Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:50 pm
John had sat down at his desk seat. His entire room was uncomfortably clean for most people, but that was how he liked it. His head was spinning as he sat down, and he was surprised he made it that far without creating a scene. 'I'll be ok...' He told himself, looking at his bloodied hands. Slowly, he unbuttoned his jacket between coughs, and then took off his normal shirt. He let out a few more coughs, though his breathing eased by this. He slowly got up, nearly falling over but managing to keep himself standing. 'Medical kit... let's see... it should be...' he thought to himself, opening up a drawer and slowly pulling it out, then opened it up. 'Come on... pull it together...' he told himself as his vision continued to spin.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:01 pm
Farah bit her lip, resisting the very tempting urge to cat call the currently half dressed man. She hand't been expecting him to actually put on such an interesting show and the more her moved around the harder it was to resist shouting out one of the many lewd suggestions forming in her head just to aggravate him.

Grinning she decided that for now there was no harm in watching John as he went about wrapping his hand. She doubted there would be such a good opportunity again between here and her stop in Hannnon.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:09 pm
First, he laid out a cloth on his desk and pulled out a bottle of bad tasting whiskey. He poured a little on his hands as he made a small, self contained, yelp of pain as it burned. He then patted his hands dry on the cloth before Pulling out the gaze and wrapping up his hands. He let out a few more pants as he slowly put everything back in the medical kit and put it away. He turned his head and looked up into the mirror, noting how terrible he looked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:22 pm
Farah couldn't stop herself, she let out a low, long wolf whistle and bumped the door open with her hip, still leaning against the door frame. "For such a strait laced man you sure know how to put on a good show" with a wink she wondered into the room, idly slipping a few coins out of her trouser pocket Farah dropped them on the desk, facing his reflection with a cheshire cat like grin. "don't mind me, please carry on with what you were doing"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:28 pm
John nearly fell out of his chair with surprise when he saw her. He looked up at her with an expression of 'wtf' as she looked down at him like he was eyecandy despite the scars on his body. "W-what do you want with me?" He demanded as he flushed red with embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:37 pm
Farah chuckled and shook her head, leaning her elbows on his desk, she would have looked perfectly innocent had it not been for the perverted grin stretched across her face.

"I don't want anything from you, I just came to see if you were ok. you didn't look to good out in the hall way..." She paused and looked him over once more, her chin resting on her propped elbows "Though now I would say you look perfectly fine"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:42 pm
"Yes yes, I am fine." He said, knowing she was referring to something else. "Now you have no more reason to be here. Besides, I just need to wash my hair, and then the clothes come right back on."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:49 pm
She waved a hand nonchalantly and shook her head "Don't mind me, you wont even know I'm here" With a wink she hopped up, perching on the edge of the desk picking up the whisky bottle, scanning the label disinterestedly.

"Besides...you just bandaged your hands" Farah set the bottle back down, tilting her head back in John's direction "How do you expect to wash your hair with just one hand?" If it was possible Farah's grin only seemed to grow, her eyes now fixed unwaveringly on his face.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:59 pm
"I can manage." He replied. "Are you just looking for an excuse to get a glimpse of my naked body or something? I mean, why are you so interested in me. It makes no sense!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:13 pm
There was a brief silence as Farah eyed the man sitting behind the desk, her shoulders shaking. Without warning her head pitched forward and she cradled her face in her hands, a wave of laughter racking her body.

"You make me sound like some form of uneducated pervert" stifling the last few giggles Farah hopped of the desk, her face now serious "I've lived with 15 brothers, don't think I haven't seen it all before" stretching out her hand Farah grabbed John's wrist, lightly pulling towards her face.

Slowly she examined the bandaged appendage and sighed "Really think your going to manage with this?..." as if to prove a point she lightly brushed her fingers over the cut, watching a small amount of crimson liquid seep through the gauss. "It will sting far worse then any whisky"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:20 pm
John flinched and snatched his hand back. "Don't play innocent. I've had to dress a woman for years, and I still don't act like that." He replied, taking a step away from her. "Like I said, I'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:27 pm
Farah raised an eyebrow and tilted her head "so you really aren't as innocent as you seem either huh? unless..." she glanced at John once more an evil grin now forming on her face accompanied by a chill enduing chuckle "there's something you haven't told me"

John really didn't seem like the type to cross dress but then again she didn't know much about the Andern culture. "some how though, I can't see you in a dress"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:31 pm
"Do I look like a woman to you?" He snapped. "No. I used to work for Hector's family. I specifically served his sister, Priscilla." He said, not realizing it contradicted what Hector told Farah earlier, that he used to be 'Hector's' personal servant.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:46 pm
Farah couldn't help but chuckle and tilt her head, her eyes locked with his a lazy smirk replacing the previous perverted grin that had adorned her face "So. You served his sister hum? must have been quite a shock for you..." she paused and hopped off John's desk, slowly wondering around the side to lean on the arm of his chair "Finding out Hector was a cross dresser hum?"

The statement was more of a jest on her part, a reference to the double information she had been fed by her unwitting prey. "My question now is..." sliding behind the chair Farah tousled John's hair before moving back quickly out of range of any retaliation "Which one of you is lying to me...".

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:00 pm
John swung at her just as she moved back, and he barely missed her. 'S*** ... Hector, what did you tell her...' He thought to himself. "I suppose it doesn't matter much by this point. We both told you the truth. The real Hector is dead and has been for years. Now that both Lance and Liam know, both have been after her hand in marriage." He said, folding his arms uncomfortably. "She became a boy to save us, and by doing so, she found freedom. But now they are trying to force her to do what they want out of lust. I... I can't stand my only family to be treated like that. I don't care if we don't share the same blood, she's my sister and the only family I have." He admitted.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games