Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:47 pm
*taps Justin's shoulder*

Justin, Justin are you okay?

*Justin remains unresponsive, bandaidd shouts*

CODE BLUE CABANA BAR EXAM ROOM!
CODE BLUE CABANA BAR EXAM ROOM!!
CODE BLUE CABANA BAR EXAM ROOM!!!

*bandaidd flies across the room and grabs the AED, rips off his shirt and applies patches and turns it on, then she puts her cheek next to his lips and watches his chest for signs of breathing while counting to ten eek she gives him 2 quick breaths as the machine intones "shock not indicated: check for pulse" bandaidd checks for a pulse and is relieved to find one*

What happened to him?!? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:36 pm
*Wakes up with a major headache.* Wha…wha…where am I. *Then recalls what had happened and jumps up.* DOUGHERTY…SIR…I MUST HELP MY COMMANDING OFFICER!  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 pm
I'm right here, Partner! Calm down! Everything is just fine now ... I hope, I hope. Lay back down and let bandaidd check you over. You probably just have a concussion. *puts his hands on his partner's shoulders and gently pushes him back down on the table*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:15 pm
You definitely have a concussion, no doubt about that. Dougherty, he needs to be off work for 24 hours to rest after a blow like that. Here's some tylenol, Justin. Plan on being exhausted and sleeping most of the day. Plan on a killer headache. Wouldn't be surprised if you throw up once or twice, but more than that... well, you should get emergency imaging. Also if your headache worsens after 24 hours or vision changes or personality changes or strokelike symptoms or... maybe I should just keep an eye on you.  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:40 am
Getting kind of weird in here. Maybe I should go... *tries to hobble away, but the bandages don't allow much movement* gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:43 am
What happened?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 am
I jumped out the window at MW and got myself a bit cut up in the process. I went looking for bandaidd and somehow ended up here. I'm not sure how bad it is because I've got this stupid cone on my neck stare

*fidgets around and tries to shake the cone off*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:04 am
The cone is usually for the animal's own good tho. Why explanation were you given for the cone?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:20 am
I wasn't given one gonk I just woke up and I had it on, and I can barely move. I didn't think I was injured that badly... maybe I was just too scared for my life to notice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:21 am
Would you mind if I put a scone in your cone?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:23 am
..... I do not think that would be wise.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:26 am
I see.

Do you have any first, eighth, or ninth generation Masquerades? Or maybe Gold Mountain tickets?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:30 am
I do have tickets, but I'm saving them for a friend of mine.

You.... you're not going to rob me now that I said that, are you?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:31 am
No. I just don't have the gold for a Bullet Belt to go with my big gun (which is classified as a minigun for some reason).  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:34 am
For a while I was getting bullet belts from my overseer. I sold them all, though.. I should have kept them. The price on them seems to have gone up.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games