Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm
-hovers near Karrie a moment, still staring out the door then caves and moves into his arms, keeping her eyes fixated- Good, good. I'm glad. This is very good. -hugs him, continuing to stare-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:40 pm
*sees Leonardo the Brave and walks up to him* Hi Leonardo. I don't think any of us really know what's going on. *giggles softly*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 pm
*puts his arms around Dame, holding her tightly* She'll be all right. *gently kisses the top of her head, watching the door*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm
JustinShowcase
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Now just across the street from MW, he spies his partner coming out the door with a patron. He crosses over the street and meets up with them.* Hey there Partner, is everything alright here?

*He sees now that iggies looks quite nervous in her actions.* Ma'am, are you ok? *Eyes his partner suspiciously, knowing that he's been drinking*

Hi Sir! *starts to feel the effects of the tequila he had at the GGB and starts looking around.* There was this person out here that wanted to speak to Iggies out here somewhere… *keeps looking around.*

Oh…Sir *digs in his pocket and pulls out Katana's key*… can you give this to either Katana or Miss Psyzapp. I think Katana's going to want this back. *He hands over the key to Officer Dougherty.* I think I'm going to need a few more drinks, Sir.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

leonardo the brave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:45 pm
Kits Rose
*sees Leonardo the Brave and walks up to him* Hi Leonardo. I don't think any of us really know what's going on. *giggles softly*

howdy kit confused  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 pm

((Hi Leonardo... I'd say just jump in, grab a drink, toss cold water on the lovers as needed and make sure I come back))

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 pm
-notices Officer Lovebot outside along with Iggies and Showcase and breathes a slight sigh of relief- She should be okay for now, Karrie. At least until the good Officer comes inside. How are you, honey? Did you sleep well? -leans up and gives him a kiss of greeting-  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 5, 3, 3 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:50 pm
(( Sorry guys! My computer crashed right after I posted! gonk ))

*He looks from his partner to iggies and back again, and takes the key* I did not see anyone else out here, except for you two. Why don't we go on inside and have a seat? *He motions for the door*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

leonardo the brave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:50 pm
iggies

((Hi Leonardo... I'd say just jump in, grab a drink, toss cold water on the lovers as needed and make sure I come back))

make sure you come back u leaving already? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:54 pm
((Hey Tes! -calls from the other room- Stop watching the crypt keeper! This is a MUCH better channel! Come on! Finally! Some action! ^_^ rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:55 pm

((Doughtery, i hate that when it hapens.... Leonardo... not sure my character was suposed to met someone outsdie))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 pm
damecharlie
((Hey Tes! -calls from the other room- Stop watching the crypt keeper! This is a MUCH better channel! Come on! Finally! Some action! ^_^ rofl ))

((TES Its just them swapping spit, cript might be good... )) rofl

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 pm
{{pft... I don't see any action. Besides... Tales From the Crypt sometimes has gratuitous nudity ninja *cough* not that I would watch it for that ninja }}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:57 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( Sorry guys! My computer crashed right after I posted! gonk ))

*He looks from his partner to iggies and back again, and takes the key* I did not see anyone else out here, except for you two. Why don't we go on inside and have a seat? *He motions for the door*

*Furrows his brow and starts to further feel the effects of the tequila. He starts looking around and he raises his voice.* There was this person RIGHT OUT HERE wanting to talk to Iggies…  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:57 pm
*returns Dame's kiss* I slept very well. I hope you did as well.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games