Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

jeff456

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:54 pm
hi i'm jeff and i'm questing for 4 items but i'm questing for guitar of demona first because i really like it so i wish u can donate some gold to me and yea forgot to say i'm 15  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:44 pm
Bumping!:
Bumping is posting, but with a single thing in mind. Raising your post count, or counting as high as you can, just because! Bumping also raises threads to the top of a page, so if you like a particular thread a lot, sometimes bumping it is fun. Usually people who create quest threads need "bumpers" or people who bump! And right now in "why not"'s official bump thread, the first bumper on each 100 pages wins free avatar art! As well as the highest bumper at that point in time!!  

Kazuma San

Little_Grey_Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:40 am
Hay!
Im Charlie[ee], im 15. Live in England.
Thought i might aswell join, supose why not?
I haven't been on gaia that long so yeah. Be nice. xp

Well, cya around, or pm me if you wanna talk ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:31 pm
Just got accepted 5 minutes ago. *ahem* u.u;

...20 years old, somewhere around the Mediterranian, a BIG fan of HxH and a somewhat decent artist. Check out my sig link sometime. n_n

Quicksolver

Ruby_dawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:13 pm
About me:Hello all my name is Gayle but you all can just call me Ruby blaugh I am a 27 year old house wife, I take care of my mom and last week my husband and I got custody of my 15 year old nephew.

Interests:Dancing,writing,reading,painting,spending time with family and friends,playing online, and I am a BIG Gamer especialy RPG's  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:15 pm
Hey,
I just joined a few moments ago because it seemed like such a nice laid back guild. I love fun places like this where you can find nice people and friends.

My interests include Invader Zim, writing, yaoi/slash, Rping, rock music(maybe some other types, but I get picky), and cats.

I make icons in my spare time because I don't write very often. It's a nice hobby I've had for around three years now and I'm slowly getting used to a few tutorials I'm looking over now a days.

As for how long I've been on Gaia. Well, that's tough to answer. I was here a really long time ago, I'd say three or four years ago. It just didn't keep my interest. I tried it ago a year ago and now it's kept my interest off and on. I'm hooked now, though.

Uhh...anyway, I'm running my mouth.

Love to ya all. I hope I can get along with all of you heart  

Kitteh Clone

yamasheta itoe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:01 am
Hiya!!~ heart

My name's Amaya and i'm 14. I love writting poetry and listening to music. My favorite band is Evanescnece, and I love anime!!~ blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:29 pm
Hiyas! Name's inuzrule. My real name is * wahmbulance speeds past*, but you can just call me inuzrule.

I'm into anime/manga, making polls, ranting on and on and ON, good tunes, and GIR! Oh, and randomly quoting funny stuff, be it from mainstream culture, or inside jokes betwixt my friends and I. I love making others laugh.

I also love making friends, and reading random comments. *hint hint HINT*

]Impetigo[

Nakoko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 am
Eheh.
Harro, my name is Rana. You can call me Nakoko though, since I feel akward saying my name online sometimes. Today is an exception...o.O. I'm 14, going to be 15 on October 20. I love One Piece, all anime's really...not a big fan of Kenshin though...Uhhh. Hmm...I have a dog, her name is Cocoa. Two little brothers. I respect my parents...sometimes. Most of the time. Frankly they scare me.
I design costumes, but somehow I'm not a creator of costumes. Odd...I have a large anime and manga collection, mostly One Piece. I made myself a Jack Sparrow plushie to go along with my OP character plushies. Whee.
Uhhh...
Hmmm...
I have dark hair, and it's cut oddly since mom decided to give me a haircut one day. Boo.
My eyes are brown.
Annnd...
Meh.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:31 am
hi I m Rochelle but most people call my Rochie.
I m consider an emo kid but I m not this account was made by my friend and then gave it to me.
I m 14 years old
And I really son't remember joining this group thingy  

m a y a c h i e

kichimaru

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:08 pm
hi there! my name is kichi! I am so very happy to meet you! *glomps nearest person* I'm questing for clothes! I call this quest, "Kichi's Quest for Clothes!" This is my dream avie!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:43 am
Hello! ^_^

I came here by invitation. Don't know exactly how I was found here in Gaia among 5 million users..

My name is Nioki Niki, call me Niki for short. Of course, I'm female. I come in the age of 14... Alright alright, I'm 13, but round it up and I'm going to be 14 this year. >_<;;

I have an obssession to Yu-Gi-Oh!, Ryou Bakura and Yami no Bakura. I can prove it! Visit my profile to see. I like to draw, write fanfictions, role-play and play PS2 games (Soon I'll be playing Wii.. ^_^)

I absolutely hate chain-letters. No matter how high the threat is or how 'sob-story' it is, I don't care and I'll just delete it. It's just a peice of crap for people who have no lives and will send it to about 100 people in their friends list (probably strangers).

I recieved some PMs from some people saying 'Screw you!' for not liking chain letters. I heard chain-lettering is considered as 'Spam'. So screw you too. ^_^

Yes, I'm pretty ruthless, no? But I'm pretty friendly too, and extremely literate. You won't catch me talking in n00bish or chat-speak.

That's enough about me.. 3nodding

Nioki Niki

reinofc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:12 am
hello! ^^
um i got an invitation and i just joineed
im female, age 13 well almost 14 in like 23 days YAY!^.^
i luv anime and uh...i draw
um ilike getting random pms and getting requests from random ppl
yeah...that was subtle stare
blaugh
my dream avie xd xd xd xd xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:13 pm
Hi! How is everyone? I'm new to the guild and I just joined Gaia today. It would be a pleasure to meet everyone and I hope to have a lot fun!  

PastelFlame

Lugi-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:30 am
Hi I'm Lugi! I'm kinda new and not new here but I'll just introduce my self! I've only been on Gaia for almost 4 months and am currently questing for 2 kikis for some friends, a coco for my sister and a mantilla for my sister also! If you'd like to see click on the picture below. ^_^

To get in really deep, I'm11 years old, a female and I'm verrrryyyy literate.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games