Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:23 am
Nowe winced a little as Kiri started yelling at him, but he went into her room anyways. He made sure to close the door behind him, then went over to sit on the nearby chair. "I didn't kill Senro."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:26 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri turned to glare at him, hearing the door close. "Get out!! I don't want to deal with you right now! Not after you--" She broke off, startled by his words. "What?"

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:39 am
Nowe pulled out the scroll he was sent to retrieve, looking at Kiri with a serious look. "I did not kill Senro. I'm not going to lie..we fought, we tried to kill each other..granted he almost did, but I did not kill him. I let him go, and he left happily knowing we're messing with Seito." He put the scroll back, making a mental note to return it to his superiors when he was done here.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:47 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"So Senro's okay then? No permanent damage?" Kiri asked, still slightly suspicious. She wasn't yelling anymore though, that was a good sign. She rubbed her bandaged arm absently as she waited for an answer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:00 am
"Um....he might have a few burns to match my several cuts but no. No permanent damage." Nowe said, looking at her with a slightly pleading look. "So...can you forgive me?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:11 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri thought about it for a minute, letting him stew. Finally she sighed and moved to face him properly. "Alright....." She reached out pulling him closer with her good arm and giving him a one armed hug.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:18 am
Nowe smiled and hugged her back gratefully, then immediatlly pulled back. "ow ow ok, hug isn't a good idea." he said, taking a step back. "It's not fun fighting when everything green is a weapon against you.."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:20 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Sorry!" Kiri instantly apologized, letting go of him. She smiled slightly. "I didn't think you would have an easy time. Senro's got quite a few tricks up his sleeve." She said with a small laugh.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:42 am
"Yeah...but I don't think he was expecting mine.." Nowe said, reaching over to touch his shoulder. "We need to talk..look I know you hate it when I use the cursemark..but I had no choice, he was going to kill me if I didn't..but this time it was different." He said, looking at Kiri hestiantly. She was not going to like this. "My..body mutated.."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:54 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri's eyes narrowed as he touched his shoulder. She knew what he meant. "Your body....mutated?" She let out a string of curses. "You pushed it to the second level! Do you have ANY idea how dangerous that is?!" She yelled at him. She'd done a bit of studying on cursed seals since first finding out Nowe had one. And she was not pleased at all by this development.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:04 pm
Seeing the attacks had hit and Kagai's body no longer moving Kohane looked towards Zane. He had been knocked back pretty hard and likely had broken a rib or two close to the spine. Getting closer she kneeled down pressing her hands to his chest green chakra covering them as she focused on what was wrong. He did infact have to broken bones along with several bruised ribs and a bit of internal damage from the force of the hit. It wasn't something that here she could cure on her own. "This is gonna hurt a bit but I need to lock the bones in place for a bit to get you to the medical ward to patch you up correctly" Kohane said helping zane to his back as best she could before rolling him over.

Pressing her hands into his back for a moment a few strings came from the tip's of Kohane's fingers. They were another medical jutsu she had practiced in the two years away and come to perfection only months before returning. Chakra threads she could use to help sew up wounds, knit bones back together and a few other medical uses. Working her hands up and down zane's back the threads like her chakra scalpel would simply passed thru his flesh as if it wasn't there being tied to the bones and knitting them in place. The process was a painful one but would be less painful in the end then simply picking him up and taking him there without it. "Alright should be safe to move you now" Kohane said with a small smile as she kneeled there. "Do you want me to carry you or do you think you can walk with some assistance" she questioned wondering if he would be to prideful to be carried by a female medical nin.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:08 pm
"Well would your rather hear that Senro killed me instead?" Nowe asked, looking at her a bit annoyed. "I did what I had to so I could survive ok. I didn't intend for any of this to happen." He took a calming breath though, arguing wasn't going to fix anything. "Nothing we can do about it now ok? I just have to keep working on keeping it at bay."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:25 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri looked like she was about to snap back but she bit her tongue. She had to work on her temper control.....She couldn't just keep snapping like that. She took a deep breath to calm down. "Look. I am happy you both came out alive, but I would rather have not had you push the seal so far." She said calmly. "I'm sorry I yelled. I'm just worried about what it's doing to you."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:14 pm
Senro walked back to the place where he met his team he was still in pain from the fight with Nowe. He'd get Kimi to heal his wounds before he goes back to report his failed

Rila came swinging down from the bridge and closed lined Senro

Senro swore in pain "Dammit what the hell I'm wounded you know"

"Eh suck up it up buttercup" Rila said picking him up and easly brought him to Kimi
Kimi sighed as he saw the two and started to heal Senro "how was the mission?"
"I nearly made it back but was attacked killed all the leaf ninja's but the scroll was burnt up nearly with me"  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 pm
"I would rather have my arm be the target of Amaterasu, than have to go through that again." Zane groaned as he shakily got to his feet. "Yeah, I think it'd be better if you dragged my sorry butt to the hospital." Zane said sheepishly as he dropped to one knee, balancing with his sword. Man, I hope I can unlock Kamui, because THAT, would have made things much easier. Zane thought to himself, slightly pleased with the fact that his one eye had two techniques that usually required a person to have two Sharingan eyes to use. Which means I should be able to unlock the other powers. Zane thought to himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games