Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah slowly got over her shock, grinning and entering the room, closing the door behind her. She perched on the edge of Epsilon's bed, watching her husband and the other demon with great interest. 'This is actually kind of hot...'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi panted and glared at Kirrah through glazed eyes, struggling to form coherent thoughts, let alone words, as he drew near to the end of his endurance. "H-Hentai," he spat at his wife, blushing deeper when she just laughed and nodded her agreement to his accusation. The demon allowed his eyes to slip closed and didn't open them again until he and Epsilon had finished several minutes later. Quickly he adjusted his clothing so he was decent and tugged Epsilon to his feet, looking at Kirrah anxiously. "Kirrah... I was going to tell you first..." He fell silent again when Kirrah stood and placed a finger against his lips to quiet him.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah pressed her lips to Satoshi's with some difficulty, having to practically climb her tall husband to accomplish it. She stepped back and laughed at his expression. "Satoshi, you're a silly, scruffy old demon... You really thought I'd be upset about this? Actually, I'm glad you have another lover to go to when I spend the night with Amilia, I'd worried about you being alone." Kirrah grinned at Epsilon and rushed to her room without a word to him, coming back within thirty seconds and handing the spider demon a large bottle of strawberry flavored lubricant. "Use this. A lot. And be gentle with my uke, hai?" She giggled wickedly and waved to Satoshi as she exited, closing the door behind her and hurrying off to tell the girls that all was well, leaving the two men to their fun.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:14 am
User Image

Epsilon looked at the bottle in his hands and then grinned at the demon, his yellow eyes sparkling in impish joy. "Well, you heard your wife.... Let's get busy Sir!" and quickly stripped off his jacket, his strong chest barred to him for scrutiny.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:52 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi smiled a bit reluctantly and scrutinized Epsilon's bare upper body thoughtfully for a moment before lunging and tackling the man to the bed. In the space of a breath he'd shed his own suit coat, shirt, and tie while straddling Epsilon's hips. That done, he gripped the male's wrists in a hand and pinned them above his head. "Agreed," he whispered, giving Epsilon's ear a small bite. "But you, my dear spider demon, will be the uke."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin sipped juice from a can as she stood by the hospital vending machine, idly wondering if she and Ash would ever manage to stop coming here. 'I can understand the occasional accident... But this is ridiculous.' The current bout of sitting by Ash's bedside reminded her a bit of when Ash had been in her coma after Tsubatsu's beating... A horrifying time for her.

Shaking herself from her reminiscing, Erin tossed the empty can in the garbage and shoved her hands in her pockets as she headed back toward Ash's room. Her physical recovery was going fine. Neither of them were pregnant, thank the gods; having Jayce's child had been a major fear for her. And she couldn't imagine Brian's guilt if Ash had been pregnant by him.

She wasn't angry with Brian. She knew very well that Jayce had been the b*****d behind it all, and still blamed herself for not being able to kill him sooner, when it could have saved Ash. Erin smiled at her wife as she entered the room, settling herself on the couch that had become her constant perch. "Hey, baby, how are you feeling?" she asked the woman cheerfully, leaning over and kissing her cheek softly. Ash had just gotten back from her physical therapy for the day.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:50 am
User Image

Ash smiled at Erin, her eyes as tired as her body from the therapy. She had almost gotten seven steps from they gave out on her, but she felt like she had done well regardless. "Yeah, just kinda worn out from the therapy." The grey and green eyed girl replied. She had been having small nightmares about what had happened, but not too bad and she hadn't told Erin. Whenever she woke up and heard any males voices behind her, she did freeze up, but still, nothing too bad. She sat up and kissed her husband on her lips softly, her neck still very sore and her right lower back was still injured, but they hoped she would be going home soon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:48 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin sighed softly and rubbed her forehead. "If only you were making such good progress in your mental therapy." She took Ash's hand and intertwined their fingers with a small smile. "You've been giving Doctor Bradley a hard time, Ash, just sitting there saying nothing." She smirked slightly and patted Ash's shoulder gently with her free hand. "It's patients like you that make me kind of glad I never finished pursuing psychology as a career... I probably don't have the patience for it, but still."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:12 am
User Image

Ash pouted then pulled Erin onto her lap, making the taller girl straddle her. "But I am doing something else in there. I keep thinking about how I can turn this wheelchair into a sort of chopper, like a motorcycle. I mean, isn't that epic?" She asked, resting her head against Erin's chest and listening to her heart beating. She sighed and finally said, "I don't like talking about it because it sounds nuts Erin. You and I know it's true, but they would take Dad, you, and me and lock us all up for being nuts. Who would believe us? That Harmony is a Dragon, Lizzy is Angelic, or that Sirrah is a half demon and we fought in a hidden war?" She hid her face in Erin's chest and nuzzled her gently.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:31 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin sighed softly and ran her fingers through Ash's hair. "You're right, of course. Seems we can't trust normal humans anymore..." She smiled slightly and touched the symbol on Ash's wrist. "Don't even know if we count as normal humans. I used to be a ******** Angelic." She sighed again and curled up beside Ash, wrapping her arms protectively around the girl. "Maybe we could get Sirrah to be your psychologist instead... She's qualified and you know it would be safe to talk to her." She kissed Ash's forehead softly and fidgeted, knowing her wife probably wouldn't like what she had to say. "We can't let this fester, Ash... I don't want you to go back to having horrible waking terrors and your mind splitting. Please, promise me you'll talk to Sirrah, if no one else? Please?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:00 am
User Image

Ash groaned and buried her face against Erin's chest, saying in a muffled voice, "But I just want to stay nuzzled against your wondrous bosom, nestled in your soft and delicate mounds..." Then finished with, "And I'll talk to Sirrah too dammit..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:06 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin laughed and blushed at Ash's attempt to get out of the promise. "Well, you don't have to go right now... You could stay right where you are for awhile... As long as you want, actually. My... uh... wondrous bosom isn't going anywhere." She softly pressed her lips to Ash's jaw and whispered, "I love you, baby."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 am
User Image

Ash grinned and began to passionately kiss Erin, her hands yanking the taller woman's shirt off over her head, and holding her tightly, panting against her lips as her own heart thudded in desire. As the feelings of need began to run through her, Ash moved her hands down Erin's body, touching and caressing hr upper body as she heard Erin's soft sounds of pleasure.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:17 am
User Image

Kevin walked into Ash's room to check on her, his own legs finally fully functional as he closed the door behind him and said, "Ash? I wanted to che- SWEET JESUS!!!!" And used his chart to cover his face at the sight of the shirtless Erin, half laughing out, "Well now... Reminds me of old times... Erin? Take this please." He told her and threw a latex glove at the girl moments after she had fallen to the ground in her shock. "Never have unprotected lesbian sex." He joked, slowly lowering his chart to look at her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:24 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was a bit miffed that Kevin had interrupted them, but picked up the glove with a smirk. 'Better than having her dad walk in on us... I thought he was going to kill me that one time... Damn, has it really been so long?' Erin tossed the glove and laughed as it hit Kevin in the face. "Thanks for the advice, Pervy Doc, but really, I'm not that worried about her getting me pregnant. Now, if you'll excuse us, please, I would like to finish my conversation with my wife."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff