Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 pm
*she takes a deep breath to try and stop the tears.* Yes, but you and Showcase are 2 completely different people.....how can you be sure about what he'll do?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 pm
That's the way... "Among my many talents," he said in a boastful tone to make her smile, "I have foresight! I invoke the future, such as, I invoke Foresight: Showcase will come around in short order and you two will be fine! And alakazam! It happens!"  

Exor Omega

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:20 pm
*goes up to Dame* Something's not right... Officer Showcase seems to be acting kind of strange. *holds up her hand and Smok flies over, landing on it*  
iggies

*NOds at Dame and winks knowing she'd be there. Calming more seeing the nice Officer is not glaring or anything walks to the door with Justine.* Thank you, us, sir?... uh what is the way to talk to an uniformed male?

Breathe in, hold breathe out, hold... oh who am I kidding! just dont pank! Don't trip over the man with boxes

There is no specific "way" to talk to a Law Officer. We are people too you know. *winks at her and takes her out the front door.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

iggies

damecharlie
-has a really uneasy feeling about this, but decides to go along with it, I mean...she's gonna be with an officer...he's obligated to protect and serve...even off-duty, right?, bites her lip and backs down- Okay...if you're sure you'll be okay...I'll be just a scream away, okay? Er...a call away...

-forces a smile- Take care of her, Officer... -goes behind the counter to pretend to get their drinks, muttering- Get them more drinks my a**... -didn't notice Karrie come in because of defene mode-

(( rofl ))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 pm
Exor Omega
That's the way... "Among my many talents," he said in a boastful tone to make her smile, "I have foresight! I invoke the future, such as, I invoke Foresight: Showcase will come around in short order and you two will be fine! And alakazam! It happens!"

*looks at him rather incredulously* Foresight? So you foresaw all this? Even what happened between us? Why didn't you tell me???? If I'd have known Justin was going to return, last night would have never happened! *fresh tears start sliding down her face.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:24 pm
*nods towards Velcore, who slips outside, looking innocent as he follows Iggies and Officer Showcase*
*walks over to Kits and Dame* This seems kind of strange...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:25 pm
JustinShowcase

There is no specific "way" to talk to a Law Officer. We are people too you know. *winks at her and takes her out the front door.*

*Takes a deep breath* People too... but really are any of you law officaers normal? *Laughs weakly at the lame joke and goes out the front door*

iggies

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 2, 2, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:26 pm
*Now just across the street from MW, he spies his partner coming out the door with a patron. He crosses over the street and meets up with them.* Hey there Partner, is everything alright here?

*He sees now that iggies looks quite nervous in her actions.* Ma'am, are you ok? *Eyes his partner suspiciously, knowing that he's been drinking*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:27 pm
-continues staring at the door where Showcase was taking Iggies, not taking her eyes off of them, while pretending to fiddle around with the bottles, she nods quickly at Kits, then sees Karrie, almost getting distracted but she shakes her head, putting it to the back of her head, and whispers to them both- I know. I don't like it. Keep your eyes peeled, you two, k? -she didn't know what kind of skills Kits had, or Karrie...well... twisted NOT THE TIME!, but if need be, she could at least take someone out herself. Where were the other MW ladies when you need them? And where's the bodyguards!? gonk Oh yeah, acting suspicious. stare -

((EDITED))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:31 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Now just across the street from MW, he spies his partner coming out the door with a patron. He crosses over the street and meets up with them.* Hey there Partner, is everything alright here?

*He sees now that iggies looks quite nervous in her actions.* Ma'am, are you ok? *Eyes his partner suspiciously, knowing that he's been drinking*

Hi Sir! *starts to feel the effects of the tequila he had at the GGB and starts looking around.* There was this person out here that wanted to speak to Iggies out here somewhere… *keeps looking around.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm
*nods* Yeah. *picks Gin up and carries him over to the couches, putting him down where he'll hopefully be safe*

*Gin promptly curls up and falls asleep*

So cute...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 pm
*moves closer to Dame when Kits walks away* Velcore's out there keeping an eye on them. He'll let us know if something's not right.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 pm
walks in the thread there is so much comotion in here don't know where to begin confused  

leonardo the brave

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:36 pm

*Looks at the 2 officers, biting the panic so not bitten in the ear again. Looks back and forth not sure what to think*

Sir, mm'amis ok I think-am, sure walking. meeting... uniforms, weak knees.... Drink? Oh... I need one now*babbles more into silence*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games