Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:47 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Sluggish, panicked
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, where on Earth is Michelle?'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide ran off of the train at the last minute, having been abruptly awakened by the sudden silence from everyone else having exited. She'd gotten to the train late, having slept in due to her mother being up all night sick (pregnancy did that to a woman... Adalaide almost wasn't sure she wanted kids, she was so upset over it), and had meant to find Michelle as soon as the train got on its way and everyone else had settled down a bit... but, of course, no such luck. She'd fallen asleep almost instantly in an empty car, and hadn't been disturbed the whole trip. Now, she couldn't find her friend! When the professor announced that they older students should head for the carriages, she bit her lip. Once they were inside, she would have to go to her table, and Michelle to hers. They wouldn't even get to talk to each other! She frowned, and then noticed someone who looked... vaguely familiar. A Slytherin, she thought, talking to.. Nell! One of Ada's fellow Hufflepuffs. She ran over to the two. Perhaps the girl... Marina, she recalled, had seen Michelle! "Um, hey, Nell, Marina... have, um, have either of you two..." She let out a rather large yawn, it having crept up on her out of no where. "Er, sorry, bit tired... but, um, have you seen Michelle, by any chance?" She walked in step with the two girls, looking around for her friend while trying not to step on her own feet or trip. She smiled widely when her friend appeared. "Michelle! Ohmygosh, I was so worried I wouldn't get to see you!"

User Image

(( OOC: ))
Sorry I haven't posted til now, my birthday was this weekend and I got really busy with celebrations and work... -_-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:58 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled and wrapped an arm around her friend's shoulder, squeezing her in a one armed hug. "I was worried you had missed the train!" She exclaimed.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:03 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Amused
Thoughts: Michelle's right here...
With: Nell, Michelle, and Ada

Marina noticed the look on Nell's face. It resembled that of a small child who had dropped their favorite type of ice cream on their new shoes. Or maybe she was just having a flashback to her childhood. Either way, she looked sad. "Well, she'll have to pick one of them eventually. Maybe Cameron will give up on her, and you can be there to comfort him." she said in a 'hint hint' voice. She suddenly realized Ada was right next to them and looking exhausted and panicky at the same time. If that was possible. "Hi, Ada. Michelle's right there, actually." She pointed to Michelle with an amused expression. The poor girl seemed to have just woken up. She had fallen asleep on the train last year, and woken up, terrified that she had completely missed getting off at Hogsmeade and was now on her way back to London. Luckily, that had not happened. Seeing Ada so sluggish made her suddenly realize how sleepy she really was. Maybe she could take a quick nap during the carriage ride.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:07 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Sluggish, panicked
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, where on Earth is Michelle?'

User Image

Adalaide returned the one arm hug, leaving her arm draped over Michelle's shoulder, smiling widely. "I got here late and fell asleep... this almost missing the train thing is becoming tradition! But, I didn't sleep much last night, mama was up all night sick because of the baby. So I got maybe an hour? She got even less... anyway, I was gonna hunt you down once everyone was sitting down for the most part, but I fell asleep." She frowned. She didn't like that she'd been late to the train again. It didn't bode well. One year she might actually miss it! But, there were other things to talk about. "By the way, you will never guess who I saw when I was looking for a compartment! Damien was sitting all by himself, just... just staring! He looked like something was really wrong!" The fate of the Slytherin boy had been the source of many a rumor last year. Everything had been normal, and then suddenly he'd just stopped coming to classes! He'd been nowhere to be found for the entire rest of term. No one would say anything about what had happened to him, not even the professors. Ada had wondered if something awful had happened to him, and if he would even be back. It would seem that, whatever it was, it hadn't been so awful that he couldn't return. She felt a little awful about it, but she sort of hoped that whatever it was would do something to fix his personality. Maybe he wouldn't be quite so mean... or maybe he'd at least have the sense to keep it to himself.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Numb
Thoughts: He's still-?

There was a sharp intake of breath from Marina. She looked like she was going to be sick. So Damien was still.... Like that. She had expected that he would be back to his normal snobby self. Apparently not. Feelings of guilt washed over her like a wave. Why couldn't he have gone back to normal? Then they could go back to hating each other and everything would be OK. Nobody had noticed her absent. She'd only missed a class or two, but Damien.... Part of her wanted to just tell them all what happened, but she'd held back. Damien could explain everything if he wanted to. It wasn't her place. It still wasn't. She could not, would not say anything. She stared at her feet for a second or two before looking up. "...Ada? Your mum's having a baby? That's great!" She forced a smile, but still looked like she might puke.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Not Sorted ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose followed them, rushing abit. She didn't want to be left behind.

[[OOC: ]]

((Exit))

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smiled at the touch of Cersei's hand as she complimented his new haircut. "Thanks," he said before she cut him off. "Okay, see you later!" he called after the girl as she dashed away. He nodded at Nell to acknowledge that he heard her say she was going to catch the carriage with another friend. A smile crept onto his face once Samuel disappeared again. When he heard the echoing voice of Professor McKenny, Cameron looked at Caitlin. "We have to go," he stated, hoping she'd agree with him and would not stall.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:53 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // Second Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She saw me... That should probably bother me... Marina looks good, at least.'

User Image

Damien was walking, a bit slower than most of the other first years, perhaps, but he was at least walking. He hadn't done much of that since the incident. Not because he was incapable, but rather because he simply... didn't care to. He hadn't cared to do much of anything. But, he wanted to return to school. All summer, he'd remained secluded in his room. At first he hadn't wanted to go anywhere, but when he'd started to feel up to it, his mother had insisted he remain in his room anyway. She'd said it was because she didn't want him overexerting himself, but as he'd grown stronger physically, he'd begun feeling cooped up. When she had still insisted he not come out, he'd grown suspicious that perhaps she simply hadn't wanted to be around him. He thought that... that she might be embarrassed by him. Ashamed. And his parents had no tolerance for any source of shame. There was a part of him that had realized that they didn't want to have to look at him and face how shameful his state was. After that, he'd once again retreated into himself, not bothering to attempt to go anywhere for the entire last month of Summer. Now, he was finally out and about again... and he couldn't seem to make himself care. He passed the four girls, his ears catching his name. he heard Adalaide remark about seeing him on the train... he hadn't even noticed. How had he missed that? He glanced over, knowing that, normally, he would say something about it. He would have a snide comment. But he just... he didn't even care. He'd realized that, just like this summer, his parent's refusal to allow him to play with other children after meeting her had been because they were ashamed and didn't think he could make good choices on who to associate with. He felt as though they spent most of their time being embarrassed about him. He was a child; what did they expect? He decided it was pointless to insult the girl, or even comment. He noticed Marina with the other girls; she'd grown uncomfortable at the mention of his name. He was actually a little surprised that she hadn't told anyone what'd happened. He seemed to recall blowing up at her at some point; he supposed he'd insulted her bloodline, perhaps blamed her. He wasn't sure. But, she seemed to be well enough. That was good.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

The third year had already looked away when Melinda gave her a somewhat spiteful look. When Professor McKenny's voice chimed through the crowd, Ariana jerked her head towards the direction in which Samuel stood. They had to get on the carriages soon, or else they were going to be late! "Hey, Sam!" she exclaimed, letting go of her luggage to wave at the boy as her other hand was in Katrina's hand.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:08 pm
♫ Feeling: Rushed
♫ Company: Cameron, Gracie.
♫ What am I doing: Going to the carriages
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin listened to Sam and nodded, mentally taking down the directions. She hugged him quickly before returning to her little group that had been subtracted down to just Cameron and Gracie. She held her hand out to Cam, waiting for him to grab it before using her experience in football to catch up with Gracie.

OOC: Sorry! Soccer Practice!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron stared at Caitlin's extended hand for a moment before realizing it was offered for him to take. Gladly, the boy cupped his friend's hand in his before running off towards the blonde girl, who he had yet to recognize as Gracie.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Ruby almost didn't notice the other second year approached her. She had still been gazing around trying to find someone to talk to. The other girl's voice drew her attention. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Ruby." she said with a smile. Shortly her introduction she noticed that some of the older students were starting to move to the carriages. The young lady wondered if they should start heading out as well. "I'm a hufflepuff, what are you?" She asked attempting to keep the conversation going. Just like the other second year had said she hadn't spoken with her before so she was unsure of what to day

((sorry for the kind of short post, vi))  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:34 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle listened as Ada spoke and then turned when she noticed Damien passing them by. She watched him with stony grey eyes. He looked weak and pathetic, perfect prey. A small twisted smile distorted her features for a meer second. He would be fun to play with this year. She was sure she could get him fired up if she tried hard enough. With one last blink of her cold eyes she turned back to her friend and smiled. "I'm sure you'll call all the puking worth it once you have a little brother or sister."
User Image

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie had stopped at a Carriage and was waiting for Caitlin and Cameron to catch up. Once they had she smiled. "Hey there Bird." She said with a laugh, leaving off the love part for the sake of Cameron. She smiled, actually kind of liking the sound of that nickname. Maybe she'd keep it. With the thought she ruffled her hair like she always used to do when it was short. It didn't work as well now that it was long, but it was a habit she just couldn't seem to break.

Love interest: Jack, Jade, really anyone cute

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Samuel crossed to the girls and wrapped his arms around them both, pulling them in. "Hey girls! How was your-" He stopped when he looked down and saw that they were holding hands. He smiled. "So, uh, did you two finally hitch up? I saw it from a mile away."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara turned quickly as the professor called for the first years. She beckoned to her two newly made friends to follow before she walked off quickly toward her, ready to take the next step toward starting her wizarding life.

ooc: bleh~  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games