Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 am
Sorry for interrupting, but if you guys need ideas new arc, I have some pretty nice things in mind you guys could use. o.o...

I'm planning to join Sand eventually, so I'm just giving my opinion. : D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:36 pm
well through them out here  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:01 pm
Excellent. Suna will have more action in times to come, if the post at the gate has any merit.

Frankly... I've been waiting for SOMETHING like this. Suna has become... complacent...

*Cue sudden marching sounds and calls to arms...*

We give no grounds
We face ANY enemy
and We WIN!
- Sunagakure Ninja Army  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:45 pm
XD nice  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:59 pm
... are we going to war?... does that mean that i can finnish training and then go actually kill people?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:39 pm
I have to say... Howaido is lucky that I wasn't allowed to carry over Siniku's Stage 6 Leaf Taijutsu over from Hidden Villages.

Whats this about a war? And Sand Village? Complacent?.... Are you calling us BORING son?!?!?!  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:51 pm
i'm saying we are boring at the moment... we're like ripples in water. we have our ups and our downs in activity and in our interesting events...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 pm
Action is fine and all but Constant action isn't FUN. The whole point of a story is to have Character Moments. What is the used of creating elaborate stories about your characters if all you do Is FIght fight fight. Whats the use of giving them personality if all they want is to want to smash a face in.

We make these characters but we never get to reflect personality all that much. All the interaction so far has been mostly on these Jashin Fighting arcs that we've been in.

Have you guys ever thought about doing Character Arcs? Each character has his or her own Backstory for a reason. There are things left unresolved in Character Stories, and for the characters to evolve you have to play thier story.

So far the only Solidarity between characters i've seen is San, Howaido and Siniku's Teacher/MEntor/Student/Captain relationship and the Miyamoto Family.

What is your characters goal besides fighting Dread? Winter? Anyone?  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:50 am
I never said constant action is fun, but not having really ANY action isn't fun either.

That said, I was trying to get some relationship done with one of the new gennin, but he hasn't posted in a while... neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:28 am
@Yoko
Well, originally I was thinking about an arc with most of it taken from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.
Basically Sand tries to find a cure for the Hinamizawa Syndrome.

But Flawed Anubis' idea is far better, character arc's like this usually end up with each character becoming way more awesome. O w O.  

Desin Slight

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:32 am
Next-ed for the character arc!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 pm
Internets BACK!  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:48 pm
Flawed Anubis
Action is fine and all but Constant action isn't FUN. The whole point of a story is to have Character Moments. What is the used of creating elaborate stories about your characters if all you do Is FIght fight fight. Whats the use of giving them personality if all they want is to want to smash a face in.

We make these characters but we never get to reflect personality all that much. All the interaction so far has been mostly on these Jashin Fighting arcs that we've been in.

Have you guys ever thought about doing Character Arcs? Each character has his or her own Backstory for a reason. There are things left unresolved in Character Stories, and for the characters to evolve you have to play thier story.

So far the only Solidarity between characters i've seen is San, Howaido and Siniku's Teacher/MEntor/Student/Captain relationship and the Miyamoto Family.

What is your characters goal besides fighting Dread? Winter? Anyone?

James fights because he always has.

"James has been wandering almost since the day he was born. He has fleeting memories of his father, but they are confused and blurry. Moving from place to place he scrapped out a living, and learned to scrap out those that tried to bully him. He cares for few people, but sees loyalty as the most important connection between people. You have to back each other up when you have no home. Fighting and taking care of your body is paramount for a lone kid on the street. And James’s size brings in every little man complex for miles out. His mind has warped to focus extensively on just those two things. And his eyes have grown sharp looking for a hidden assailant. James is caught in a middle ground, he knows enough to survive and could take any regular villager, but has much to learn from the real warriors. Arriving at the Village Hidden In the Sand, he hopes to find the home he has never had before, and learn how to defend it. "

this has changed now that I made Jonin, but Suna is the only home James has ever had, and San is really his only friend. James came through the Academy late, but his maturity has made him rise quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 pm
Having character mini-arcs would really allow us to get to know each other on a more personal level! ^_^  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:54 am
@AOE
So whose arc should we start with? : 3 Cause my character is almost ready to kick a**! Haha. > : D.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games