Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade Station

Seeing the professor move the kids along without hearing him had Ronyo chuckling seeing that she did indeed have her hands full this year. It did not bother him, though he would have liked to help her out if possible. Ronyo moved on to the carriages and stopped as he could see several second years moving to find places amongst each other. Another not so kind reminder that he was lacking several friends that he normally would have meet up with by now, even Jane was surprisingly absent from the scene for some reason. Ronyo looked to see if there was any carriage that had an open spot still, it was unusual for him to have to look for just one seat but then he usually was much quicker at getting to the carriages to reserve one for his friends.

"I wonder if there is ever not enough seats?"

Ronyo spoke to himself as he moved about but smiled as he realized the silliness of his question. This was Hogwarts, the school that always seemed prepared for whatever the students could come up with. Running out of seats on a carriage pulled by magical creatures seemed highly unlikely. Still it didn't mean it would make it any easier on him to find an open seat.

((OOC: Please follow the link for information regarding the summer events for readers info.
The Demon's End ))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised an eyebrow when Gracie referred to him as Bird. Maybe this was a hint to who she was? Let's see, who called me Bird last year? No one! This had absolutely nothing to do with who the mystery blonde girl was. "Hi," he said awkwardly. The three students hung around for a moment. Three students? Samuel, Nell, Jade, and Cersei all disappeared and went to catch their separate carriages and boat. The group really disintegrated from what it was not too long ago.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vanessa still hadn't found anyone she spoke too often. There weren't many so that actually made planty of sense for her. She had however succeeded in making a few observations on several students that she already had notes on and added a few new people. As she closed her book and slipped the quil back into her pocket she wondered what she would do after school, the blond was fairly certain that most ofthe students in her year already had some Idea, but she didn't have a clue. All her childhood dreams really didn't seem to fit her current self.

After tucking her book under her arm, she made her way to the Carriages. She took an empty seat in one of them not really sure who she was with or if they would want to talk. Most people didn't bother her nor she them. Actually the sixth year wondered if most people even knew she was around.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana's arm flew around Samuel's neck as he embraced her and Katrina. Letting out a giggle because of the boy's comment, Ariana nodded, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear. "Yeah," she answered with a sincere smile. Were the two girls really that obvious in everybody's eyes? Everybody's except their own?

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy heard the announecent from the professor and quickly skipped off in search of her sister and Dhylan. And Romy. Him too. She needed to be sure he went where he needed to go. Looking through the crowd of students, she finally found a familiar blonde head with teal eyes, as well as a boy with black hair and blue eyes. Heather and Dhylan! Those two were always together! She skipped over to them, a cheery smile on her face. "There you two are! I was looking for you, Heather and-" she stopped dead in her tracks and words. This boy was not Dhylan, the Hufflepuff Chaser, but instead it was Dominic, the Slytherin Beater. Holy whoa! What was Heather doing hanging out with this guy?! Did she not remember them trying to kill each other last term?! All of these thoughts did not phase her smile though. Inner thoughts are just that. Inner. Not outer. "H-Hi, Dominic. You got taller, huh?" she said, looking up at him. Her four foot eleven inches had nothing on her sister's five foot one inch, nor Dhylan's five foot three inches, and now Dominic's five foot seven inches? A short girl just can't get a break.

{OOC:}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy grinned up at Dhylan as he told him of the wonderful boats he would get to ride in. He nodded vigorously at the end of his explanation. "Okay! I'll go right now! I'll see you at the castle! Tell Heather and Remy too! Bye!" he said, giving Dhylan a quick hug before running off after the other first years. His excitement was brimming, from his toes to his braces.
-Exit to Lake-

{OOC:}

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: ✧ Who are you again?: ✦ What are my inner thoughts?: ✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:53 pm
Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ Ⱦϖɩηs
User ImageUser Image

Branwen looked up at the red headed girl, blushing when Elli called her as cute as her brother. The red headed girl disappeared and she let out a soft sigh. "Uh, y-yeah, sure. Let's get in a boat,"

Whitford looked at the newish red-headed girl. There was a lot of gingers here! More than he had realized. Almost as soon as she appeared, the girl disappeared. But Elli had called him cute, that was a plus. "Sure, let's go get a boat,"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:58 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie smiled brightly at Cameron. "I was talking to my Caitlin over here." She said with laugh poking her best friend in the side. "But hey you too." She wrinkled her nose. Cam was acting weird for some reason and she couldn't figure out why. She raised an eyebrow at him. "So how was your summer Mister Gryffindor?" She asked brushing off his weirdness. It was probably because he was just so smitten with Cait.

OOC: Gracie was calling Caitlin Bird xD but leaving out the love part cuz she didn't want to get Cameron all confused. Probably should have made that clear.

Love interest: Jack, Jade, really anyone cute

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:02 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell blushed bringing a dusty rose color onto her cheeks at Marina's hints towards Cameron but didn't keep the smile from coming across her lips. "I kinda doubt either one would give up until she picks. They're both Gryffindors, hardheaded and stubborn as the rest of the house." she gave a chuckle. Seeing Ada finally arrived, if a bit frazzled, made her smile widen at the sight of her fellow Hufflepuff, now there were equal with the Slytherin girls! At hearing that her mother was pregnant made her all excited for her. That's great! You'll have someone to look up to you and love unconditionally, and...it's just great!" she finished with a laugh. When they were almost to the carriages Nell turned her head to see Marina looking a bit pale and frowned in worry. "You alright there Marina? You're lookin' a bit pale." she asked concerned.<<@

((OOC: Sory I was gone so long, class >.< Also, Happy Belated Birthday Mia!!!))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina, Michelle, and Ada | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: A bit concerned | Thinking: Is she feeling ok? |

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Michelle and Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wondered what happened to him'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide smiled, her eyes growing concerned for a brief moment when she noticed Damien walk by, still looking so... lost. She didn't really like seeing him like this, it made her so uncomfortable! He was supposed to be snobby, and mean, and arrogant, not some sad, broken looking puppy that she wanted to make feel better! Still, she offered him the smile, concern in her eyes. Call her a pushover, but she really didn't like to see anyone looking so miserable. Not liking to see him (both because she felt bad for him and because she couldn't believe she felt bad for him), she turned away, and back to the girls, her smile growing wider at their comments. "Yeah, they told me as soon as we got home! We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet. Daddy wants it to be a boy, but me and Mama don't really care, as long as it's healthy and happy. And I want the baby to have cute, chubby little cheeks, like I did. I bet the baby'll be so cute!" She glanced back over at Marina, wondering what was the matter. Something niggled in the back of her head... Marina had been gone a couple of days, too, at the same time that Damien had gone missing! She remembered because she thought she'd heard someone wondering if they'd hexed each other and gotten expelled or something, since it was pretty well known that they didn't like each other. For a moment, she wondered if perhaps Marina had been involved in whatever had happened to Damien... but it couldn't be! After all, they did, in fact, basically hate each other, and anyway, what could they have possibly done? She brushed the thought aside. Maybe Marina was just a little ill.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))
Thanks! ^_^

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

where; Hogsmeade Station xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Everyonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; a little of everything.

Jane stretched as she stepped from the train and look around. She had been mostly occupied with her own thoughts and stayed as much out of the way that she could. Her train of thought had varied much through-out the trip, ranging from Allen to the new baby. The thought of of being a big sister excited and she tried to stay focused on that and maybe actually get through a sorting ceremony for what she was pretty sure would be the first time sense her first year. How much had changed since then. She sighed and rubbed her face. I'm okay, I'll be back home in a few months she thought to herself. Think of the baby. She stretched and looked around spotting familiar white hair. It was as suddenly a dam had broke in her mind and memories came flooding back. After they incident Jane had tried to get as back to normal as possible and she did surprisingly well but now that she was here, magic all around her, she new it couldn't just be normal again. Things would change, but if she had any say in it, it would be better. She'd make sure of that. Jane tried to smile and look friendly. She had probably started to get a reputation of being the creepy, antisocial outcast. She would change that too.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fifth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 pm
♫ Feeling: Embarrassed.
♫ Company: Cameron, Gracie.
♫ What am I doing: Going to the carriages
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin's face went red, "Grace!" She hissed, knowing she was calling her a love bird. She pulled her hair out of the way, looking away from them till her face returned it's natural color. It wasn't a bad nickname, if you don't know what it means. "Like you can talk very much," She said, knowing that she couldn't stay mad at her friend, but maybe she could act like it.

OOC: Uhh, where do we post next?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:15 am
User ImageJoshua Brooks
|  Purebloodist  | Unsorted  First Year | Athletic Nerd  |
███████████████████████████████

Joshua jumped off the train and noticed most of the first years were leaving towards the lake already. Joshua picked up his pace to a light jog and ran towards the lake with all of the other first years.
[Exit to Lake]

OutfitSong

███████████████████████████████

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade Station

“Good to see you Jane.”

Ronyo had picked up the young woman’s scent as she had come closer. There were only a few people who he could accurately interpret their individual smell, and the other two were likely nowhere to be found. The sixth year Slytherin smiled seeing his friend and he gave a small sigh grateful that he still had one left that was close by.

It seemed things were making a nice turn as Ronyo spotted a carriage that had not been claimed by any group. With a chuckle Ronyo moved over and held a hand out towards Jane playing it out with a bit of a dramatic flair. It had been awhile sense he had had a nice talk with the young Hufflepuff, she always kept to herself and even with Ronyo’s keen deductive skills had managed to keep them hidden. Jane had always seemed a bit distant from magic something Ronyo was curious about as well.

“Your carriage awaits m’lady. Maybe on the way you can tell me how the rest of your summer went.”  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:19 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Numb
Thoughts: He looked over here...
With: Nell, Michelle, and Ada

Marina eyes locked onto Damien's for a split second, then she looked away. It made her feel even worse to look him in the eyes. Everything was different about him now. She suspected that he had overheard Ada, and braced herself for a nasty comment. None came. He looked like he was tired.... Of everything. As if he didn't think it was worth it. In a way, she realized she felt the same. She had encountered evil in the world already, and she was only twelve. Suddenly everything seemed so pointless. What was the point of it all, if they were all going to die anyway? If there were people out there killing and creating pain and grief and it never seemed to end? She had looked into the eyes of a madman, and had known he was going to kill her if he got the chance. One of her most recurring nightmares was that Owens was going to come back for her, and that there would be no one to save her this time. That's why I have to be ready, she thought grimly. Nobody almost dies twice, Marina. You're never going to get that lucky. With those thoughts she pasted a reassuring smile on her face and lied smoothly. "I'm alright Nell, I just have a bad headache all of a sudden." Inside she rejoiced. She could lie again! Finally! All summer her conscience had been on overdrive and telling even the smallest of white lies had been impossible. She distantly thought that maybe she shouldn't be so happy about this, but brushed the notion away. She was a Slytherin. They were supposed to lie. Hell, she could probably earn house points for it. So she kept on smiling, though inside she was swirling in guilt and depression, and turned to Ada. "You're so lucky! I wish I had a sibling. Being an only child is overrated." That was true. She'd often wished for someone, anyone who she could confide in at home. It was always just her and her parents. It occurred to her that Damien was an only child too. At least, she thought so. She'd never heard about him having any siblings. She wondered if he ever was lonely. Maybe. But she would have to toughen up. She couldn't go around looking ill every time she saw the boy. People would start to talk.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games