Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:36 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The raikage simply kept her bottom lip tucked beneath her teeth while she turned her gaze from Sukai's, out to look over the village. A reminder that while her daughter was missing; people were looking. She didn't bring the information to villagers, but the ANBU squad that were prowling the general area were more than enough, she hoped. "I have some of my best ANBU on it," Kin answered, working to keep herself under control. Discussion at the thought of losing family was one thing, the fact that she was missing now was pretty difficult, and even worse that she may, in fact, be dead. "Missing since the chuunin exams. She'd excelled and just. . . gone. She was lost after its events" The Lady of the clouds simply took a deep breath, when she noticed her fingers were within the grasp of something other then her own.

This young woman held her hand gently, and her gaze met with one of empathy. Tears blurred for a moment, and again the gaze was broken to view the skyline. It hurt knowing she'd set the events in motion, simply by telling her back then that she should do her best. The alienation that followed and it grew to nothing but a pit. "She'd distanced herself from me, and now I because I did the same to everyone, I didn't get the news fast enough of her disappearance." There were so many frayed bits to the story. it wore at her. Her lips moved now, but nothing came out. She wanted to say more, but then again... Who wanted to acknowledge something so horrible?

I'm a poor excuse for a person, and even worse. . . She didn't dare complete the thought, even if it wasn't aloud. At least she still held some kind of a grip on her self.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

XXXukai bit the side of her lower lip, she watched Kinpaku with steady concerned eyes, if she had been hiding her forming tears it hadn't worked on Suki, she could see the emeralds dew up. Using her fuuton chakra she flipped open the bag on her hip with a small gust of wind. Then again to blow a handkerchief out and onto Kinpaku's other hand. "Kinpaku, don''t blame yourself. You didn't know. And as soon as someone had found out and were able to they should have told you." Her memory flashed back to the time of the Chuunin exams, when Doki had taken up power. Sukai bit her lip harder, wondering what she could say to make Kinpaku feel better, or less guilty. "You weren't aware. . ." The Jonin's voice then became very soft. "When something like this happens. They'res no way you can be prepared for it. Especially a mother." Sukai's eyes lifted back to Kinpaku looking out over her land, she didn't want to say, but Sukai could see her pain. Enter demons and conflicts. There wasn't much to say for this situation. Sukai had never been a mother or had anyone as a child figure in her life. There were no words of comfort for a parent finding out their child lost. At the point Sukai was on the edge of her seat. She couldn't help it anymore, she had too. It may turn out awkward. But she knew, deep down. Kinpaku needed it most. putting her weight on the balls of her feet Suki lifted herself and loomed over Kinpaku, embracing her in a gentle hug. Her tail wrapped around the woman, her face over Kin's shoulder, light tears falling from her own eyes. She could feel her pain.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:44 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The air shifted ever so slightly, as the use of fuuton chakra was noticeable, yet small. None would interrupt for just that. After all, what assassin killed with a small, miniscule burst of air as such? Sukai spoke what she could, as best she could. It was the first she'd heard of the comforts she offered thus far, for few knew. She had spent the day brooding: The universe loathed her very being, it seemed. She spoke of chance and how no one could have been prepared, and the scene flashed before her very eyes. The night she'd been saved, and the night her family had all but vanished. Pain. It was why she worked so hard to distance herself from most everything, but then again. . . The handkerchief rose to dab at her own eyes.

"I should have been prepared for something." It was almost muted, as Sukai wrapped her arms about the woman, Kin moving ever so carefully, to wrap an arm around Sukai, her eyes buried within the crook of her neck and sobbed. There was so much for her to be repentant of, so much remorse that made her rise each day and move on a martyr in the clouds, but even now, she wondered just when... When would she break? "I've got to be, for s-something. . . Anything." It was a broken statement, between sobs. She knew when she let her head rise again, it wasn't going to be a reassuring moment as was this. Reality waited outside the embrace.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:04 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

She was the only medic, Dai trusted. Dai held her side as she walked up the stairs to Kin's office. It was starting to get hard to see as she had walked each step. Dai inhaled sharply as she got to the top of the stairs. She took a moment, taking a few deep breaths. She knew she was going to get heat from Sukai and Kin. But Dai wasn't going to tell Kin about Kein. Not in front of Sukai. The Jounin walked over to the office door and knocked before pushing the door open. "S-sukai~...K-Kin..." She forced out of her lungs. "H-help." She fell to the floor and groaned in pain as blood now soaked her paper skin. Dai clenched her eyes tightly and the paper fell away. Showing the third degree burn at ate away at her flesh. She whimpered as pain took over; tears whelming in her eyes.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Cont: 605 / 605|
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 24,600 |
| Ryo: 8600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XXXukai held Kinpaku close, her own tears drying, she knew Kin had to let out her emotions. She didn't respond, feeling her own shoulder become seeping wet under Kinpaku's sobs. The medic only held her closer, her hand behind Kin's head as she was starting to let it all out. They stayed there, for it almost seemed forever. Until Someone entered the room. Sukai's white ears perking with alert. The scent was familiar, but off. She turned her head to see Dai enter. Bloody. . . .

Sukai's blood ran cold, but from the looks of it she had to work on impulse. Beginning to rise she gently toke Kinpaku off her shoulder. Briefly whipping away her tears. Slowly she stood up, then rushed to Dai's side within the blink of an eye. Chakra blazing out of her hands as she fell to her knees putting her hands on Dai's hip.
"What the hell have you gotten yourself into now Daitomi?" She could fell the paper woman's temperature rising. Sukai cursed, with an open wound like such of course she would have contracted something more. The sad thing is though, Sukai could have guessed that Dai couldn't keep herself out of trouble. Focusing on the task at hand she put pressure on the wound. Her hands glowing as they try to repair the torn and burned skin. The other hand placed on her forehead, using her temperature control technique to keep the fever down. She worked fast, swift and efficient. As her fever stabilized Sukai put her full focus on Dai's open wound. Healing up the broken blood vessels wasn't going to be enough, she stopped the bleeding but the wound was still very open. Making a hand sign with her newly freed hand she summoned her tools, one of them being a cloth wrapped around a stick for Dai to bite on. Sticking it in her mouth she got the needle and string. "I've healed it enough to put it back together. . . " The Sage mumbled to herself. Ying and Yang watching at the door. Giving each other glances and Suki sew together the skin of Dai's hip. Once she was done she toke a breath, using her suiton to rinse off the access blood of her body, the bloody blob of water making its way over to the office trash can. Next to do was wrap it up so it wouldn't get more infected. As she did so Sukai's thoughts to what happened to her. She only knew one person with Katon. Kein. . . As she was done Sukai sat back, putting her stuff away. It hadn't taken her long at all. Cracking a grin she stated. "Sukai two, Dai zero~ Man, I have to stop saving your life like this Dai, or else your going to have to take me out for pocky." The medic teased, remembering back when it was Dai's life on the line. When Kein went insane after Fuyu had died. A long distant memory now. Now we need to replenish her blood. "Dai, what blood type are you?"

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

Keksuki Gyouko [ Blood Coagulation ]
Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]
Ondochousetsu [ Temperature Control ]
Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ]
Gantai no Jutsu [ Bandage Skill ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:22 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The moment was over, and the world came a knocking. Well... not knocking per say. The door opened wide and in came sluggish and clumsy steps. Then again, it was the sound of someone hitting the floor and groaning that caught her attention, Sukai already up and away. The world had done it again. The call for help, but then again... All Kin could do was give her sake, or something along the lines of it to numb the pain, but then again... Sukai wouldn't like the results. Thinned blood would be a tad more troublesome for a medic to handle, and so the raikage stepped back, allowing Suki to do just what it was that she did best.

The medic rushed, beating upon just about every little corner of the situation. Inquiry. Blood vessels and major arteries, flesh knitting, the girl did it all in a matter of time, proficiently doing the best she could. A bit of humor in an attempt to lighten the mood in the already dreary room, and all Kin could do is approach, to offer a hand to Daitomi. "I'm here, Dai," she told the woman simply. They'd bring her from the tower to the hospital when she was well enough.

[Bleh. It's late. Sorry. Ha ha. ]
[PS; Tober, there's a ruling about techniques used per post, i know you were absent when it was brought up, but no more than three notable techniques in a post, m'kay?]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:25 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

A fever was starting to set in. The pain was getting to be too much; she couldn't answer Sukai when the medic asked her what she had gotten herself into now. She flinched when she felt the cool feeling of Sukai's medic chakra against the opened wound. Dai might have blacked out a few times. The feeling of cloth against her lips, she opened her eyes and saw the stick. She opened her mouth and bite down onto it. Dai knew she was about to get sewn up. More pain! YAY! Dai wrapped her arm over her eyes as she felt the needle go through her skin. Quickly snatching up Kin's hand once, the woman offered it to her. Dai gripped the woman's hand trying not to crush Kin's hand. She didn't know which felt worse. The third degree burn or the needle. Daitomi exhaled when she felt the water brush over her skin. Taking the stick out of her mouth as and held it to Sukai, as the medic placed her things away. Dai laid quietly on the floor before looking at the medic when she cracked a grin. "Quiet, woman." She said weakly. "Even better, I'll reward you with sake." Dai laughed lightly and laid very still. "AB negative." She said softly when asked about her blood type. She felt weak and tired. A trip to the hot springs would be nice. "Thank you, Sukai." She whispered trying to ware off the wanting of sleep. Dai was still holding onto Kin's hand before realizing she was. Her hand flexed a bit before letting go. Though she really didn't want too.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Cont: 605 / 605|
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 24,600 |
| Ryo: 8600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image

XXXukai's skin crawled at the word. Sake. She hadn't drunken in over a year. Sober for the longest time since she started back in the days when her and Dai were very close, even when Kein was still around. The medic chuckled. Hearing Daitomi's retort. Seeing Kinpaku approach and offer her hand to Daitomi Sukai couldn't help but blink. Then again, she was sure Kin felt something for all her shinobi. Shrugging it off she was sure Kinpaku was just being a good Kage and support for Dai as she was down.

Triple checking everything the only thing Dai needed now was blood. As she heard AB negative. Good thing she was O. Looking around the room she didn't have the right equipment.
"We'll have to move you to the hospital now. . . Kin, you can met us up there." Wrapping her arm around Dai gently she made the handsign with her free hand. The two disappearing from the office to leave Kinpaku by herself.

((OOC: Kk,~ I wasn't aware))

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:34 pm
{{ -throw arms into the air- LAZY POST! -giggles- }}

Daitomi wrapped her arm weakly around Sukai's neck as the medic wrapped her arm gently around her. Dai hung her head before vanishing quickly with the medic.

[exit to hospital]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image
|| Genin || Tamer/Baukijutsu || Kumogakure|| Chakra: 250

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

"People say Nasuno is evil....."

Aru walked the way to the main tower in Kumo were he was supposed to get his headband and become a full fledged ninja Nasuno seemed to coil a little tighter as he walked up the stairs to the office of the Raikage.

As he walked in a man standing in the office gave him asmile "Another genin hmm?" Aru nodded and walked towards the man who reached behind him and grabbed a Kumo headband which Aru promptly tied around his head after moving his grayish hair "Finally full fledged ninja!" after celebrating jointly with Nasuno he decided that the best course of action would be to train.

"I dont think he`s evil.... not entirely"

██████████████ █████████████ █████ ████████

+Exit Rising Tower+

Lokmane

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:04 pm
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 330/330

User Image

"Snow is a pure version of rain, it's gentle and cold all together."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Higure walked to the Raikage's office hesitantly. He graduated from the academy recently and was told to report to the Kage to receive his headband. He passed a few nameless Anbu and into the tallest building in all of Kumogakure. Higure felt their watchful gazes on him as the boy shuffled shyly into the building. Now all he had to do was climb to the top of the building. Higure looked up the large spiraling staircase to the top. The boy sighed knowing that this was going to take a long time.

Higure finally arrived at the top of the building after five minutes of climbing. His pace going up was leisurely so it was expected to be longer. The boy knocked on the Raikage's door and entered. "H-hello... I'm here to get my headband?" A male looked up at him and smiled. "Ah yes. Another Genin." He opened a drawer and pulled out a headband bearing the Kumogakure symbol. "On behalf of the Raikage, I present you with this headband. As a Shinobi, you are burdened with all kinds of responsibility now. Don't shirk your work and train hard!" Higure bowed slightly to the man and left.

((OOC: I was suggested to do an NPC to get my headband so I did.)) [Exit to Academy]

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:58 pm
Akasuchi came in on his wild boar, nabbed himself a headband from some person lady, then ran on out after the instructions on his promotion!  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi walked up to the Raikage's office, Renji by her side, with every step she could feel the lump in her throat getting bigger and bigger. She knew it really wasnt but she felt so scared. Her tail twitched in excitement and worry. Placing her hand on the door to knock she took a quick look over her shoulder at Renji who looked back at her and nudged the back of her leg with his nose to show that she had to proceed, and that everything was going to be fine.
Finally she knocked and the door opened slowly to see what looked like a male secretary. With a gulp she walked up to the man smiled a half smile and held out her hands as if waiting for a gift.
"I was told to come here to receive my headband." Her tail twitched a few times as she felt a lil scared that she would be turned away.
"Ahh, yes another Genin. Wait here one moment while i get the headband for you" as the man turned almost military style and walked off into another room, must of been some storage room or something.
With a sigh of relief Igarashi looked at Renji who just stared ahead waiting for the guy to return. As she looked back up the guy was coming back into view holding the headband in both hands. He walked right up to Igarashi holding it out to her.
"Now remember becoming a Genin has responsibility's, you sure you are ready to accept them?" Igarashi nodded taking the headband from the guy's hands and bowing.
"Thank you, I am ready for what follows and I will train hard." as she immediately tied the headband to her head slightly turned to the side because of her cat ears. As she then turned on her heals military like and walked back out the door with Renji hard on her heals leaving the guy alone again in the room.
[ Exit Rising Tower}

[Bond of the Familiar 1/15]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:33 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

This new intern was a blessing in disguise, as much of her work was spent rather focused on handing out the head bands. Perhaps this would allow her time to think, and think it did. It was a sorrowful silence, but even now she turned her attention to the files. Scooping up the pile of personnel files, she'd look into just who it was that she'd group together. It was time for organization, and Daitomi was still away. The best place to investigate was the hospital.

[Exit to Hospital]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:27 am
Kazurai looked down at his hands with a smirk before clenching them tightly. Looking up towards the Raikage's office he summoned up his confidence and proceeded forward. Graduating the academy wasn't as fruitful as he had hoped. The training he put himself through on the other hand seemed far more useful in terms of preparing him for what might be next. Always thinking too much he was pondering what his first mission might be and if it would be worth the time. Daydreaming so much while walking he nearly walked right into the office door, stopping himself before the door and making it look completely natural while the two sentries look him over slightly puzzled.

Glancing at them both he focused on the door again giving 3 loud knocks. After a moment hearing a voice from inside saying "You may enter." Not even hesitating he opened the door and pushed on through, ignoring the two at the door and holding his head up while entering the office. As he took in his surroundings his heart started to race slightly, not because of being nervous but remembering that the last time he was in this office was when they informed him of his parents deaths... it was also the day he decided to become a ninja.

Shaking that thought he remembered why he was here, to collect his headband and actually begin his life as a ninja. Looking at the secretary he felt somewhat uneasy. "Are you alright boy?" he said while still trying to figure out what he was doing. "Fine, excellent in fact. I was told to report here to receive my headband for graduating." The secretary smiled some before nodding their head in approval. "I sense a good bit of confidence in you, that's good. Just a moment, let me grab that for you." Returning the smile softly before feeling a bit antsy while they got the headband. "If you wouldn't mind is there any missions i could possibly have afterwards? If its not too much trouble id like to begin right away." He hoped that he could begin and start receiving some real experience and put some of his training to the test.

"Anxious are we?" chuckling a bit before shaking their head. "Unfortunately there is much that still must be prepared in order to have you accept any real missions, but here you are." Handing Kazurai his headband. Kaz grabbed his headband with a bit of pride and disappointment at the same time. "I thank you greatly." Turning and opening the door to leave the office wondering to himself if there was something that he could do.... 'Maybe there will be someone I could spar with in the dojo.

(Will have posting format later)
[Exit to Rising Tower]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games