Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 6, 2, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:33 pm
*After being out of town longer than she expected, she saunters into MW hoping to catch up with Psyzapp. She looks around and sees that the bar is totally empty. She looks at the time and is rather confused that the bar would be this empty on a Saturday night. Remembering that the bar is self-serve, she goes behind the bar and pours herself a double shot of whiskey. She slams it back and pours herself another. She puts the top back on the bottle, then slams back her 2nd double shot. She makes a mental note to stop in again another time. Puts a tip on the bar and saunters back out of MW*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:35 pm
In today's news, there have been sightings of shady people in and around GGGB and MW Bars. We ask that the patrons of these establishments keep their eyes open for any suspicious goings on, and to call the authorities if any unruly activities are discovered...  

Exor Omega

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 6, 6, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:00 am
(( Shady? Pft! I certainly hope you're not talking about Eileen here! ... *glances over at the shackles on the wall and points to them with her riding crop* I've already had opportunity to put those shackles to good use ... Care to try them out, Exor? twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:09 am
<<< Hehe, I'm a little spoken for, at the moment, though... You'd have to go through Katana, at the very least... blaugh >>>

<<< Note to self: 1 more on ML. >>>  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 am
((LOL....my Exor! mine! LMAO!!!!OK...kat's gonna sleep soon, she had too much fun biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:00 am
*stapleguns a party announcement on the front door*

TO ALL GEEZERS
YOU ARE INVITED TO A
BIRTHDAY PARTY
ALL DAY TODAY
FOR
LADY AYAMI CHAN

PLEASE COME

User Image

bandaidd
Crew

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:36 am
<<<
[ EXOR: Final Attack razz hoenix! ]
[ EXOR revived using PHOENIX! ]

Morning all LOL >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:39 am
<<< I have one of my favorite songs stuck in my head: Civil War and Isolation (Thirst) >>>

Still last night in MW time...

After the two finished their delicious supper, they sat back down for dessert and some more wine. ""I shouldn't have brought you something so extravagant for a gift," you said? After you've outdone yourself like this, sweetheart, I feel that I should have brought more! If this cake tastes half as good as it looks, I don't know what I'll do!" Exor kissed her on the lips, this one lingering slightly, "The cook definitely warrants a kiss, at the very least," he smiled.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:49 am
*after his kiss, she smiles at him and takes a bite of her dessert.* Now, that makes me wonder.....just what would you do? I'm sure I can come up with a few suggestions. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:10 am
"Oh...? I'm all ears," he said with a grin.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:25 am
*she gives him a coy look over her glasses* Now, Exor dear...I can't just tell you all my secrets, now can I? Besides, some things are better left to being....discovered. Wouldn't you agree?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 am
Exor nodded and took a bite of the dessert. Heshook his head and swallowed. "Nope, I certainly cannot say that it is half as good, but twiceas good as it looks..." He smiled at her for a moment before he continued, "You know... Tonight may not be able to get much better... Perhaps I should call it a night and go to bed after I finish my dessert..." The look in his eyes as he sipped his wine belied any intent of going to sleep.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 am
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying the dessert. Is there anything else I can get you? *she trails a finger across the top of his hand as she smiles at him*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:01 pm
"Now, Katana dear... I can't just tell you all my secrets, now can I? Besides, some things are better left to being... discovered. Wouldn't you agree," he said with a cheshire grin. He took another sip of wine, nearly emptying the glass, "...I feel I should add that curiosity tends to get the better of me, anyway..." He finished his slice of cake and placed his silverware on his plate. "Would you like any help cleaning up, or will we leave that for tomorrow...?"  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:13 pm
Oh, I think we can leave it for tomorrow....*she continues to trace her finger across the top of his hand and rests her chin on her other hand as she looks him in the eye.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games