Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:28 pm
Amy and Thistle walked into the main building in AS. Amy already transfigured her coat to a normal outfit so she didn't have to hang her big fluffy coat anywhere. She was about to go see who might be in the lounge when she noticed her and Kits' office door open. She tilted her head to the side in confusion and walked over there, Thistle following behind her.

When she peeked her head in and saw Kits, she smiled and went in. "Hey Kits! It's good to see you. How are you doing?"

Thistle squeaked happily when she saw Kits and went over to her side of the desk, wedged herself between Kits' legs and the small open area under the desk, and then laid half of her small body across Kits' feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:31 pm
*looks up from the computer* Hi Amy. ^_^ I was just catching up on a few things... looking at applications and setting up a security office. *reaches down to pet Thistle* Sweetie, I don't think there's really enough room for you down there...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:37 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly. "A security office? Kits, that's a great idea! Where are you planning on putting it?"

She looked at the papers on the desk to see if there were any applications on it. "And we have more applications? That's good. Anyone we know?"

Thistle looked up at Kits with her big pink eyes and blinked them slowly. Then, she rubbed her head along Kits' hand as she pet her and squeaked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:42 pm
Actually, I already have it set up down the hall. I was just shopping for some better furniture for it. *hands the applications to Amy* These are the people that have already been interviewed that I think might be worthwhile. We actually had a lot of applicants. Tommy even did a couple of interviews while Jessi was off this week.

I was here earlier this week and thought of something. We need to hire some female security too, so they can go inside the ladies' locker room.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:47 pm
Amy looked through the applications and nodded her head. "That's great to hear that we had so many applicants. I hate turning people away, but we can't hire everyone."

She looked back at Kits. "You make a good point. We should hire some female security guards, especially since our main problem right now is Razz trying to get into the ladies locker room. Anyone specific in mind?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:53 pm
Especially the people who wouldn't take the job seriously, or think it's just sitting in a room staring at video feed... sweatdrop Some of them would make good games attendants this summer if they're still looking for work, though. I put those applications in the filing cabinet.

We don't know for sure that it was Razz, but it's a pretty good guess. Especially after what he said last night at MW... sweatdrop *takes the applications back, pulling one of them out to show Amy* I think she'd be good to start with. Tommy's notes show that he was really impressed with her.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:56 pm
Amy smiled and even chuckled slightly. "Staring at video feed... Man. I bet some people probably would think that's all there is to it. But that's good you filed the unused applications for this summer. We'll be needing 'em."

She sat down in a chair on the other side of the desk as Kits handed her an application and read over it for a moment.

"Hmm.. She does seem pretty qualified, and also seems like she'd be really dedicated to her job. Plus, I trust Tommy's judgment."

She looked up at Kits. "So do you want to do the interview, should I, or both of us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:01 pm
Definitely. We'll probably be a lot busier once we open the pool again. At least we have plenty for people to do in the spring, though, not like this fall.

Well, I'm not sure. I guess whoever can be here at the right time. I think the application says afternoons and evenings are best for her. So, it depends on what time's best for her and us.

*starting to get uncomfortable, pushes the chair back and picks Thistle up, holding the pony on her lap*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:08 pm
Thistle squeaked happily when Kits picked her up and nuzzled her stomach as she curled onto her lap. She lightly wrapped her tail around Kits' forearm.

Amy sat back further in the chair. "Should we call her and ask what time would be best for her to come in and interview?"

She tilted her head back slightly and sighed in contentment as she thought about the full park in the summer. "I can't wait for this summer to get here... I can't wait to see everyone again! Some people have come here to the winter resort, but most have stayed home because it's too cold. I don't blame them. Though, I think this winter resort has gone over really well. We've gotten new people interested in it, and hopefully they'll want to come back this summer, too. A whole new set of people mixed with the set from last summer and yep, you're right. A lot busier. I hope we get more little kids. They seem to really enjoy the water slides."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:13 pm
*nods* That's probably the best way to start.

Of course kids like the water slides. xd They're really fun! It has gone over well. I think if we'd been able to open a little earlier, it might have been even better. I've been trying to think of a way to work the new areas into the plan for summer. It would be a shame to have them just sit there for half the year.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:18 pm
Amy nodded. "Alright. We can call her before we leave."

She leaned forward and rested her arms on the desk as a smirk appeared on her face. "Work the new areas into the summer attractions? We're on the same page! I was thinking it'd be awesome to do that, too. What about expanding the lake people are ice skating on now and use it for boating? At night, we could put floating lights on the lake or something. It'd be so romantic! And families would love it during the day."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:19 pm
*Working all night and most of the day Razz has dugg him self a pretty deep and long whole. It would be about twenty feet down and about fifty feet in. Pulling out his map he makes the calculations....*

Crap I think I am off Just a Little. It is so hard to tell down here... Oh well maybe I will get lucky. User Image

*He begins digging again. heading left now.*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:25 pm
Sounds good. 3nodding

I don't think that the skating rink will work well for that. It's not really a lake, more a pond that's only a couple of feet deep, lined with cement. Expanding it would take a lot of work, then it might not be so good for skating next year.

I was thinking, though, about putting a picnic area up at the top of the hill. We can sell boxed lunches in the lodge, then people can either hike up or take the chairlift. That hill's got a really nice view. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:32 pm
{{Oooh Razz. lol.}}

Amy looked a little disappointed. "I knew it wasn't deep... but I didn't think about how expanding it would probably make it difficult to use as an ice skating rink next year. It's too bad we can't have a bigger lake so that we could have boating. That would be so much fun."

She looked back at Kits and a smile began to appear on her face again. "Picnic area... Now that's not a bad idea. I'm not sure Tommy would like baking all the food that would be required for all the boxed lunches, though. Actually, he wouldn't have, what with being the bartender in the pool, too. I'd hate to ask Karrie to do it since he's already so busy. Do you think we should hire three chefs just to make boxed lunches?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:42 pm
It would, but I don't know if we really have a good place for one, even if we were going to dig one.

Well, boxed lunches wouldn't be too hard. Just give people a few different options for main dish, sides, drinks, dessert, and let them pick what ones they want. *shrugs* I don't think we'd even really need chefs, just some people who can pack the lunches.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games