Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:52 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa and Anna Here*
Yes he completes me 3nodding love his warmth ,reassures me heart

It would be a sweet gesture, =)

= To Elsa & Anna
What color cloak would you like as a wedding present, Elsa? So that you would stay warm?

*Elsa here*
maybe a mauve or turqoise ,or teal colored cloak heart

= To Elsa
Sounds wonderful, so that you won't feel cold. When Grant is crowned Prince, do you hope to sit next to him along with your sister and her beloved Rodney, Elsa?

= to gRant
*Elsa and Anna here* Yes of course when our 2 are crowned princes, we'll sit next you both 3nodding well sit besides each other 4laugh

= To Elsa
Do you think your mother & father would be proud of you seeing you without your ice magic and cold magic at birth, Elsa?

= To Mermaid Ursula
Do you have any well wishes to say for Elsa and Grant once they're married, Ursula?

= to Grant biggrin
*Elsa here*
I think so, them knowing I cannot hurt anyone else, yes 3nodding they've always been proud of me, heart

+ to Anton=
*Ursula here*
well wishes, yes , wish them a very joyous fun,loving life, not too many quarrels, lots of incredible jouneys, lots of comprehension. and just to enjoy life,present now , 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:19 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
Sounds wonderful, so that you won't feel cold. When Grant is crowned Prince, do you hope to sit next to him along with your sister and her beloved Rodney, Elsa?

= to gRant
*Elsa and Anna here* Yes of course when our 2 are crowned princes, we'll sit next you both 3nodding well sit besides each other 4laugh

= To Elsa
Do you think your mother & father would be proud of you seeing you without your ice magic and cold magic at birth, Elsa?

= To Mermaid Ursula
Do you have any well wishes to say for Elsa and Grant once they're married, Ursula?

= to Grant biggrin
*Elsa here*
I think so, them knowing I cannot hurt anyone else, yes 3nodding they've always been proud of me, heart

+ to Anton=
*Ursula here*
well wishes, yes , wish them a very joyous fun,loving life, not too many quarrels, lots of incredible jouneys, lots of comprehension. and just to enjoy life,present now , 3nodding heart

= To Mermaid Morgana
Do you have any well wishes to say for Anna & Rodney once they're married, Ursula?

= To Anna
Do you think your mother & father would be proud of you seeing you & Elsa today, Anna?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:42 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= to gRant

= To Elsa

= To Mermaid Ursula

= to Grant biggrin
*Elsa here*

+ to Anton=
*Ursula here*

= To Mermaid Morgana
Do you have any well wishes to say for Anna & Rodney once they're married, Ursula?

= To Anna
Do you think your mother & father would be proud of you seeing you & Elsa today, Anna?

= to Surdiel
*Morgana here*
Rodney and Princess Anna, may your lifes be filled with never ending loving,surprising adventures, less hardships, only good luck, and everything good life can offer xoxo

=to Rodney
*Anna here*
Yes I think my parents would be so Proud and very Happy, that Elsa and I have mended a sisterly love that had been broken for years ...so happy heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:06 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to gRant

= To Elsa

= To Mermaid Ursula

= to Grant biggrin
*Elsa here*

+ to Anton=
*Ursula here*

= To Mermaid Morgana

= To Anna

= to Surdiel
*Morgana here*
Rodney and Princess Anna, may your lifes be filled with never ending loving,surprising adventures, less hardships, only good luck, and everything good life can offer xoxo

=to Rodney
*Anna here*
Yes I think my parents would be so Proud and very Happy, that Elsa and I have mended a sisterly love that had been broken for years ...so happy heart

= To Athena
Do you have any well wishes to say for Rapunzel & David once they're married, Athena?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to gRant

= To Elsa

= To Mermaid Ursula

= to Grant biggrin
*Elsa here*

+ to Anton=
*Ursula here*

= To Mermaid Morgana

= To Anna

= to Surdiel
*Morgana here*

=to Rodney
*Anna here*

= To Athena
Do you have any well wishes to say for Rapunzel & David once they're married, Athena?

*Athena here*
Yes,of course, just to be patient with each other, never lose that 1st feeling of love when falling in love, do things that makes you love each other more and more, each day, rekindle, and be the most brightest smile ,wink, sweetest hug heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:07 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Paige & Hugo
Do you and you sister hope to see a Moogle in Ivalice? They're cute creatures.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(sorry, didn't notice this post since the notification got buried lol.]
User Image
Paige: "Oh yes, I like animals, I think it's nice that they have adorable animals delivering mail. Sometimes we get mail via dolphins underwater, they're very friendly and helpful creatures, we've saved dozens of them before. I've never seen a Moogle before today, it's nice seeing new creatures."
User Image
Hugo: "Moogles are totally adorable, I wouldn't mind having one as a pet, I've always wanted to take care of one but it's hard when my most recent work involved lots of traveling. But someday when I settle down and have a kid or a few, and pets, I might adopt one."  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:39 pm
Ultrabord

= To Paige & Hugo
Do you have any well wishes to say for Elsa and Grant once they're married?
Question 2
Do you have any well wishes to say for Anna and Rodney once they're married?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:32 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to Grant biggrin
*Elsa here*

+ to Anton=
*Ursula here*

= To Mermaid Morgana

= To Anna

= to Surdiel
*Morgana here*

=to Rodney
*Anna here*

= To Athena

*Athena here*
Yes,of course, just to be patient with each other, never lose that 1st feeling of love when falling in love, do things that makes you love each other more and more, each day, rekindle, and be the most brightest smile ,wink, sweetest hug heart

= To Ursula
Would you, your sisters and brother like to see Orlando one day?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:40 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Paige & Hugo
Do you have any well wishes to say for Elsa and Grant once they're married?
Question 2
Do you have any well wishes to say for Anna and Rodney once they're married?
Their answers to this would be very similar to the previous question about their hopes for Elsa and Grant tbh. All the same stuff about how they hope they'll be able to help each other and have a loving relationship and raise good families (tbh I'd just be quoting the previous answer and editing it slightly.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:40 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to Grant biggrin
*Elsa here*

+ to Anton=
*Ursula here*

= To Mermaid Morgana

= To Anna

= to Surdiel
*Morgana here*

=to Rodney
*Anna here*

= To Athena

*Athena here*

= To Ursula

= to Prince Anton?
*Ursula here* why sure, a city in Florida, sure would, we all would 3nodding
why you ask?=)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:42 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to Surdiel
*Morgana here*

=to Rodney
*Anna here*

= To Athena

*Athena here*

= To Ursula

= to Prince Anton?
why you ask?=)

= To Ursula & Morgana
The Narrator looks like a fan of Nick Studios. Do you hope to visit that attraction one day?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:46 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to Surdiel
*Morgana here*

=to Rodney
*Anna here*

= To Athena

*Athena here*

= To Ursula

= to Prince Anton?
why you ask?=)

= To Ursula & Morgana
The Narrator looks like a fan of Nick Studios. Do you hope to visit that attraction one day?

= to Anton and Surdiel
Ursula and Morgana here **
ahh ok, yes we'd love to go too 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:50 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Athena here*

= To Ursula

= to Prince Anton?
why you ask?=)

= To Ursula & Morgana

= to Anton and Surdiel

= To Elsa & Anna
Do you hope to see your bicycles brought to Arendelle?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Athena here*

= To Ursula

= to Prince Anton?
why you ask?=)

= To Ursula & Morgana

= to Anton and Surdiel

= To Elsa & Anna
Do you hope to see your bicycles brought to Arendelle?

= to you
*Elsa and Anna*
yes that would be nice , love bike riding =) we both do  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:17 pm
Queentintin

User Image
= To Mermaid Delia
What cute nicknames do you like to call your friends and cousins, Delia?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games