Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:55 pm
Jordan blinked her eyes open and sat up slowly. She was on a carpet in a well-lit hallway. She looked down one way and saw the hallway stretch into the distance. When she looked the other direction, she saw the entrance to the door from where she had just come. The door looked transparent from this side, though she knew it looked solid from the other side. She saw the others in the large room beyond. Trying to stand up, she felt a bit dizzy and plopped back down.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:37 pm
"Should someone else go?" Spencer asked, a little nervous. He was interested in what might be on the other side of the door, but worried it was bad.

Alex stepped up and spoke the words that had appeared in front of him. He waited for something to happen. If he would be pulled in like Jordan was.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:55 pm
The silver tendrils wrapped around Alex as they had Jordan, pulling him in. As they did, pitch black lines could be seen lightly trailing along the light. They pulled him off his feet and, like they had Jordan, smothered his consciousness.

Jordan was about to stand up when she felt something furry on her arm. She yelped and hopped up, looking around, and saw something furry moving farther along the corridor, away from the door. She rolled onto her feet and peered after it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:57 pm
Alex woke up in a strange new room. His head felt fuzzy and his body tingled. He wanted to get up but he couldn't, so he lay there for a moment.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:01 pm
Jordan took a step forward and felt a fading tendril of silver curl around her arm before disappearing. She turned to look and see Alex on the floor. Wow, for all the people to go through... She looked back at the door and noticed that the silver was gone. But something seemed up...the colors as well as the rest of the door were being swallowed up by black tendrils that slowly got larger and larger as they began to cover the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:13 pm
Alex slowly picked himself up while groaning. When he stood up, he smoothed out his uniform and tightened his white gloves. He then looked around where he was. It was an interesting place. "Well, I'm not dead. At least I don't think I am" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:25 pm
"Yeah, I don't think you're dead either," Jordan said after glancing back to see him get up. "That's weird..." It seems like he was more affected by those lights than I was. Could it have something to do with those black things?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:36 pm
"Well it seems that it is safe...mostly to come through. I can go inform the others" Alex said. He transformed into shadow form and tried to get back under the door, but it seemed something was blocking him. Like there was some kind of seal that didn't let anything past. He reverted back to regular form. "Humph! Guess they'll have to figure it out on their own" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:44 pm
Jordan sighed and rubbed her eyes. "I wonder why it got blocked like that." And there had better be a dang good explanation for it, too. (( Trust me, there is one))

(( Oh, and while searching for something or other, I found a pic that looks just like the one you used for Alex, except it looks 100% less sadistic and infinetly more BA. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:19 pm
((yeah, it's Shiki from Togainu no Chi))

"Well let's hope that the others won't chicken out" Alex said, crossing his arms. He turned to Jordan. "Which reminds me, you Maria and Michishige are all cutting into your detention and community service time. Don't think I haven't noticed" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:07 pm
(UHHH that one's SO much better. )

Avery's eyes widened as Alex too was plucked up and whisked away by silver-blue tendrils.

She looked to Christopher, Michishige and the rest and took a tentative step closer. The colors seemed to be dimming. As much as she didn't want to go through the door. She didn't want to be cut off from the others and unable to go through it either.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias just stared at his phone for a moment before cutting off the white noise. He was done with that.
Tucking t back into a less accessible Ali pocket. He continued out the mall doors. Ali still had to brush afterall. He supposed they could use a school bathroom. Or one of the lab sinks.

('cause they haven't exactly moved in with the doc yet.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:59 pm
As the dog watched the first two human go through the door he als noticed the black tendrills start to seep more thickly into the other colors left, as one of the other girls took a step towards the door the deamon dogs hackles began to rise and eyes momentarilly glowing thier darkened haunting orange color. It took a little longer for the tendrills to start to reach out this time and by now he noticed that almost half of them were darker in color, lifting his muzzel to show his teeth he let out a very silent growl quickly he pushed in a jutting out stone and charged forward when the bookcase he was behind snapped away and opened up running forward he grabed the middle of her shirt and draged her away just as the tendrils had reached where she had been standing not letting go of the struggaling girls shirt right away he draged her a bit more before letting go making sure she was a good distance away from the darkening door to all others in the room it looked as if he was trying to attack her and then drag her away somewhere, seeing a chance to show the humans a way tha wasn't so dangerouse to where they wanted to go the demon dog quickly snatched the girl's bag (avery's) wich also had the map and raced back through the enrty way he had come making sure to leave it open so they could follow through

(( hope you don't mind zetao if you do i can edit it))
((yes mah deamon dog can see colors have a problem with it and ill eat chu >:3))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:23 pm
(( Ah, I see

I can't tell you how awesome it is that this is all coming together so well... ))

"Oh, are we now? I hadn't thought of that. Well, good to know you're so observant." Jordan looked back at the door, barely able to see through the door anymore for all the blackness. "I think it's more being smart than chickening out," she pointed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 pm
((also, what's BA?))

"Perhaps" Alex said. He then saw Avery getting attacked by a demon dog...or what looked like it. If he could get through the door he would give that dog a lesson, but it wouldn't let him.

"Hey!" Christopher shouted as the dog ran away with the map and other stuff. Now what would they do?  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:11 pm
(( Bad a**

Yeah, the door'll shock you if you try to go through now. Yay! ))

Jordan jumped and turned sharply as a chill went past her face. "Did you hear that?" she asked, her eyes darting around but seeing nothing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games