Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:48 pm
"Less than a month..." Dark let the thought roam around his brain, it wouldn't be easy but he could call in a few favors to gather a few buddies to even things up. "So anything I should know about these guys, weaknesses...ect."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:25 pm
June frowned
"I don't know anything. But I know some of their soldiers are mainly armed with some sort of....super tazers? The bullets-when they pierce your skin- release some fort of electric shock through your body no matter where they hit."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:02 pm
Zenjin stood on a ledge and lit another cigarette and smoked it in for a long time before just sitting there looking out at the forest. "This'll kill me one day..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 pm
I woke up and yawned. Then the dark feeling came back and I realized that I was still at the mansion.

"Ah! Did that guy took the sword with him still? Oh no. I forgot that I was supposed to bring it to the recipient directly! Ohno,ohno,ohno,ohno,ohno!" I panicked and I began circling the compound.

Man! this place is huge! I thought and I tried to find the tree I was sleeping under but i realized that I was, without a doubt, lost.

"Waa! I'm lost! Someone help me!" I cried in despair. Hey, its not my fault I'm a sissy. I live in a house filled with girls.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:46 pm
Scarlet finally changed and was outside when she saw Scanda stummble out of the forest. She ran over to him and quickly asked what was wrong. "Is there something wrong? You don't look so good."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:04 pm
I walk around again. I look at the note my boss gave me again and remembered what he said to me.

"Nick, you had better come out of that place safe and sound. I don't want to be murdered by your hoard of sisters," he said in a serious tone but laughed right after he said it.

"Why? It's just a normal delivery," I said, confused.

"Well, just be careful. Now off you go!" He ushered me out.

I sighed. Now I know what he meant. I hope my sisters murder him, I thought with vengeance.

"Can anyone help me! Please!" I shouted.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:32 pm
Chief opened her eyes, she didn't like to be disturbed when she was in the other realms but the nagging feeling in her gut wouldn't go away. Searching. Then she noticed the young male walking around, dusting herself off Chief excused herself from Hetu. Walking up from behind, she looked at him, "You know these parts are very deadly, one could get lost..." she broke off a tree branch ".. and never turn up"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am
"Wah! You scared me there, miss," I said massaging my chest. My heart can't take all the creepiness at once you know.

"Sorry. I didn't know where I was and I can't seem to find my way out," I explained myself. "And I was only here to deliver a package to A person name Chief. I gave the parcel to a Mr. Zenjin though and I only have the note with me. Do you know where I can find this Chief?" I asked hopefully.

"If you can't, can you at least get me out of here. I don't wanna stay longer than necessary," I said pleadingly.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:43 am
Scanda stared up at Scarlet "Must...get...Chief...its...an...emergancey"as the words escaped his mouth he fell to the floor from exhuastion and was out cold as he hoped fro Scarlet to get Chief.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 am
Chief stared long at the child, he was far to jumpy to be a spy or assassin, but that didn't mean she'd let her guard down. "Follow me," her tone left no room for argument, he followed her through the darkness. When they had reached the castle gardens, Chief slowed her pace, touching a side stone in the wall, it opened and revealed a marble staircase. "Watch your step" Chief said, as she glanced over her shoulder to see the stunned impression of the boy, with a small smile she continued up, when they had reached far enough up, she pressed three more stones and watched as they separated themselves, and uncovered a door. Chief stuck her left hand inside her pocket to retrieve her key, when she felt the cool metal meeting her palm, her hand clutched around it. With a slight twist, the hard oak wood door came open with a soft creaking sound. Leading the boy inside her office, while the door made a distinctive locking sound behind them, Chief walked around her desk and sat down in the leather chair. Looking him in the eyes, she gave motion for him to have a sit as well. "Now if you don't mind, what is your name and the nature of your visit?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:58 pm
At the well in the forest the darkness started to pour out as it started form something as it finally formed into an Orc as lots more darkness rised thorough the well they too started making creatures like orcs and dragons as one particular didnt form it seethed thorough the forest and looked for the Castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:29 am
"Um, I'm Nicholas. I work at a local delivery company and was sent her to send a parcel to a person named Chief. When I got here, I met Mr. Zenjin and gave the package to him instead for safekeeping but then I remembered that I was also supposed to give a note to Chief personally. Then i fell asleep and lost Mr. Zenjin and the package so I only have the note with me," I explained.

I was still unease by everything and heck! Why am I even explaining myself to this lady? She might not even be this Chief person.

"Say, are you Chief?"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:11 am
Chief arched a brow at that, "is it the policy of your employers to hand over packages to anyone other then its intended recipient?" Turning, she pulled a long crimson rope that hung just beyond the chair, three chimes went out before a beautiful blue fairy glided into the room. "Odette, there is a package addressed to me down stair, would you mind getting it. I believe Zen is still watching over it for me." The small fairy clicked her heels and giggled "right on it boss lady!" Odette singed out before leaving to do as Chief asked. Shaking her head at the action, Chief made a noise at being called lady, truly the fairy was still young in age to address her as such, but that was another matter for later. Looking back to the young male, "Yes Nicholas, I am, may I have the note?" she asked holding out her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:59 am
"Um, sorry," I said and I handed the note with as little shake as possible. I wa absolutely nervous to be in her presence.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 am
Chief could sense his unease, but dismissed it for now, instead she focused on the cream envelope in front of her. Turning it over in her hand, she open the seal and read the letter inside. It was short and direct but it has her lips turning up in a smile, before Chief has time to explain, Odette came bursting in with the box and what looked like a torn piece of cloth. "oy, this thing is heavy" she said straining a little as she made her way to the desk. Standing, Chief took the oversize box from her and sat it down. "Odette, do I want to know where you got that?" she said eying the cloth in her small hands. "He wouldn't let me carry it, said I was too little, well I showed him" Odette said in her tiny voice, she flexed her muscles to make her point. "I'm sure he'll think twice now dear, why don't you head over to mail room to help out Neil." "Will do boss lady!" before Chief could tell her to stop calling her that, the little fairy was gone. Rubbing her temples, she moved back over to her desk, using the knife in her boot, Chief sliced it open. Inside was a long black metal case, the the metal inside was what made her eyes light up. Crocea Mors. Slowly she touched the blade and felt it vibrate as her nails gently scrapped across it. Masamune out did himself with this one, closing the case, Chief looked back at the boy. If he was entrusted to carry such a gift, then there was more to him then she realized. "How old are you child?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games