Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:40 pm
"Pssh. I'm not like, gonna hit him." Poland scoffs. Realizing he was now alone in his 4 sq. foot part of the floor, he goes and plops on the couch, his head in Lithuania's lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:41 pm
"Yes it will Hungary... yes it will..." Sealand replied with a smile.  

Sealand-tan

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:43 pm
A-ah, hello Miss Natalya, how are you tonight?

..Peter.. um, if you can tell me, I'd like to know your plan..!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:45 pm
....Oh, Miss Hungary, I could be doing a lot better.

Eam Adair

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 pm
((Bela, sorry for skipping your post! sweatdrop I had the urge to sing Blackbird, so...))

Poland looks at the evil other nation and shakes. "Umm....you're allowed to be a little girly, Belarus....it's like, not a bad thing to dress up randomly...I mean, like, look at Sealand~ He dresses up every five minutes. We could go like, get you a cute dress...and maybe some hair clips to match...You'd like, be so cute, your brother would approve~ You like it when your bro's a happy camper, right?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:51 pm
((S'ok XD))

....You do not call this dress girly..? My Brother likes it when I wear this...

Eam Adair

Sealand-tan

"That's easy Hungary! The way I am now no one will ever be intimidated by me! Even last Halloween when I wore my scary Grim Reaper costume... not even America was a little bit scared! So I figures I should just try the opposite end instead," Sealand nodded, his logic making perfect sense to him, "No one would suspect..."  
Belarus: Oh, is there something wrong..?

Anyone can look good in a dress! ♥

Hungary-tan

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:53 pm
Sealand: ..well! That's certainly a unique method. *speaking to him like anyone would speak to any 12-year-old talking about taking over the world*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:55 pm
"Oh no, Belarus! That dress looks totally fab on you and all, it's just...you like, wear it all the time. I was thinking we could like, go to the mall or something together..." Poland says, attempting to not squawk as he talks.

((Can someone say GIRL BONDING!?))  

Mama Lussuria

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:56 pm
Lithuania pet Poland's hair, nails gently brushing over his scalp as he smiled slightly. "See, I'd prefer this to you fighting..." He said quietly.

(( Gawd, I took some benedryl for my allergies and I feel like falling asleep. x.x It's only 7pm here! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 pm
*ears perk up at the sound of dress shopping* Ah, perhaps I could tag along, Feliks?

(I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE REQUESTED FELIKS & LIZZI GOING TO THE MALL TOGETHER ON THE KINK MEME.)  

Hungary-tan

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:58 pm
"I'm glad you like my plan!" Sealand was totally oblivious of Hungary's true thoughts, and simply beamed from her compliment, "I wanted to try a way no one else had before..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:00 pm
((ooc: me and bela were discussing this in rl. what about we all assign a date and time [preferably on the weekend] and go walking around the towns or the MTV Hills? biggrin ))

Oh that's right! Sealand, come here a sec. *pulls out a sailor's cap with green ribbon* I found this at the mart. Would you like this?

Seychelles-chan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:01 pm
Poland giggles, and turns his head so he can kiss the palm of Lithuania's hand lightly. "I don't like fighting, so~ I thought like, talking would be way cooler." he says, like it made total sense. He laughs when he hears Hungary. "Of course, girl! You just gotta bring your own platinum." he teases.

((I MAY OR MAY NOT WANT TO WRITE THAT NOW, HUNNY. ;D))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games