Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:16 am
((It's ok. I fell asleep... and accomplished nothing today... tomorrow, getting homework done is going to suck! ))

The king's quarters were empty. For some reason, Luna had not returned.

"Pretty good. Remember, everyone needs to think that Hector is completely fine. I've been picking up some of her chores and stuff, but just remember to watch what you say. We don't need a panic." John told them. "We're heading towards the capital right now. It shouldn't take long to get there, but I don't want to land at Hannon's capital, and the wind currents are pretty strong. I need a clearer direction of where I'm going as soon as possible. I don't want the crew to feel like they're going in circles."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:38 am
Farah sat on the upper deck one leg dangling hap-hazardously over the side of the ship. One arm was wound firmly in one of the loos rigging ropes to stop her for falling if they hit turbulence.

Several of the crew members had tried their luck with the Hannon trader with varying degrees of success. She was obviously still bitter about John's comment. It was true that she would flirt with anything that moved but for some reason being told to find someone to 'humour her' had dented her ego a lot more then she would care to admit.

'As soon as we get to Hannon I'm off'  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:33 am
"perhaps we need someone who's more familiar with navigating in and out of Hannon" he said "could you get a hold of Farah?"

Liam looked around the room, Luna hadn't returned, it was a bit strange but he didn't think too much of it. He stepped to the balcony and looked out over the city, Luna was on his mind unfortunately, he missed her already.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:15 am
"I thought she was still here with you." John said. "Well then, I guess I'll go look for her." He sighed. He left the room and began to walk around, looking for where she had gone. Not finding her, he looked out the window with a sigh, then spotted her. Suddenly his eyes lit up as he swore under his breath. If the rope snaps, chances were she would die. "Hey! Come back inside!" John called to her.

Luna wasn't the palace. After she had finished crying, she began her basic chores. He usually lively face was cold and harsh. Her parents didn't ask her questions as she quietly did her work.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:26 am
Farah tilted her head and raised an eyebrow, swinging her other leg back onto the deck. still keeping hold of the rope she placed one hand on her hip her stance almost challenging to John's order "Can I help you with something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:40 am
"Yes, now get back in here!" He called. Seeing her stubbornness, he began to take precautions and tied a rope to himself and to the ship.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:11 pm
Farah grinned and tugged the rope, hopping down onto the deck and leaning her weight against it "I think I'm fine out here, thank you for your concern though.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:18 pm
"Get back in here! It's not safe." He told her as the rope began to snap. Not thinking twice, as soon as it did and Farah began to get blown away by the turbulents, John dived after her, grabbing her as he barely grabbed onto the side of the ship.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:27 pm
With a yelp Farah threw herself forward, one hand wrapping around John's arm whilst the other latched on to the side of the ship. The turbulence seemed to hit from no where.

"Who the hell is navigating!" scowling she looked up at John, her fingers wrapping tighter as the ship pitched again throwing her forward.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 pm
"We're above the cloud layer. The streams are very chaotic." He told her. "Normal navigation is useless up here!" He told her. "Climb onto my back. I can't get us out of here with one hand, and I'm not sure how well my rope will hold us." He told her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:45 pm
"t'ch" clicking her tongue Farah pushed away from the side, her free arm curled around John's shoulder and in one quick fluid movement she swung her self up onto his back her arms locking around his neck.

"I swear it wasn't as bad the last time we were up here!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:00 pm
John didn't reply, and he began using the rope and the ship to get them both back inside. When they finally had gotten in, he forced the door closed, locked it, and then fell onto the ground, panting. His hair was a mess and he looked like he ran through a tornado. "Are... are you... alright?" He asked between gasps of air.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 pm
Farah nodded and pushed herself up onto her knees, hoisting John with her so he could lean against the lower deck wall. "A few bruises and scratches" she flexed her palm, wincing as grazes stretched with her skin "but fine none the less..." She couldn't help but grin at his disheveled appearance. "you?"

She had been mostly protected from the wind by John who seemed to have taken the brunt of it - judging by his hair anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:22 pm
"Been through worse..." He said, his breathing finally calming down. "Not that I want to do that again." He told her. Anyway, I need help with navigating to where we're supposed to be going. We'll also need to know if there's anything dangerous, like pirates, in our flight path." He said, before slowly standing up. He dusted himself off slightly as a streak of blood appeared on his pants where his hands hit them. His hands were bleeding. "Perhaps I should straiten myself out first. People will worry if I look like a wreck." He said, pretending like nothing was wrong. He then turned to go to his room.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:40 pm
Farah pushed herself up from the floor, leaning against the wall for support. The hall way seemed to pitch and sway in front of her eyes, apparently she had taken a bit more of a knock to the head then she first thought when the pair had collapse.

"I would suggest you include a comb in those plans, you look as if you got into a fight with a pare of scissors and lost..." Steadying herself with a few deep breaths Farah finally managed to move her head without feeling the need to vomit. "Your a lot heavier then I thought..." turning to grin at the man she cocked her head finding the hall empty.

'Well he could have at least offered me a hand' dusting herself down Farah trailed down the hall after him, being sure to stay close to the wall.

It took a few minuets of searching the corridor before the Hannon treader found John's room, though it would have been more of a guess had he not left the door slightly open. Leaning on the frame, arms crossed, Farah watched John mill around his room. Exactly how was a world class pervert meant to resist this opportunity?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games