Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:56 pm
"Alright" she laughed a little very few male ninja's would let them carry them to the medical area always having there pride overshadow there wounds. Helping Zane up Kohane picked him up bridal style her heavy taijutsu training easily evident in her strength easily picking him up as she rushed towards the hospital. "It won't take to long and you took it better them most I use that technique on" she laughed as she rushed arriving in the front door's in a few minutes as she walked inside heading to a room and laying zane down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:55 pm
"To be fair, that White Amaterasu I use makes me cut off a piece of my soul, which hurts like hell, after a while I just went numb." Zane said with a shrug. "Well, might as well rest up until I can walk again." Zane said with a laugh.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:04 pm
"Your not the only one..though it was kinda cool to fly.." Nowe admitted, leaning back in his chair and closing his eye's. "That..took so much out of me...alot more then a usual cursemark usage does. So what about you..still breaking your arm?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:16 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri blushed. "I used a jutsu I knew wasn't ready yet." She admitted. She hadn't told Nowe about the Rasenshuriken. She knew he wouldn't approve of such a self-destructive technique. "It's not as bad as it could have been though. Kyo helped shield me from some of the damage." She didn't realize this might upset him more, to know that this was considered minor damage, that the technique was capable of hurting her even more.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:24 pm
Nowe opened one eye and looked at her. "Whats with the timid look?" He asked and smiled, "Not like I'm going to get mad at you. You did it to protect the village...not like you whipped it out first thing in battle...." he yawned, once again closing his eye's. "think I can pull off a nap before I turn in my mission?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:45 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri sighed in relief. She'd been worried he would chew her out. Like she had. She suddenly felt even more guilty about yelling at him. She didn't deserve him. He was too good. She slipped off the bed she was sitting on. "You've probably got time. I'll wake you if it starts getting too late." She offered, gesturing to the bed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:49 pm
Nowe responded with a little heavy breathing, indicating he was already asleep. He had fallen asleep while on the chair, just sleeping away with a peacefull look on his face. In his dreams, everything was perfect, the leaf village without war.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:59 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri blinked in surprise, then chuckled. She smoothed his hair away from his face and kissed his forehead. "Sleep well Nowe. Try not to get a crick in your neck." She murmured quietly, then moved back to lay on the bed and relaxed. She half dozed herself, the time sliding past.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:10 pm
( whenever everyone is ready to move on )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:30 pm
((I'm ready and stuff))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:57 pm
{I am}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:18 pm
( Alright um...guess it's time to move on. )

Nearly a month had passed, the war dragging on. And slowly, the scroll Nowe had been sent to retrieve was being translated. It was something from the old villages, something Seito had wanted very much. Though it was likely he already had second scroll delivered with the message, it was important to know what he was after.

And so, teams 1 and 2 had been called to a meeting room. Nowe walked in and took his seat, waiting for the others to arrive.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 pm
After recuperating in the hospital, Zane rested for a while before getting discharged. Immediately after he was swamped with A-Ranked missions and a busy training schedule. "Hey Nowe." Zane said with a yawn, having just gotten up from a nap.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:31 pm
(Team 2's Kin's team, right?)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:58 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri hadn't stayed in the hospital one moment longer than she had to. She found herself busy from the moment she stepped out, the war taking it's drain on them all. She stretched, working kinks from stiff muscles as she walked into the room. She'd just gotten back from a mission of her own, a quick scouting mission. She came to sit beside Nowe. "Any idea how long this is going to be? I need a nap."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games