Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Hufflepuff Table with Kenny, Jojo, Emily - First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Damn poltergeist! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian was sort of glad when Kenny decided not to go sit with his brother, figuring that, as nice as Jojo probably was, it'd be fairly awkward for the two of them to be stuck alone together, since they didn't really know each other at all. He blinked a bit when the blonde's friend joined them, wondering what she'd meant by 'don't worry.' But, the look on Jojo's face told him that there was probably some context he was missing behind that, because she looked positively relieved. "I was starting to seriously worry!" she declared, hugging the brunette tight. Dori arched a brow, but didn't ask; he didn't need to, anyway, because Jojo answered the question before he got the chance. "I knew... I knew you were okay, but, I haven't seen you since... you know! I swear half the time I thought I was writing a ghost or something! ... Which is ridiculous, since ghosts can't actually hold a quill..." She trailed off awkwardly, seeming to realize that it wasn't just her and Emily at the table, and her cheeks turned crimson.

spaceDori tried for a smile, shrugging. It was pretty obvious that the girls hadn't seen each other since... what'd happened at the village, and Jojo had probably been worried about Emily. He didn't blame her... he sort of had the opposite problem she did. He knew his brother wasn't there, but he kept seeing him anyway. The blue-haired boy shoved that thought away, shrugging. "They could always very politely ask someone to write it for them and dictate," he said, hoping that would make the younger girl less embarrassed. It seemed to work somewhat, since she relaxed, just a little. Then the headmaster made his speech, and finally the feast appeared. Dori dug in a little more enthusiastically than he did most years, because he very suddenly realized that this was the last time he'd be eating a Start of Term feast at Hogwarts.

spaceHe blinked oddly at his plate; bloody hell, he was graduating. This was the first night of his last year at the castle... When had that happened?! It seemed like barely a blink of an eye ago, he and Julius and Tyson had been marveling at the castle, minds blown by their first ever real experience with magic, and now... Well, he and Ty were here for the last time. Jules... not so much. Again, he shoved the thought down. No need to get all bent out of shape. He hadn't been this bad in weeks... Then again, he'd been with Jess. She was pretty good at keeping his head on straight.

spaceThe fact that it was, in fact, his last ever Start of Term feast made it all the more annoying when, surprise of all surprises, Peeves decided to make an appearance. The Hufflepuff groaned at the sight of the poltergeist, hand going to his wand, just in case. It proved to be a good idea, because the prankster's balloons were coming their way. He cast a shield charm around their group, deflecting all but one of the balloons... Which landed squarely on his plate. He scowled and muttered a curse, just knowing if he said it any louder, the damned poltergeist would hear it and come back for another go. He stared sadly at the plate, glad that he'd been almost done with it. "Well, that was fun," he muttered. The Hufflepuff glanced down the table, noting that it seemed like most of the students were finishing up their meals, and a few of them were very obviously miffed at the intrusion... Some of the first years were probably a bit freaked, he thought.

spaceThat in mind, he sighed. "Guess it's about that time... Might as well handle the first years, before Peeves comes back and has another chance to traumatize them," he said with a roll of his eyes, standing. Like he'd seen other prefects do in the past, he magnified his voice so that it would be audible all the way down the table. "First year Hufflepuffs! Sorry about that... inconvenience. If any of you were hit and would like the paint removed from your robes, I can take care of that for you." He paused a bit, then continued. "Uh, I'm Dorian Xanders, your Head Boy. You'll see a few other upperclassmen at the table with badges on their robes, those'll be your house prefects. If you've got any questions about anything, feel free to find one of us and ask. I'm going to lead you all to the Common Room now, so if you could all finish up your meals and follow me." He lowered his voice again, and waited patiently until he had a small crowd formed around him, then began making his way out of the hall, doing a quick head count as he went.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          First Years! We are now moving to the dormitories!
                                                          Next post will be at the Dungeon Staircase, it will be up momentarily.

Diamond Wales

shabatha

murruelecreuset
                                                          Emma Bailey

mc2
                                                          Clementine Fenwick

LoricWarrior
                                                          Rosealle Cameron

Graydon Ironshield
                                                          Siobhan Gray

amo10690
                                                          Bethany Ingersol

Deviled Dregs
                                                          Kai Bannister

DizzyDis
                                                          Pippa Clarkson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSecond Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

It seemed that Minnie had decided that she wanted to go by the name Leon for him because it had been more dashing, where Emma seemed to want to use the name 'Leo'. He didn't care either way, as long as they went by either. He wouldn't be able to stand if someone went by his full name unless they were introducing him to another person. As the conversation proceeded, Lionel couldn't help but laugh at Clementine's comments about Zephyros because the boy didn't look like he was the same age as Lionel because of his immense height difference. Lionel was pretty tall for his age, but Zeph still was considerably taller. The kid would make a great keeper that's for sure, but he was a beater and liked the position.

Somewhere along the time it seemed that a lot of people got close to them and Lionel got a little lost. So there now the party was Lionel, Minnie, Emma, Zeph, Kai, and...after that he was lost. He remained quiet for a little bit, just waving. It didn't take long for the Sorting to end and the Headmaster to do his traditional introduction. But it was interrupted...by Peeves the Poltergeist. And before he knew it, there were paint balloons splattering everywhere...including Lionel's head. He looked up and there it was. The paint went all in his hair, but all Lionel could get out of it was amusement. He probably should've been mad, but he couldn't keep from laughing. "Why me?" he said while laughing and wiping the paint away from his eyes, only his eyes showing through the thick paint. "This would happen to me of all people."

"Anybody know how to fix this?" he said with a chuckle.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

Diamond Wales

mc2

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:20 am
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Layton nodded slightly; he didn't enjoy thinking of the attack, and in fact did all he could to block the events out from his memory. He knew that was a silly thing to do, but he was only 13, and wasn't well-equipped at all to deal with people just.. dying in front of him. His mother felt the same--if it wasn't for his father's insistence on returning, well, he supposed he would be homeschooled.

He turned his attention to Hannah as well, then to Selina. He didn't know her cousin at all, he had even missed her being sorted due to his lateness, but if both Selina and the Sorting Hat thought so, it must be true. A small smile crossed his lips as he saw Peeves fly in and throw paint balloons that he got from who knows where all over the place. Yeah, he was a nuisance, but maybe that was exactly what the school needed right now. He wouldn't want to be drenched himself, but it was fun watching others reactions.

Layton absent-mindedly nodded at her hope for bread pudding, not really having an opinion on it himself. He'd eat anything at this point.

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:53 am

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri could see that the conversation had taken a turn for the worse since both of them were sitting in silence. Despite the food before her, she decided it was time to do something. She'd never really started a conversation first, so this would be a new experience for her. She smiled and forced it out. "So, are either of you excited for classes? I know I am. Oh, what electives did you two sign up for? I'm excited for those classes." She beamed, hoping to steer the conversation to something less dreary.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: Open for interaction! Quote me!}

Graydon Ironshield

Deviled Dregs

SummerIsles

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:15 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

As she tucked into the roast chicken and cornbread stuffing on her plate, Selina nodded in agreement, "I've been looking forward to this since First Year. I've got Arithmancy, Ancient Studies, Ancient Runes, Alchemy, Cursebreaking, Divination, Care of Magical Creatures, Cooking with Magic, Advanced Flying, Healing Arts, Wizard Law, Wandless Magic, and Ghost and Ghoul Studies. I've already been reading through my text books, so I can't wait to get started."

SummerIsles

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Emma smiled as the sorting came to an end and the feast began. Loading up her plate she was amazed at how great it all was. She never got this kind of treatment at home. Not that she'd ever complain. Unfortunately there was a poltergeist that wanted to ruin the fun. Who was he? Peeves? Strange ghost in her mind. Luckily it had missed her but not so luckily it hit Lionel. Staring for a moment she burst out laughing at how funny he looked. "Sorry... I don't have a fix." she said trying to stop herself from laughing. Luckily Lionel was laughing too.

When the fun was over Emma turned her attention to Dorian Xanders. "Time to go. See you later Leo, Zeph." she said with a smile before heading off after the older boy. Making a note of the students were badges she was sure to mention any questions she had. However she always had her uncle not that anyone else knew that. Eventually she'd get around to telling everybody.

(Exit Dungeon Staircase)

With: Hufflepuffs... Hannah, Lionel, Minnie, Zeph, Pippa, Kai, Annabelle

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales
RedEagleEye007
mc2
Graydon Ironshield
Deviled Dregs
DizzyDis

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:11 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider practically ran into the Great Hall, still dressed in the clothes she had worn to the Hufflepuff tryouts. In fact, she was still carrying her new broom and Quidditch apparel. It looked like she had just come from tryouts... which she had. She was too excited to tell her best friends the new development! Bathing could wait! She found Lyall and Tori and threw them into a big hug. "Oh my gosh! Guess what! Guess what! No, don't guess! I'm going to tell you! Cathy asked me to be Vice Captain! I'm the Hufflepuff Vice Captain!" Rider squealed in delight and hugged her friends again, beaming happiness at them.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall was happily eating a nice lunch with Tori Rae while Rider was off at practice. He had his usual smile, which paired cutely with his butter-yellow sweater. Just as he was about to ask about Rider's status, the girl in mention sprinted into the Hall like her hair was on fire. Lyall squeaked when he was wrapped in a tight hug, but happily returned the gesture. Rider told them the good news, and the boy gasped in surprise. "Vice Captain?! Oh Rider! I'm so proud of you! You'll be amazing, you know! Best Vice Captain the team could ever desire!" He clapped happily, bouncing in his seat.

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

{OoC:}
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:35 pm

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider had come down to the Great Hall for lunch, interrupting her reading on magical medicine, a book she'd taken out from the Library. It was all so fascinating and it was definitely something that Rider wanted to do with her whole life. A lot of kids wanted to be doctors when they grew up, but Muggle medical school was hard, even in Britain. But magical medicine was a lot easier. Rider was munching on an apple as she leafed through a copy of the Daily Prophet.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall had just come from a conversation with Addison, and a very strange one at that. Apparently he was supposed to ask Rider to lunch this weekend, in an odd sort of double date! For a split second, he worried about getting turned down, but then realized that Rider was probably longing for a day out in Hogsmeade. The boy almost walked straight past his friend, but managed to catch himself before he strayed too far. He hurried back to Rider's side and sat, a grin on his cheeks. "So, I've got a way for you to get a break from all your hard work!" He happily cleaned his glasses, perched them back upon his nose, then continued. "How about a date in Hogsmeade this weekend? You and I, Addy and Pru? Seem fun?" He sounded a bit too.... straightforward, he felt, but it worked the same.... hopefully. Oooh! Would Addy be mad if Rider said no?!

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:10 am

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider blinked when Lyall almost walked past her, then dropped down onto the bench beside her. She smiled at him, then tilted her head slightly when he said that he had a way to get her out of her hard work for a break. She had been studying mercilessly and doing lots of extra homework, after all. When he said a date, though, he cheeks turned a pinkish shade. She'd been thinking about him romantically recently, especially since Addy and Pru had started dating. But she knew Lyall didn't think like that. He'd probably just worded it oddly. "A... a date?" she squeaked out, then clearly her throat and forced a goofy smile. "Of course! I do need to get out and a butterbeer sounds nice." She smiled at him then rubbed her cheek. Would you go away pinkness! she thought!

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall blinked in curiosity at Rider's sudden reddening cheeks. Had he used the wrong words? A gathering might have been better, but then she might think it was for the full group. Left to ponder this, the male's gaze drifted away, leaving him looking a tad disoriented. Rider squeaked about there being a date, causing the blonde a moment of alarm. Her voice wasn't usually that high! Perhaps she was coming down with an illness! He'd have to monitor that. Rapidly, the girl continued, saying she wanted to get out and get a butterbeer. "Oh, of course! Butterbeer sounds nice, though I'm still not sure if I like it. I'll make sure to buy you one, alright? At lunch? I think Addison mentioned the Three Broomsticks!" He grinned, happy that his friend seemed so happy for the event.

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:48 pm

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider blinked when he said he'd buy her a butterbeer and smirked, still looking down at the table. Was she dreaming? This felt like a dream. Her heart was starting to pound, confirming her previous suspicions about the boy. Rider liked Lyall. Like... like liked him. And he was asking her out. Even though she knew he was probably doing it innocently and wasn't actually asking her on a date... Rider would act as such. She was still smiling so goofily. "I'd like that. A lot." She looked up at her best friend... her crush... and smiled, her cheeks still reddish.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall smiled at Rider, noticing her grin.. or was it a smirk? Did she not really want to go? Oh, he'd feel terrible if she was having to change earlier plans! All at once, the girl's attitude shifted, leading her to have a rather silly smile. Perhaps he was better at inviting people on dates than he'd thought! She admitted that she'd like to go, and Lyall smiled brighter. "Oh joy! I'm delighted you're happy to go! I'm sure Addy and Pru will be equally thrilled!" He clapped his hands together, a pale tinge to his cheeks. Rider's cheeks were reddened, so Lyall grinned, his nose wiggling a bit as he did so.

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:04 pm

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider smiled at widely at him, then a slew of thoughts raced to her mind. What was she going to wear?!? Makeup? Jewelry? Was this a real date? Should she dress up? Her face didn't show the slew of thoughts running through her mind, but she knew who she needed to see. Rider placed the remains of her apple on her plate and stood up. Then she hugged Lyall and smiled, lingering in the hug for a moment. "I've got some more... homework to do. I'll catch you later Ly." She smiled at her friend again and darted off. Now she needed to find Tori and get some... help.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games