Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates and Opponents
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Two
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Go Eagles!

Dris pushed forward, practically on top of the snitch now. He lowered his chest to his broom, ready to use one hand to grab... in just a few more feet....

Quote:

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
Chasing:3/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:55 am
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch continued searching, though he was growing more and more annoyed.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 7
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope this year's as good as last year, if not better.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dris reached a hand out, ready to try and nab at the snitch. Part of him wondered where Byuch was, given that he was usually aggressive in the fight for the snitch. NO! He couldn't let himself get distracted right now. Not when he was about the catch the snitch! He reached a hand out, swiping at the ball.

Quote:

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:21 {Missed!}
Catching:1/2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I O N A D U F F Y
First Year Ravenclaw
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Nervous
xLocation: Quidditch Pitch
xWith: Most of the School
xStatus: Single

Iona continued down the pitch, clutching the quaffle to her chest. She was focused intently on the goals so she didn't notice if anyone was chasing her.

Out of Character: {...}

Ravenclaw Chaser
AC:
Modifiers: +2 (Shooting); +2 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Total RollƖ: (__)
Lives: [x] [x] [x]
(2/3)

Summer II

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:20 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch continued his search. It couldn't be this hard. Dris had to be right on top of it.

Final Roll: 14
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:23 pm
Creating chaos just to prove we're alive
Demolition of a delicate kind
Midnight confessions keep on blurring the line
Say you're here on my side
Want you here on my side

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin │ fourth year │ chaser

Callista was annoyed her shot had been block and tore after Iona, determined to get the quaffle back.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Total Roll: 7 (fail)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made:

Quote:

Twisting and turning all according to plan
Your secret's safe until there's blood on my hands
Push me away but we're still victims of chance
And we're here in the light
Now we're here in the light

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Summer II rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:19 pm
I O N A D U F F Y
First Year Ravenclaw

xFeeling: Nervous
xLocation: Quidditch Pitch
xWith: Most of the School
xStatus: Single

Her unobstructed run to the goal was finally obstructed by one of the Slytherin chasers. Thankfully, Iona managed to keep her hands on the ball and dive away from the opponent. Focusing on the goals, Iona took her shot.

Out of Character: {...}

Ravenclaw Chaser
AC:
Modifiers: +2 (Shooting); +2 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Total RollƖ: 11
Lives: [x] [x] [x]
(3/3)

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch continued his search, hoping that Dris didn't catch it before he could even find it.

Final Roll: 7
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:24 pm
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                      𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was up. He went to stop the eagles from also getting a goal.

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 12 (10 + 1 EXP + 1 AF1)
                                                                Modifiers: +6 Catch (keeper) +2 other
                                                                Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:28 pm
    User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                        𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                        𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                        𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was pleased he caught it. Smirking he passed it to Callista

Position: Keeper
                                                                  AC: 12 (10 + 1 EXP + 1 AF1)
                                                                  Modifiers: +6 Catch (keeper) +2 other
                                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                  Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                  Total roll:23

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                  𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                  𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                  𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇
                                                                  The Forgotten Weasley
                                                                  [/spoiler ]

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
      Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
      • Gifting Gone Wild 250
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Pet Lover 100
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:28 pm

Dris missed, but only by a hair. He had to try again. No misses this time. He was determined to capture the snitch.

Quote:

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:18 {Failed!}
      Catching:2/2

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:31 pm
      User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch redoubled his efforts to find the snitch. He was determined to find it.

Final Roll: 21 (Spotted!)
                                                      -/3 Catch Up
                                                      -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100
      Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:35 pm

If you want it, take it
                                                              I
                                                              should've said it before
                                                              Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                              I can't
                                                              pretend anymore

A bludger slammed into Rein's ribs and she groaned. Ignoring the pain, Rein aimed a bludger at Byuch. She had to give Dris the best chance she could. She wanted to win.

Position: Beater
                                                              Final Roll: 22 (Hit)
                                                              Modifiers: +7 to swings (-1 ow)
                                                              Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                              Above AC to hit
                                                              Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                              Above 15 to save.
                                                              0-10

I only wanna die alive
                                                              Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                              I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                              Now that I've
                                                              become who I really are

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:41 pm
      Creating chaos just to prove we're alive
      Demolition of a delicate kind
      Midnight confessions keep on blurring the line
      Say you're here on my side
      Want you here on my side

CALLISTA
      DULCE
      HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin │ fourth year │ chaser

Callista caught the pass from Jeremy and headed towards the Ravenclaw goals.

OOC:
      Position: Chaser
      Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
      Total Roll:
      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
      Lives: (X) (X) (X)
      Posts to Goal: 1/3
      Number of Goals Made:

Quote:

Twisting and turning all according to plan
      Your secret's safe until there's blood on my hands
      Push me away but we're still victims of chance
      And we're here in the light
      Now we're here in the light

The Forgotten Weasley
      Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
      • WilyTrickster 50
      • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
      • The Wolf Within 100
      Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
      Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
      • Gifting Gone Wild 250
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Pet Lover 100
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:46 pm

Dris missed again.... but now he couldn't see where the stupid thing went. How did he lose it?! It was right there! Mentally slapping himself, the Ravenclaw searched for the snitch once more, not wanting to lose it now.

Quote:

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:19 {Spotted!}
      Chasing:x/3
      Catching:x/2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games