut the ******** up and get out of my way."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Viktor Banciu

Viktor watches in amazement as the Raikage simply... slaps the giant man aside? That's what it looked like to him. He knew she was the Raikage but damn slapping aside a giant man like that with such ease was nothing short of amazing in Viktor's eyes. Shaking his head, Viktor decides to just stop being amazed and steps to the side to allow the big guy to walk past him and, observing the woman sitting behind the desk out of the corner of his eye. She seemed... upset. He wondered what it could be. It seemed to be more than just the man bringing a live mountain lion. She couldn't be so upset just over that. Viktor's natural instinct is to do what he can to help the woman since she seemed so troubled, but then again she was the Raikage. Whatever was troubling her it was likely that someone like him would not be able to help. He was only a genin after all. With a small sigh, Viktor approaches the desk and grabs his headband. He bows respectfully and says, [olor=grey]"thank you, Lord Raikage," before tying it to his right bicep as he exits the room. He had a lot of training to get done so the sooner he got to the dojo the better.
[Exit: Dojo]

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ☁ - [ OOC ] - ☁ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

Disturbed Otaku

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:36 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&NPC ( Desk: Dodo Kaiba )

The young office attendant was here on an intern for things. But alas! It was such an honor. To serve under the Lady kage and to help people! The ethics of working was so refreshing with his new job. And that was to provide headbands to shinobi who meets the requirements.

However being the young intern he was, he didn't get his own office. So he nested his way into the Kage's office. A smaller desk just besides the kage's to help with other paper work and band giving.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&ɴᴏᴛᴇ:
{{From this point on, people can receive their bands by rping it out by themselves. Saving more time and posts.

** Remember to quote. So that I know you got your band.}}

[[Ooc: Thought this would help with the overall circulation of people : D ]]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&Lɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʙᴀɴᴅs:
◕ Atsuma Masaru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image

"Back here again in the Village of the Clouds? Who would have thought..." Atsuma would slowly walk himself into the office to greet the Raikage, and be an a** because of the state of disarray the village was in. He would walk in and say, "Aye there pop- Eh, where is everyone?" Atsuma would see that the Raikage was nowhere to be seen, nor did he know that the Raikage had been changed. It has been that long since he has been back here. He would see a headband on the table and think of something. he had never belonged to a village, and nothing was stopping him now. There was a secretary off to the side who wasn't paying attention. Atsuma walked to the desk, grabbed a headband, and walked away in a nonchalant fashion. "So, I guess I'll go ahead and start training now, eh?"

Items:

• Giant Fan
• Senbon x 25
• Kunai x 5

Redera Issun
Claimed my headband.

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai entered the office with Ying and Yang the large white tigers at her side. She smiled brightly. Seeing Kinpaku back in her desk. Was I really gone for that long? Breathing out softly the Jounin simply smiled. "It's good to see you again Kinpaku. How have you been?"

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:54 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kinpaku flexed her fingers as most were leaving. She was quite worn from worry. She hadn't heard from much of anyone. Folks were looking in depth for the missing child, yet she hadn't heard from Daitomi just yet either. Where could she be in such a dire time? She wasn't ure if it'd be possible... The Raikage shook her head. It was necessary that she continue, despite all that may occur. It was a brief moment, Kin realizing she would have to apologize in a short while to the giant.

"My lady, we'll take care of the lion." Another ANBU appeared and in a flash of smoke, it was gone for the moment.

It didn't seem there would be peace, but at least this time, the person who entered wasn't a practical stranger, but rather a girl who had grown under Kinpaku's eye, as many of her upper tier ninja had. A brief reminder that not all she attempted to bond with ended in a horrible tragedy for her to recount again and again. "Welcome back, Sukai. It's been... Well, troubling," Kin informed the girl simply. It wasn't as if she had many people to talk to. The woman couldn't divulge all. Not when Sukai was at best, still a practical stranger.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XXXukai looked at their returned Kage, if Doki was out of office and Kinpaku already stressed about being in the chair again she must have been gone for quite more time than she expected. That or Kinpaku was simply not having the best of days. Entering farther in than just standing at the door the medic wasn't here to bother the woman. "I'm sorry to hear that Lady Raikage. It's good to see you back although." Sukai wasn't sure what to say to her, she always seemed so caught up in everything. Though herself could never imagine what it must be like to sit behind the desk. The most she had ever done was genin tasks of helping file paperwork of things she wasn't authorized to read.

Remembering her tigers were flanking her she waved a hand to them, telling them to exit. They were taking much more room in the office than they used to as kits, and if business were to go down on a personal scale though not likely it'd be best if it was just the two women. Even so, the two only knew each other on a professional level. Sukai could tell that Kinpaku was lonely. The look in her eyes the same look many of her patients had when they were put on bed rest.
"Kinpaku, . . sorry, forgive me for my informality but, if you ever need someone to talk to. . . . I'm always here in Kumogakure. . . . I know we don't know one another as well as two people might. But I've seen the strain of what your kind of work can do on someone. It's not healthy to carry such stress by yourself." Sukai blushed lightly, even to this day, it felt odd going out of her way to make friends, it was easy to be nice to people, but actually talking to them and making friends. Everyone I know from my genin days are all gone. Except Dai, she's the only one that's still around. But she's not here, won't be for some time. Sukai personally was lonely herself, but she would never tell anyone that. If she was more like Black she would be able to make friends in an instant, but that wasn't the case. Everyone in Kumo seemed to turn on her more and more as time went by. Almost like that of a sweater from last fashion season. Looking up to Kinpaku from her thoughts she noticed the awkward silence. She then nodded her head slowly, eyes narrowing to the ground. Ooohhhhkay then." She turned around, beginning to walk out of the office.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:19 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was reassuring to see someone relatively pleased to see her back in her place, or at least it seemed that way. The two tigers were informed to exit, or so it seemed, while they turned to step out. The woman wasn't quite sure how to continue, the rigidity of the work was something that could be of a crutch, and it kept Kinpaku able to hold herself together for the most part, even up to this point. The death of those whom she was directly responsible for was something, but her brooding had apparently alienated Sukai, as she was beginning to awkwardly retreat, after having gone to the effort to point out that stressing out would be harmful to her health.

"Sukai, please make certain that the door is shut."

A lone request of all else, before Kin stood up, and stepped about the desk. She would speak, but it was mostly of things she wished none of the village would hear, and while it was odd to count on Suki of most of the shinobi around, her appointed adviser wasn't about to speak to, though she doubted Doki wanted to talk much now either. Worrying Suzume further with her concerns for her child was just wrong, and now she was choosing to burden another soul with her fears. "Come and sit, once you have the door taken care of." It wasn't the most difficult thing in the world, but she just wanted to clarify things. Two chairs were settled near the window of the tower, allowing a view of the entirety of Kumogakure, and of the surrounding peaks.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:43 am
User Image

XXXukai paused at the door, her blood ran cold. From her stand point she could see Ying and Yang on opposite sides of the door, little ways down the hall. Closing it softly Sukai toke in a breath. Awe man Sukai, Damnit, why'd you have to go and piss off the Raikage. Poking around, idiot! Turning back to Kinpaku she saw her make her way over to the window. Sukai did the same. Sitting opposite of her, never before had she looked out of Kinpaku's office window. . . It was beautiful. It toke her breath away, purple hues sparkling in wonder. "Wow,..." Pulling her thoughts away from the window she looked to Kinpaku.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:56 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kinpaku simply sat, crossing her legs while the door was heard. She hoped things hadn't been misunderstood, but she was far from being tactful for the moment. At least she had picked a place that would convey something other than dread, the view from the office magnificent. The jounin had stepped up and sat beside, only to immediately acknowledge the view. Emerald eyes met the purple gaze, and Kin decided not to wait. "Sukai, the worst thing that could have happened has happened," Kin spoke in sadness. It was a tone not many had been capable of hearing from the woman, as for the most part, it was Daitomi that was the focal point for her venting, and the gateways into the personal life. This though, were Kin to wait, would likely destroy her. "I made a mistake several years ago, and now I pay for it. My daughter is missing, Sukai." She'd been a genin, why hadn't she insisted upon escort for those of Kumo who went to the last recognized chuunin exams? Everything could have been averted, having learned from before, and yet she had done it again.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:06 am
User Image

XXXukai put her full focus on Kinpaku when she started to speak the sage's heart skipped a beat, and then it felt like it stopped completely. She could feel goosebumps creep up her arms and legs as she eyes widened in disbelief. Not only did Kinpaku have a daughter she was missing too!? "H-Has a search party been sent!?" Sukai's voice rose sharply but she paused keeping it down in a more hush voice, now wasn't the time to be alarming and more stressful. She was here for Kinpaku. Not thinking Sukai toke Kinpaku's soft hand into her own gently. "How. . . long?" Her eyes shown with worry and concern, more than anything she wanted to jump up and send out her cats on a tracking mission across the lands, once caught scent of the girl they would be able to track to the ends of the earth.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games