Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 am
Hi i'm jinx, just joined, i been on gaia since 06'. I had got my mom to joine but she not in to it like me but glad i joined and found such a wonderful guild with people my age, and older. I seem to relate to older people more that thoes my age anyway. Oh and i'm 23 years old.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:35 am
Heya, hoya! Just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to the guild. I think the concept of the Geezer's Guild is brilliant blaugh

Looking forward to interacting with everyone xd  

Antarou

Jerma

6,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:57 am
hey all you great and wonderful geezers thanks for accepting me as one of your own *grins meniically and starts polishing my walking stick* where's the youngster bashing at  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:23 am
User Image

Hola fellow geezers. My name is Roxy. I'm 24. I'm from New York.

I'm happy to find other people around my age here.

*grabs a free cane* I have a certain someone I want to beat with this <.<

Squeezus

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Heart~Magic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:38 am
Holy wooden trunks Batman! I just got one while posting this! Anyway, I'll be 52 Sept 7th and am looking forward to meeting everyone although I think I might know a small handful of you already. Thanks for accepting me into the guild. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:06 am
Greetings to all. My handle is ThisEmptySoul, but people sometimes call me Soul or Tes... most often Tes. I apologize if this font color is too light for all your geezer eyes to read easily, but it's just what I've always used as far as I can remember, which being a geezer myself now, might not really be so long sweatdrop

I look forward to speaking with you all.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

grindol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:08 am
Well hello my fellow old uns, I am 32 from perth though I was born in scotland, ye can keep yer cane I have a 22 rifle that is just aching to pop a cap in some cheeky little twerps backside *laughs maniacly**cough cough weez*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:35 am
[clears throat] HELLO TO THE HARD OF HEARING!! ha jk hello im new to the guild and not that much older to gaia and i have to say im really enjoying myself, meeting new ppl, hanging out, u know acting stupid, not that i need to be on gaia for that haha in real life i dont talk much, so much that ive actualy had ppl get mad at me for that but now that im in gaia i cant shut up, ppl will probably start getting mad at me for that too ha but i guess its because i like to write more than to talk, oh and im also a writer, i just like to write random stuff, lyrics and poetry so yeah thanks for the warm welcome and hope meet other geezers soon l8rs. [takes cane to beat the youngsters but stops a few steps away to take a break]  

wifiscihifi

1tungun

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:36 am
Well hello everyone, I always knew there were older people on gaia, but never knew there were this many! it's like a retirement home..... cept online! thank you guy's for allowing me to beat youngins with a cane! *WHOOOOO-HOOOOOO!*
Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:46 am
Hi Everyone,
I'm so excited to find other people my age on gaia. Can't wait to beat up all those wipper snappers. bring on the caning.  

Two Scoops 666

angelsrcool71

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:48 am
Hi
I'm a new member age over 30 thats all I'm saying redface I am a stay at home mom with 2 kids and a husband from the UK. Thank you for having me at the guild biggrin

Angelsrcool  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:14 am
Hooray! I'm 0Brutal-Beauty0 , 24. I'm a mom, I love Gaia and I'm so glad there's a place for people who are over 13. xd  

0Brutal-Beauty0

Koimaiden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:18 am
Hello there folks! I'm still not sure why I can't figure out whether I'm 24 or 25 yet.. I guess I already need to grab a calculator just to keep up with my age.
If it gets a more accurate reading I was born in 1984, year of the rat!
Check out my journal sometime if you're looking for links to make you less bored. ((Although it ATE my previous link set and journal entry.. stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:21 am
biggrin High everyone! I'm WaterLeeLee and I'm 25 years old. I'm pretty new to Gaia but I'm loving everything about it so far! I'm a certified circus freak (got auditions with Cirque Du soliel soon) and I think all my IRL friends will tell you that I'm a little nutz! I love to read, I write when struck with an idea, circus training as well as Taiko and seeing good plays and shows! biggrin  

VampyreBug

ImNotTelling1985

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:41 am
Hello I am 32 and a mom of 2 boys.I am also very stressed right now so if anyone wants to stop by and talk thankx  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games