Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 pm
"Well, after word leaked out about all the corrupt charities that have been exposed in Diethelm, the public has started getting a bit...how should I say it...annoyed I suppose. We've been dealing with the riots, but according to my sources, the best way to calm them down is for them to get a glimpse or a word from you. From what I've been told, there are many people who still look up to you in Diethelm" Damien said. He thought those people were idiots, but didn't say that part out loud.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 pm
"I see. So you have a need of my influence." She replied. "Though I also suppose in cases such as these... I should go ahead and bring up the elephant in the room. Our... ways are ways of peace and defensive war. I understand people look to such an image and provoke riots. I expressed a wish to maintain our values of peace in response to such actions, but it seems you did not hear me." She said, fixing up her cup of tea to her liking.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 pm
"Oh, really? I must have missed that. Please tell me when that was" Damien said, playing ignorance on his part. He also had some tea.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 pm
Lianne was silent for a moment before letting out a sigh. "I know you know exactly what I'm talking about. To my speech, you publicly labeled me as a liar to your kingdom. Your country is your country. You may say and enforce anything you desire as the leader, but didn't appreciate when I tried to stay out of your affairs and you slandered my name. What good would this meeting be to you if in your eyes, I am nothing more then a harmless pest. I understand why you came here, and I know it was against your wishes, but it all seems a bit hypocritical, don't you think?" She asked with the same calmness as she sipped her tea.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:51 pm
Damien put his teacup down and laced his white gloved fingers together. He looked directly at Lianne. "Well I never would have come here unless I would have felt it was beneficial to me. I was told it would help calm things down, but personally I feel that force is the only way to show people who's boss. Personally I would prefer if you didn't show up at all. I really don't know why my people still believe in this silly stuff. I thought they were smarter then that" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm
She was silent for a moment and turned her head towards the flowers. "People like to hope. To hope and to dream in something better, something greater then themselves. A hopeful people is a happy people, but your people clearly aren't happy. And somehow, in the midst of that, I have become their symbol of hope. Why do you think that is?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:43 am
"Very well" Zil had said as he followed the maid accompanied by his men. They took a seat when the maid gestured and awaited for the return of the high priestess. Meanwhile, he dialed in Dustin's number, seeking advice under the guise of checking what's going on back at the base.

The dining hall seemed a little quiet when Monica stepped in and took a seat. "Where is... everyone?" She asked, wondering why the absolute leader and some other people weren't there.

"Oh, Ms. Ravenstone. The absolute leader is in Mt. Angelo right now. The others must be coming late because of that." A general said to her.

"I see..."Monica replied with a blank expression as the food was served. She didn't mind in particular but she missed that piece of information that the absolute leader wasn't there somehow. Not knowing something always made her anxious anyway.

Kyrell pat Saiyu's head and went down to the main plaza to set up the training grounds and make sure everything was in place once again.

((OOC: *grabs popcorn and shoves it in mouth* Want some, Snuggs?))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:32 am
((Let's see... now after Zil converses with Dustin, he needs to spot Damien somehow. xd ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:09 am
((He'd go berserk and bloody murder everything... Not to mention accidentally almost kill people and be kicked out of Mt. Angelo. Good heavens no! surprised ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:14 am
((Yeah... you have a point there... >.> *sighs* ))

Jian came in late, looking a bit tired but not too warn out. He took his usual seat even though Damien wasn't there. After finishing his food, he got up and said hello to Monica to have a quick chat with her before returning to his work. "Hello. How are you?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:15 pm
"I'd say it would be because of lies and falsehoods being spread throughout the country. I am the saviour and protector of the Diethelmian people and they know this. I'd say it's because of an external source trying to break apart my people.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:29 pm
"I see..." She replied calmly. "You remind me of Joseph Hyzne. But either way, what is Diethelm like? I've never been there and everyone told me it's dark and gray with manufacturing and steel." She said. Joseph Hyzne, of course, was a controversial philosopher who's work was thought to be destroyed hundreds of years before, and most forget about him except for talking about the influence he had on other famous people.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 pm
((Is that a person you made up?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:36 pm
((yep, for conversational purposes))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:31 pm
"Silver Wolf here. What's the situation?" Dustin asked after picking up his communicator.

"Indeed. I've read some of his works after they were made legal in my country. Of course, after I took over I've had some slight edits made to them so that they follow my ideology. After all, there's no doubt that his philosophy was meant for people like me. As for my country, yes there's a lot of factories, but it's really not as dark as everyone makes it out to be. It's a very beautiful place. There's a reason why the national anthem is called "Fields of Diethelm" the Absolute Leader said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games