Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Kaz looked at Kishiko and sighed "i guess so but.......not now" he then started kissing her again
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:29 pm

User Image
Shirean & Lee
She blushed. "It's a sign of my happiness." She said still blushing, and slowly turning red. She noticed Lee was gone. "Hey, where's Lee?"

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:05 pm

As minutes past, the intimicay between Kishiko and Kaz grew.

((writer's block ._. ))

Ichiro sat down. "Yup. They have all the power too. And us lesser vamps are powerless. Unless one wants to become rogue."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:36 am

"I see." He smiled a bit, but that dissapeared when he head the next thing. He looked around and to off in the distance. "I don't know. Does she randomlyy run off like that all the time?"

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Kaz stopped before it got any further after a while he remembered something
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:18 pm

User Image
User Image
Shirean & Lee
"Not unless she feels awkward." She said looking a little disapointed in herself. "I knew this was going to happen." She said kissing him one more time. "I have to go looking for her." She got up.

Lee was still at the door. Watching the people walk past her. 'When is Shirean going to stop swapping spit with Jack, and like, come back.' She thought watching for an older women, who was taller, black haired, and hands were probably glowing.

Mewkitty213

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Maralyn was a little insulted by that remark, but didn't say anything. "Ah." She said sitting down, and putting her guitar on her lap. She tuned it a little, but wasn't going to play it. "So, I'm guessing you'll do that every once in a while, won't you?" She said looking into the sky.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:26 pm

User Image
Lee
She got bored, and decided to give up. She followed a student to a door, that read: "Chibi Cupcakes." Lee loved cupcakes, and ran in without any intention.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Ichiro smirked. "Yes I would." He turned towards her. "Now if you don't mind me asking. Would you ever become rogue?"

Kishiko looked at him curiously. "What's on you're mind love?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:02 pm

((((Okay Ive been gone for 2 days could someone tell me if Kaz and Kishiko are done? and a debreef please?))))

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:59 pm

((SUP SNOWAY SNOWAY MASTA!!!! sorry hyper once again ._.))
Maralyn was jolted at the thought. She use to wanna be rouge when she was a mere kid, but she never did. "No, I never will."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:43 am

(( lawlz ))

Ichiro looked up. "You never know. Fate has a way of changing our minds. Something might happen and you might turn rogue."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 am

((((HOLA XD))))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:13 am

Kaz rubbed the back of his neck "uhm shouldnt we use protection of some sort this time?"

[[ lol sorry im busy with other Rp's and stuff so ]]

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:43 am

SlapChu
Kaz rubbed the back of his neck "uhm shouldnt we use protection of some sort this time?"

[[ lol sorry im busy with other Rp's and stuff so ]]
(((LOL because of Ace blaugh ))))
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games