Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm
Hikari sat up by using both her elbows and glanced towards Chaos. She stared towards Chaos and saw that he was holding something in his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:10 pm
"catch and dont own nothing yet but i want u remember about us"Said chaos away bag to hikari and walk in pull a chair stare at hikari back.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:21 pm
Hikari caught the bag and peeked inside the bag. She saw that it was a cloak and blinked. "Th-thank you.." muttered Hikari and glanced towards Chaos, seeing that he was staring at Hikari, she gave a slight blush and hid her face behind the cloak. "Wh-what? Is there something on my face?" asked Hikari.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 pm
"stick out ur leg and i will heal it"said chaos hand start glow and touch leg heal the wound on it.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:42 pm
Hikari slowly lowered the cloak in front of her face and looked at what Chaos was doing. It was true, the stinging pain she was feeling was slowly dissipating as it slowly healed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm
chaos see wound almost closed on hikari leg and chaos kiss her leg."what petty girl r u"said chaos.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:28 am
Hikari's face was beet red when Chaos kissed her leg and commented her. She was dumbfounded that she was unable to speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:03 pm
"remember that time when i love u"said chaos stood up and leave the room. chaos is outside walk away the inn and disappear on street night.

don came back the pub and reek of alcohol on his breathe then "why r u so red and something i miss"said Don.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 pm
Hikari turned her head away towards Don with a stubborn expression on her countenance. She crossed her arms while she did. "I-It's none of your business." muttered Hikari, still blushing from remembering Chaos kissing her leg.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:26 pm
don stare at hikari and went his room and slam the door hard.

chaos pull out his cig and enter hikari mind "so do u love me"said chaos speak at hikari.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:04 pm
Hikari was confused on how Don acted. She must have angered him somehow but she doesn't know what. When she heard Chaos's voice, her blush deepens as he asked the question. She was speechless to the same question and held her chest. Hikari didn't really know how to respond to that, especially that most of her memories have not returned yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:58 pm
"if u do i will see u again my sweet hikari"said chaos stare at the full moon night sky.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:47 am
Hikari's heart was racing and tried to calm her beating heart. She then laid on the bed, burying her face on the pillows, still blushing and doesn't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 am
don doesnt know what is up of hikari and he was little sad and happy but he have job to protect hikari to the end. "hey hikari time to go bed and rest, we r leave morning to go east is a town name kazeine"said Don slowy open the door.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:21 pm
Hikari nodded and raised her head from the pillow. She then jumped out of bed and hurried towards Don. "U-um.....Mr. Don. D-did I say something earlier that made you angry?" asked Hikari pleadingly. She didn't like it when people were angry at her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games