Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGlynn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

¢σνєяє∂ ιи вℓα¢к ωє ℓα¢к тнє ѕσ¢ιαℓ gяα¢єѕ,xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт ℓιкє αи αиιмαℓ ωє ¢яαωℓ συт σf συя ¢αgєѕ,xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєу ¢αи’т тαмє υѕ, ѕσ ιf уσυ’яє σиє σf υѕ, gєт σи тнє вυѕxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceMerc stared at him, propping her elbows up on the table to rest her chin on her still-laced fingers. "Huh." Her expression grew serious (or as serious as it ever did), and she tried to recall if she'd seen his face before. It wasn't a terribly memorable face, though, at least not for her. He was relatively attractive, she guessed, on an objective level. But she didn't tend to notice that sort of thing about people, at least not without it being pointed out or having cause to consider it. As a result, being attractive on its own wasn't much of an identifying characteristic. His eyes were a very distinct shade of blue, but she'd never been close enough to him to notice that until now. Or, she didn't think she had, anyway. And his fashion sense was... well, nonexistent, as far as she could tell. His uniform was very run of the mill. She'd bet his usual attire was similarly plain, since she tended to notice people with interesting style.

spaceShe considered him for a moment, nose crinkling slightly.
                                                          "So are you just shy, or super boring?" she asked. Rude, but then, she tended to be rude when she wanted to get to know people. It seemed counterproductive, right? But she didn't care much to get to know people who would just get offended, huff, and not answer her questions. If the person sputtered at her for a second and answered anyway, she knew she was onto something with talking to them. "I mean, I've been friends with Alby since my first year, and I'm only a year behind you guys. And I've never noticed you. So you're either so quiet you blend into the background, or so dull you've actually merged with it entirely. 'Part of the ship, part of the crew' style." One hand dropped, the other forming into a fist, her chin still on it. The fingers of the freed hand tapped out a rhythm on the tabletop. "I'm guessing shy. Tiernan seems like she'd get bored if you were boring. She looks boring sometimes, but she's not, she's really interesting. And weird. So are you weird?" Or maybe he was boring. Maybe that was why he'd dyed his hair, to be less boring. Then again, really, truly boring people didn't tend to even think of doing stuff like that. Hope certainly never had. Merc loved her sister, but God she was a snooze.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, ωανє уσυя fℓαg! ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, gєт σff уσυя αѕѕ!
                                                          xxxxxxιт’ѕ συя тιмє иσω, тσ ℓєт ιт αℓℓ нαиg συт ѕσ ѕнσυт ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, ∂σи’т αρσℓσgιzє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнєу ¢αи’т нσℓ∂ уσυ ∂σωи, уσυ ωєяє вσяи тσ яιѕє! ιт’ѕ συя тιмє иσω тσ ¢σмє συт!
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє - ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє - ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image
                                                  I tried to be someone else
                                                  But nothing seemed to change
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn felt himself flush as she asked him if he was shy or boring. He didn't know how to respond to that, considering that he figured his life had been exciting enough for a lifetime. He didn't say any of this, thinking that he didn't want to drag up the past, and instead he coughed into his hand and shook his head. "I'm not sure. I mean, I'm not shy I think, but my friends might call me boring. I guess it's all a matter of perception." He was pretty sure that Ollie had called him a killjoy before, and Ivar continuously called him grandpa, but that didn't mean he was boring, right? In any case, he wasn't going to take it to heart even if they considered him boring, but then again they didn't have his family problems. If nothing else, he doubted any of them would understand just how glad he was for being an orphan now.

When the question about him being weird came up, he blinked, then blinked again. No, the weird people in his family didn't include him. If nothing else, that had to go to Balder, Magni, and well, every adopted child his aunt had. He was just normal from his way of thinking. Weird had never entered his mind, and he never considered himself odd in any way. The closest he'd come to being weird might have been his desire to not look like his father at all.
                                                  "I'm not sure I'm weird either. I guess I don't go looking for trouble or acting out." He then looked at her curiously. Why was she so interested in him anyway? Was it the blue hair? "Um, forgive me for asking, but I can't be that interesting, right?"

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finally found myself
                                                  Fighting for a chance.
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGlynn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

¢σνєяє∂ ιи вℓα¢к ωє ℓα¢к тнє ѕσ¢ιαℓ gяα¢єѕ,xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт ℓιкє αи αиιмαℓ ωє ¢яαωℓ συт σf συя ¢αgєѕ,xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєу ¢αи’т тαмє υѕ, ѕσ ιf уσυ’яє σиє σf υѕ, gєт σи тнє вυѕxxx

spaceMerc considered his answer. Not shy, but boring. Which was weird, because she generally thought of her friends as having good taste in people, and boring people didn't make the cut. Not typically, anyway. He might be an anomaly, though. Maybe he was just super nice. She could see some of her friends liking him just because he was nice, even if he was a bit of a snooze. "Do you think you're boring?" she asked. "If we're talking about perception, I mean, might as well let you have your own say so. Since you're the topic of interest and whatnot." How people saw themselves was often more telling than they thought. And anyway, now she was curious. Why did he think his friends thought he was boring? Was it really that he thought he was boring, and was projecting? Or was this one of those 'damn kids' kind of things where he was the mature voice of reason?

spaceHis statement regarding his own lack of weird-ness made her frown, head titling to the side slighting in confusion.
                                                          "Who said you had to act out and look for trouble to be weird?" she asked, nose wrinkling. "Acting out and looking for trouble doesn't make people weird. Stupid, maybe," she knew full well she was calling herself stupid, but it was all in good fun, "and actually, normal. Because most teenagers do stupid shite and land themselves in hot water for kicks. So if anything, you not doing that stuff makes you weirder than the average person."

spaceShe shrugged in response to his next question. "Maybe? I'm not sure yet. You might be. At first I was jut curious because you're friends with Tiernan, and I didn't know you. That's weird. Especially since you have blue hair, which is something I would've noticed. And you said it's new, but normally I'd say that anyone who suddenly showed up with blue hair was someone I'd have noticed beforehand anyway. Personality-wise, I mean. Which means you're... like, an enigma, or something. You don't make sense to me." She grinned a bit, and shrugged again. "So, I guess yeah, actually, you are. I mean, you might turn out to be a total bore once the mystery is cleared up, but right now you're interesting." Truthfully, she thought she might like him. Even if he was boring. It might just be because she found him confusing, though. She liked when things were confusing, because it meant there was a mystery to solve. It was like her experiments, except with less explosions. Unless she made him mad and he screamed at her, but she didn't see that happening.

spaceA chunk of hair fell in her face, and she blew hard on it a couple of times, failing to move it out of her way. Rather than use her hand, she just left it as it was.
                                                          "Okay, so if you're not into getting into trouble and all that... what are you into, huh?" Well, if she was trying to get to know the guy, she might as well ask. He was a Ravenclaw and thought he was boring, so possibly reading. But then that opened up the question of what he liked to read, which could be interesting pretty much no matter what he said. Merc didn't think many things were boring, to be honest. Except people who never did anything but what they were told. Or who never did anything period. She doubted if he was the latter. The former, eh, maybe, but she didn't think Tiernan would be friends with him if he were. The Yaxley triplets didn't seem like the sort of people who put up with a lack of a spine.

xxxιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, ωανє уσυя fℓαg! ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, gєт σff уσυя αѕѕ!
                                                          xxxxxxιт’ѕ συя тιмє иσω, тσ ℓєт ιт αℓℓ нαиg συт ѕσ ѕнσυт ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє, ∂σи’т αρσℓσgιzє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнєу ¢αи’т нσℓ∂ уσυ ∂σωи, уσυ ωєяє вσяи тσ яιѕє! ιт’ѕ συя тιмє иσω тσ ¢σмє συт!
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє - ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє - ιf уσυ’яє α fяєαк ℓιкє мє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image
                                                  I tried to be someone else
                                                  But nothing seemed to change
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn thought about that question for a moment. No, he actually would rather have a boring life than what he had before. There was a distinct difference between being caught up in trouble and looking for it, and he wasn't going to look for it. He'd already been caught up in enough trouble to last a lifetime, after all. "I don't know." He made a face and then shook his head. "I think I'd rather be boring. I mean, there's plenty of things that happen in the world that no one wants to happen, and I'd rather not find out I'm in the middle of something like that." Not again, in any case. However, it sounded like Merc had no idea about what had happened to him, which was kind of refreshing. He knew that Gavin and Tiernan had probably avoided the topic as they would have heard all about it in the Prophet, but that didn't mean that they didn't have an idea.

Of course he blinked at her statement about looking for trouble, and Glynn wasn't too sure about her definition of weird, but the fact that apparently he didn't go out looking for trouble making him weird caused the former blond to shake his head. Making a face, he rolled his eyes.
                                                  "Fyddwn i ddim yn cyfrif ar y syniad o fod yn rhyfedd a helynt ddim yn mynd law yn llaw." The words tumbled out, a bit haltingly, but honestly he was trying to get used to using his own native tongue again. "There's plenty of weirdness that causes someone to get into trouble. I've seen it happen too much not to think that." He thought back to Rey and her odd desire to go exploring that had almost led to his own death. Granted, he had looked for it, but if it hadn't been for his friend's insistence that he get out during second year, he wouldn't have thought about the idea of being eaten to solve his problems.

Sighing, he gave up on trying to eat and put his spoon down, crossing his arms and considering her as she answered his next question. The response was definitely not one that he was expecting, and he realized that he probably had called more attention to himself by changing his hair colour than doing something else. He reached up and pulled a lock of his own hair forward to examine it before letting it fall back. He should have gone for brown. Or red. Something natural, not something that drew attention to himself, but that also caused the problem that he'd look too much like him and that was why the drastic change to begin with.
                                                  "Okay, um thanks. I'll just change my hair to something that isn't so odd then. I didn't realize that I shouldn't have dyed it blue."

He sighed, and then decided to answer her next question. "Honestly, I..." He paused, his face falling slightly as he tried to think. Aside from quidditch, he wasn't even sure what he was even interested in. He'd basically violently rejected anything he had tried to shove Glynn into, and now Glynn was still trying to pick up the pieces two years later. "I... don't know. I know what I used to like, but... It's complicated?" He looked at Merc, hoping that she hadn't found a topic to pry into. He didn't even know if he'd be able to deal with it if he had someone else that knew and tried to 'fix' him. It was bad enough that his family did it, and his friends walked on eggshells around him. He didn't want someone he hardly knew to be the same.

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finally found myself
                                                  Fighting for a chance.
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Ravenclaw Table
                                                                Who am I with? No one yet
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting for the feast to start.
                                                                What am I thinking? I wonder what being on this side of Sorting's like?
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Tyler had to admit, his summer had been pretty uneventful. Not that he was going to complain, really. He figured an uneventful summer meant that he didn't have to deal with his mum in any way. His aunt and uncle had talked about possibly letting her visit, but his uncle had adamantly refused that request. Mostly on account that his mum hung out with 'the wrong sort'. Tyler had to think about that and realized that the wrong sort was basically any of his mum's ex-boyfriends. He visited his maternal grandparents' home over the summer, but again neither of them let her see him. Tyler figured it was a good thing in the long run. From what he could remember, his mum wasn't the greatest.

Besides, she couldn't understand his life now. He was a wizard, and she wasn't. His aunt and uncle struggled to understand that, and looked confused when he asked for some homework help over the summer, but they had decided that it would be best if he called some of his friends and asked them about the assignments. Which had led to him telling them rather awkwardly that he didn't know any of their numbers. He'd completely spaced out during the feast at the end of term to ask them. Sure, it was a problem he had, but it wasn't major, really. Just annoying. Kicking his legs, he waited to see if Lena or Rein would show up. Or anyone else, really. Maybe they had a more eventful summer than he'd had.

OOC:

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Tyler, other students
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting for the Sorting
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Won't someone feed me?!

Lena had had a great summer, though she didn't do anything particularly interesting. She'd mostly helped her mother with work, since the woman had to make up all of Lena's school clothes for the year. She'd also gotten pretty good at embroidery, going so far as to design her own skirt. It had cats on it! She spent time in Diagon Alley too, though other than school shopping, she didn't do very much there. Once Autumn had rolled around, Lena spent more time with her family, knowing she'd be without her family for a while. Last year, the thought had nearly paralyzed her with fear... but this year, this year she was absolutely ready for school. She'd had too much fun not to miss it!

After the incredibly long train ride, Lena got to ride the carriages to school, rather than the little boats. After that, it was just a short trek to the castle. The brunette hurried inside. She was practically starving. The feast was sure to be as wonderful as it had been all last year, but she hadn't eaten anything substantial since breakfast! The girl looked around the Ravenclaw table, gaze settling on one of her best friends. "Tyler! Hi there!" She ran down the rows, sliding to a stop at his side. A grin dominated her features as the girl sat beside Tyler. "How was your summer? Work on your Keeping skills any?" She'd worked hard on her skills, though it had all been done on the ground, rather than in the skies. Of course, that was part that her father was the more athletic parent, part because she lived in a muggle suburb. Neither were conducive to Quidditch playing. Though, she'd get to hopefully make the main team this year, since Diantha had graduated.

Red Hot Missy

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ... Aʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ...
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one, right now
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting on the Feast
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope Rowan finds me

Connor walked into the Great Hall, sighing quietly. He was a bit exhausted from all the trips they'd taken over the summer. Luckily, his parents promised they'd stay home all of winter break, which was refreshing. He had gotten to help his mom write one of the articles they did in Cairo, though, so that was pretty awesome. He tapped his cane casually, debating on whether to sit at his own table or at the Slytherin one. He hadn't gotten to be in person with Rowan all summer, and he was really hoping to sit with her. It would be very nice to talk to her. Letters were fine sometimes, but it wasn't nearly as nice as talking. Finally, he settled on the Ravenclaw table, but he sat toward the end, so he could be easily found. His fingers tapped antsily on the tabletop, waiting to find out who would sit with him for the feast.

Devlyn Maycry

I'ᴍ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ. I'ᴍ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ. I ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙʏ ɴᴏᴡ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ɴᴏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, I'ᴍ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Isɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Wᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Iᴛ's ᴀ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪꜰᴇ. Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅ?
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴡ? I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Oʜ ᴡʜʏ ɪs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜsɪɴɢ? Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴡ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:08 pm

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris was pretty excited about this year's sorting. It was his little sister's first year, and he was curious to see where she'd be placed. He had a thought, namely that she'd end up in Hufflepuff, and if she did, poor Chance was doomed. Admittedly, Dris had to think that if they ended up together, it'd be a humorous sight to see. Laili was still far from over her little crush, and at this point, he was pretty sure it wasn't just a phase. He looked over at his sister before the sorting commenced, sending her a thumbs up and a smile. If nothing else, he hoped she'd be relaxed and excited. Some of the poor sops looked downright terrified. He tried to remember his emotions when he was being sorted, but wasn't entirely certain how he'd felt.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction!!}}
I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, gσттα ѕтαят αℓℓ σνєя, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ℓσηє яє∂ яσνєя
I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ.
Aη∂ I αм тнє cσℓσя σƒ вσσм!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:41 am

Sharp edges have consequences,
                                                                  I guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                                  Every
                                                                  scar is a story I can tell

Rowan walked into the hall quietly. She had spent the train ride with Darian,
                                                                  which had been nice. She loved her sisters, and loved spending time with them. Plus she really didn't have friends outside her sisters, and Connor's friends so... her life was pretty lonely without them. She had spent the summer corresponding with Connor in secret over letters. Of course,
                                                                  she had decided enough was enough. Tiernan was treated like crap for being
                                                                  a Ravenclaw, Darian had told her parents she was dating a muggle AND brought him over to meet them, so she was being treated like crap too.
                                                                  Rowan was sick of her parents thinking she was the 'good child'.
                                                                  So one night at dinner she'd blurted out that she was dating a blind muggle born kid who's parents were photographers.... and he was a Ravenclaw.

Her parents of course had flipped. They immediately demanded she dump him and then pretty much locked her away for the rest of summer.
                                                                  She was lucky they were all about appearances or all the triplets might not have ended up back at school. They were all disappointments after all.She glanced around the tables and spotted Connor. She walked over with a smile on her face and took the seat next to him. She pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek with a smile. "Hey there."

We all fall down
                                                                  We live somehow
                                                                  We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger
                                                                  Stay along the beaten path, never listened when she said

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:42 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one, right now
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting on the Feast
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope Rowan finds me

Connor listened to the sorting, though he didn't particularly care about it. After all, no one he knew was a first year. He drummed his fingers against the table, the form now taking on the tune of a song. A heavy exhale escaped him, his boredom becoming evident. Suddenly, he felt someone sitting beside him and stiffened a bit, fingers freezing in position. A kiss was pressed against his cheek, and suddenly the teen felt his cheeks warm. Rowan greeted him, and a smile spread onto his lips. "Hey yourself. How was your summer?" He moved his hand from the table, using his nimble fingers to tap delicately up the girl's back, then he rested his hand on her shoulder. Wasn't that something couples usually did? Using his arm to gauge, he gently turned his head and kissed her, his lips pressing against her cheek before he pulled away, heat spreading in his face.

Devlyn Maycry

I'ᴍ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ. I'ᴍ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ. I ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙʏ ɴᴏᴡ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ɴᴏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, I'ᴍ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Isɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Wᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Iᴛ's ᴀ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪꜰᴇ. Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅ?
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴡ? I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Oʜ ᴡʜʏ ɪs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜsɪɴɢ? Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴡ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:10 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavie Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

ωнєи ιи тнє ѕρяιиgтιмє σf тнє уєαя ωнєи тнє тяєєѕ αяє ¢яσωиє∂ ωιтн ℓєανєѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи тнє αѕн αи∂ σαк, αи∂ тнє вιя¢н αи∂ уєω αяє ∂яєѕѕє∂ ιи яιввσиѕ fαιяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи σωℓѕ ¢αℓℓ тнє вяєαтнℓєѕѕ мσσи ιи тнє вℓυє νєιℓ σf тнє иιgнтxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σf тнє тяєєѕ αρρєαя αмι∂ѕт тнє ℓαитєяи ℓιgнтxxx

spaceWhen Kiery was sorted, she had to guess at where to go; she didn't really know anything about the houses, but she'd figured out from watching the other kids that each table corresponded to a house, which wasn't all that unusual. But, she hadn't really paid attention to which house the hat had called out, and which table it was supposed to mean. Still, if the amount of cheering was any indication, she was fairly certain she was heading the right way as she walked towards the table of students decked out in blue. As if to reassure her that she was right, her own robes changed color to match as she walked. The brunette paused, looking down in faint awe. It wasn't the first time something had changed colors around her, not by a long shot, but it was the first time it'd happened where she knew she hadn't been the one to do it. The seamstress at the robe shop had told her they were charmed, to change to her house colors when she was sorted. And, an emblem of an eagle appeared on her chest as well. Fancy.

spaceShe was somewhat pleased that, even here, at a school of witches, she was apparently unique. The hat had said as much. She was still trying to puzzle through that interaction. She'd seen plenty of magic in her life, and plenty of what was supposedly 'real' magic (she didn't care for the distinction, personally) since receiving her letter. But, the hat talking had been a whole other sort of thing. It claimed to be older than her entire coven, which she found rather hard to believe. A few of the members had witches as far back as their family history was recorded, after all. But, she did believe that it was old, at least.

spaceUnsure of what to do, since as far as she could tell, none of the other first years were at this table (was she the first sorted into this house?), she simply sat in the first empty seat, and turned to watch the remainder of the sorting. That seemed to be the thing to do, and besides, it would mean she could try and catch the attention of the next new... what had it been? Ravenclaw? That sounded right. Although, if the house's name was Ravenclaw, why was the emblem clearly an eagle? That made no sense whatosever, she thought with a sniff. These sorts of witches and wizards were very strange, and made very little sense. Then again, neither did the kind she was used to, so she ought to feel right at home.

xxxωє'νє вєєи яαмвℓιиg αℓℓ тнє иιgнт αи∂ ѕσмє тιмє σf тнιѕ ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxиσω яєтυяиιиg вα¢к αgαιи ωє вяιиg α gαяℓαи∂ gαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнєу ℓιикє∂ тнєιя нαи∂ѕ αи∂ ∂αи¢є∂ яσυи∂ ιи ¢ιя¢ℓєѕ αи∂ ιи яσωѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнє נσυяиєу σf тнє иιgнт ∂єѕ¢єи∂ѕ ωнєи αℓℓ тнє ѕнα∂єѕ αяє gσиє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 pm
I wear my long black dress and a veil of disaster,
Flowers in my hair, crowned forever after...
We shall be through in you.
The day has come to an end;
Page and waves of time-
The ocean has come to meet you.

𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ SIXTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan blushed at the kiss on her knuckles and squeezed his hand in response, leading the way towards the carriages. "Oh, it was horrific. I don't see why we older prefects even have to attend these things, it's the same thing every year. And they chose Minako, who's perfectly fine, and then bloody Donal for prefects! Donal's got the memory of a gerbil-," and so she ranted about the poor choice for most of the carriage ride, but by the time they were taking their seats while the sorting commenced, Tiernan had switched to rambling a more infuriating topic: her family. "And so of course Rowan decided to take a stand- how very un-Slytherin of her, really, of all times to play the martyr- and tells them about her and Connor," she hissed, pitching her voice down because her sister was in fact seated just a bit further down the table with her boyfriend.

"I appreciate the statement, but they had us all on lock-down for the rest of the summer! I can only get away with things because I've been deemed a useless future brood mare who will give them nice pureblooded grandchildren," the Ravenclaw groused. "And Darian keeps bringing that Spencer boy around just to irk them, I swear- honestly, they should both take a leaf out of my book and learn how to smile and fake it, which I know they both can, we've only got on year left before we're adults." Tiernan heaved a sigh, shaking her head. "Luckily for me, Mother and Father are glad I 'decided to be useful' and found myself a nice pureblooded boy... even if he's not a Slytherin," she smirked.

OOC:
Yukina101

Waiting on the shore,
Restless tide will come and take you...
We shall be final in you.
The day has come to an end;
Like rivers they feed all the rain drops and spring...
And nobody knows what tomorrow may bring.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:41 pm
Light a roman candle with me.
Just a roman candle,
You can wear your sandals
And I'll pour you just one cup of tea.
Then you can go and rest
You haven't seen my best, so...

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira couldn't stop the smile from blossoming on her face as the hat sorted her and proclaimed her to be Ravenclaw and barely registered the color change on her uniform as the hat was removed and she was allowed to walk to her new table. After taking a seat she turned back towards the sorting to look at where her friends would go. It didn't surprise her that DJ was in Gryffindor, he seemed the brash type and would probably enjoy the probably boisterous atmosphere. She clapped as Desi was placed in Hufflepuff thinking it'd be interesting but also appropriate as well as for Zach when he was placed in Gryffindor. Looking around the table she could see there was a decent amount of new Ravenclaws so she could hide successfully amongst them and hopefully not get noticed.

Quote:

Just spend an evening with me.
Just a lazy evening,
Then you could be leaving
Or we could stay and talk until three.
I will think it's magic and I'll hope you'll agree

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:01 pm
I've got something that I've kept inside
And the blood is on the blade
You're there sucking on your lollipop
Like you haven't aged a day
And it ain't so pretty when you're playing cute
When your body's up against some fool

𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby listened to Tiernan rant giving probably useless insight and affirmations as she talked about the prefect meeting and new prefects (he had to agree Donal was a bit absentminded, it made him worry about how he would study for his OWL's). He also wrinkled his nose slightly as she went on to detail her family's newest arguments with Rowan apparently proclaiming whom she was dating (it took a rather embarrassing few seconds to remember who Conner was) and while he didn't like knowing his girlfriend had to basically plaster on a fake persona just to live in her own home he completely understood it. Heck, a few years ago he was doing it. Also embarrassingly he couldn't contain his ears from reddening whenever Tiernan kept bringing up being a broodmare which honestly it was to be expected! He was young and he had a hot girlfriend who also attracted to him! He had enough problems to deal with involving puberty and this was becoming one of the main ones. Alby chuckled though when she commented that she was lucky she was found "useful" since she had a nice pureblooded boy, AKA him. "Happy to be of some help at least." he told her with a matching smirk. "And I'm sorry about your lock down, I don't know if I mentioned it in my letters but the house elves were practically beside themselves when I had to tell them you weren't coming. Biggens though has been looking after your cuttings, have to nearly threaten him to get him to sleep or eat." he told her with a slight eye roll. He wasn't upset his elves liked Tiernan better (it wasn't like he could blame them!) what amused him was how they practically fell at her feet like she was royalty. It also completely annoyed her that a dozen house elves could see her worth but her own bloody parents couldn't look over their inflamed egos.

The Forgotten Weasley

Me and you
You and me
Let's go back
Let's go back
1983 is calling
I've been on my knees and crawling
User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:24 pm
                                                                Je retiens tous mes soupires
                                                                Pour effacer ton sourire
                                                                You're doing your best and
                                                                Your best look
                                                                You're praying that you make it

Where am I? Ravenclaw Table
                                                                Who am I with? Other first years
                                                                What am I doing? Sitting stunned
                                                                What am I thinking? ....................How am I going to find out about Arden then?
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Sybille sat stunned, reciting what the hat had told her in her head for a moment or two before blushing hard and climbing down from the stool. She wasn't in Slytherin? Well, that made trying to find out about Arden that much more difficult. She walked over to the table contemplating her problem before taking a seat next to another girl, not quite paying attention to where she was seated. She figured that it'd be difficult considering that Strudwick was that much older than she was, but this made it nearly impossible. Sitting up primly, she tried to pay attention to the sorting, but she couldn't stop trying to figure out a solution to her problem. It had to be simple, she knew that much. However, she couldn't figure out something other than possibly ambushing him outside of his common room. That would end tragically, and be entirely unladylike.

Realizing that she was seated next to a girl, she blinked and then realized that she was actually supposed to be paying attention to the sorting. Sitting up straighter, she extended her hand delicately and quietly cleared her throat. It wouldn't do to sit next to someone and not introduce oneself, she reasoned. "Hello, I believe we haven't been introduced. I'm Sybille LeBeau. I suppose we're to be roommates for the next seven years. It is a pleasure to meet you." Well, she had to learn what the rest of her housemates were like, and she wasn't going to learn that sitting around staring off into space..

OOC:

Depuis que tu dois partir
                                                                J'ai peur de mon avenir
                                                                Et loin de tes bras je ne vis qu'à
                                                                Travers mes souvenirs

Cara MiaKitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games