Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:18 pm
Soli saw the man was fine and sat down on one of the stools and looked around,"I'm getting worried I better get back home."Soli started walking back home.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:41 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon sat in the shower still, the water now turning ice cold. His tail and dog ears had gone away, leaving him in his human form. His eyes closed before his head lifted up, the water hitting it before letting his head hang once more. It wasn't much longer til his body got cold enough to the point where it began to shook, his teeth chattering a bit.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:48 pm
Soli got home and heard the shower on and saw Leon sitting there and ran into his room and grabbed the collar and a towel,"What are you doing Leon you'll get sick."Soli turned the water off and came closer putting the collar on him."What's wrong."Soli's face was filled with sadness.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"E-E-Everyt-t-thing h-h-hurts-s-s." He whimpered softly, still chattering from being cold. What seemed to be water running down his face was actually tears.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:09 pm
Soli started filling the bathtub with warm water and got in next to Leon and hugged him,"Where does it hurt?"looking at Leon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon leaned against Soli as she got in next to him. "D-D-Deep-p-p i-i-ins-side." He said, putting his arms around her, his face burying into her chest, trying to fight back sobs that tried to escape him. He didn't want to fall upon on her, not because he thought she would take advantage of his weakness, but because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to stop himself once he started.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:34 pm
Marie Rouge
Tiffany watched the girl.Okay,it just Nike.Stay out of staking distance. Tiffany looked back at Tony and pointed at the guy."Watch him."She got up and walked over to the guy.She then sat down at his table."Why were you watching me?"

(You were talking to me right?)

"You looked intersting, and I wanted to see what was going to happen." He shrugged. "Simple curiosity."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:21 pm
User Image

Misha tried to walk as demurely as her stupid schoolgirl out fit would let her. Note to self, start carrying pack with extra clothes. She liked to tease the eye but she didn't want everyone to know where her birthmark was. She was nearing the the wharehouse space she called home whe she saw shadows detach from the building at her approach. She stiffened but kept going, loosening the chain from her waist. Three members of her pack strutted towards her. When there was only ten feet separating them, she stopped and so did they."Your daddy sent us to fetch you. So be a good girl and come along."
Misha could see they wore embroidered red bands, bands that marked them as Fang Hunters. Its all true then. She let the bladed end of her chain whip pool at her feet. "Tsk, I do what I want and going with you is not one of them. Like a snake striking, her whip chain unfurled burying itself in the neck of one of her wouldbe kidnappers.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

llOOC: Note: Jamie is a temperary* character, going to kill him off sometime soon, Dunno when though.ll

Dante sighed and closed his eyes, knowing that rest would help him heal quickly, but he felt restless. He exhaled and winced, but let his mind be swept away into a deep slumber.

Jamie left the facility and took his motocycle, heading towards the address since he wanted to meet this girl and inform her of what happened in case she went looking for Dante and couldn't find him. Besides, he knew Dante didn't just sleep with anyone unless they had some sort of meaning to him.

○ Jamie ○

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image

Nike stumbled into her home after draining some poor hapless b*****d dry. She couldn't control the hunger and she had killed, again. She fell on her bed and closed her eyes but she felt fevered. She heard a man calling to her and when she opened her eyes she could only make out a hazy figure, but the voice....
It's okay, Nike. It's too much. You still have much to do. I will ease your burden. "Okay," she whispered. Darkness took her and it was as if she was never there. The man left her apartment and made his way to the Embrace. He went to the office and sat in the chair, pulling a bottle of scotch from a drawer he poured a generous glass for himself.

User Image

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:47 pm
Robert had been sitting around when his head suddenly snapped up. He had been able to sense where Nike was since they'd had sex on the roof, but he had just lost her. "What the hell?" he asked. "Where did she go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image
Halving the chain with one hand she used the metal ball end to wrap around the throat of the other one. The two Weres made the chain taught between them and she leapt up using it like a tightrope, to flip out of the thirds way. He managed to grab her foot, tripping her. She rolled last minute and pulled her dagger free. This one was stonger, if he was fast enough to touch her. The other two lay between her and the last passed out or dead. "Come and play with kitty," she crooned.

((Got it 3nodding ))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:57 pm
"I need to find Misha," Robert said. "I may have developed a bond with Nike, but Misha's is stronger." He smelled something he didn't recognise walk into the club and go to the office. He stood up and went to the office to see the man with a bottle of scotch. "Who the hell are you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:06 pm
(As the third Fang Hunter.)

"Is the kitty all talk, or does she have claws too?" He mocked, trying to get her closer. "Let's see what you got." He crouched into a fighting pose.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:07 pm
User Image
"Awww, Robert. Come in, have a seat. You must be the one Nike is interested in." The man smiled baring his fangs. "Don't be concerned, I'm a.....friend."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games