Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:38 pm
((we're plotting what comes next.....LOLOL))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:39 pm
((Tes! That was my popcorn too! sweatdrop -pushes Tes's feet off of her chair and sits down, watching tensely, whispers over to Tes- I can't believe Showcase showed up! {Also, I'm too lazy to see if I spelled tensely wrong. stressed }))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 3, 3 Total: 13 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:41 pm
Yeah, I kinda' know what you mean. Killafrog just started The Drinking Game back up again at GGB, but it's been a bit slow to start. And Psyzapp has been in Hong Kong on a business trip all week ... been kinda' quiet around here without her. *sighs and takes a sip of his drink*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:42 pm
((remember, Exor & I are doing retro posting....so technically all this is last night's activities.......))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 pm
*Does a double take at Dougherty's expression.* Wow…you've really fallen hard for Psyzapp haven't you. *smiles at Officer Dougherty.* I'm happy for you, Sir. I don't know her all that well, but she seems like a real classy lady. *Takes a sip of scotch.*  
{{hm? Popcorn? *looks down and sees that he ate most of it without even noticing* Oh.... oops? *hands the bowl over to dame to prevent further eating* Yes... it is quite unbelievable he would show up now of all times. I don't think he's been gone as long as Katana claims, though. Maybe she's just been so lonely without him that her sense of time got distorted.... or it could be the fact that I have a poor sense of time stressed }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

Exor smiled, "Only one way to find out..." He kissed her, hard...

<<< The lights come up, and the flashback reel is cut short due to time constraints and rating constraints... I'll remind the audience that the preceding took place last night... And now, on with the show! >>>

Later that day...

"Well, love... I reckon the regulars should be in by now... Perhaps we should give them a visit...?" He kissed her again, having thuroughly enjoyed the night and day with Katana.  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 5, 3, 1 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:48 pm
Yeah, she is at that. She's got some mighty fine tastes, that's for sure! Heh heh heh ... Say, how are you and Katana getting along? I've noted that she gave you a key to her place, so you can come and go as you please. *takes another drink*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:48 pm
I suppose we can go up and make an appearance....*she stretches and gets up to go get dressed*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:50 pm
((Oh yeah, I forgot this was happening last night. Damn. WHAT?! -throws popcorn at the scene- You cut out all the good parts! -looks at Tes- Well, Justin hasn't been around since Valentine's weekend. They went off for a "romantic weekend" and Justin never came back from it. eek Ohmygod, what if Katana did something to him! -eyes her- Is this a murder/hostage/something along the lines mystery? I thought we were watching a soap opera... DID YOU CHANGE THE CHANNEL WHEN I WAS GONE, Tes?! stressed ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:51 pm
The warrior laughed to himself, "Yeah... Not to mention, I could use a drink... and maybe a smoke, heheh..." He, too, stood at length to collect his effects. Finding his shirt flung haphazardly across the room from his pants, he chuckled again. "Most Wanted passionate women... They got that right..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:51 pm
Yep…I was quite surprised she wanted to give a key so quickly. *shrugs.* Maybe she thought it would just be more convenient. I'm hoping she's around…have you seen her, Sir.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 5, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:57 pm
Yeah, I've seen her around. She's been busy doing paperwork and keeping things in order here while Psyzapp's been away. There's also been a new patron hanging around, Exor Omega I believe his name is. Seems like a nice fellow. *slams back the rest of his scotch*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:59 pm
(( rofl nice.....*snickers* Oh, he's very NICE!!!! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:59 pm
<<< Fufufufufu... Hehehehehahahaha...! KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! >>>  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games