Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm
"because the third gens and younger are dead but the older gens mainly the first gens were never affected by this type of weapon" he throws the cross into your arm and nthing happens. "is there pain?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1

Negi: hi kaycee
*Nami wakes up*
Nami: hi mommy and daddy
Negi: good morning Nami

good morning nami

Nami: good morning mommy

did you sleep well?

Nami: yes

thats good hey guess what nami where gonna celibrate christmas a little erlie and i have a gift for you and for your daddy  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:33 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
"because the third gens and younger are dead but the older gens mainly the first gens were never affected by this type of weapon" he throws the cross into your arm and nthing happens. "is there pain?"

*his eyes widened*
ah son of a... thats my bad arm owwwww that hurt but not from the water  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:38 pm
"is the pain a lot harsher then what this one does" he throws a steel knife in to Kaori's other arm but it bounces off. "your father is Dracula, he was immune to most things and is considered the most powerful first gen but his weakness is, can you guess?"  

The succubus Rose

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:45 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
"is the pain a lot harsher then what this one does" he throws a steel knife in to Kaori's other arm but it bounces off. "your father is Dracula, he was immune to most things and is considered the most powerful first gen but his weakness is, can you guess?"

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT FIRST OFF MY REAL FATHER IS DEAD AND THE FATHER I HAVE NOW IS THE ONE FROM THE ORIGIONAL 10 AND HE ISNT MY REAL FATHER DONT YOU EVER SAY MY FATHER IS DRACULA AND THE ONLY REASON THE CROSS HURT IS SHIRO THREW ME TO THE GROUND IF YOU HAVENT RELISED IT IM THE LITTLE THEIF THAT STOLE YOUR VILE
*he was yelling he felt horribly crazy and he then collapced to the ground his vision blurred and he started twiching*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:46 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1

Negi: hi kaycee
*Nami wakes up*
Nami: hi mommy and daddy
Negi: good morning Nami

good morning nami

did you sleep well?

thats good hey guess what nami where gonna celibrate christmas a little erlie and i have a gift for you and for your daddy

Nami: really?  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:52 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1

did you sleep well?

yah *she left he room and came back with a small box and a teddy bear with a bow on it* this is yours nami *she handed her the bear and walked to negi* i remembered that charm you have to use to change into a wolf so i made you this *she handed him the box inside nwas the charm on an unbreakable chain*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:53 pm
"personally i could care less about you or what the queen b***h wants"he coughs "sadly she held a feast a few hundred year ago and tricked alot of my people and a few other first gens in to drinking her blood when she mixed it with some strong tasting wine" he takes another hir from the cigar and puts it out on his arm. "helarliously enough the feast was to end the fued between the clans and thats why most of us went, but the two that died and your father of course but the clan that could kill his clan is my clan, the Belmont clan"  

The succubus Rose

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:56 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
"personally i could care less about you or what the queen b***h wants"he coughs "sadly she held a feast a few hundred year ago and tricked alot of my people and a few other first gens in to drinking her blood when she mixed it with some strong tasting wine" he takes another hir from the cigar and puts it out on his arm. "helarliously enough the feast was to end the fued between the clans and thats why most of us went, but the two that died and your father of course but the clan that could kill his clan is my clan, the Belmont clan"

*kaori stoped moving as he layed on the ground he stoped breathing he hadnt heard a word he had just said his eyes faded to black*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:59 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1

did you sleep well?

yah *she left he room and came back with a small box and a teddy bear with a bow on it* this is yours nami *she handed her the bear and walked to negi* i remembered that charm you have to use to change into a wolf so i made you this *she handed him the box inside nwas the charm on an unbreakable chain*

Nami: thanks
Negi: thanks. heres a present from me *he pulls out a necklace* and the one for Nami is *he goes out of his room and gets a toy bunny and goes back* here Nami *he hands her the toy bunny*

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:01 pm
He sighs "a feww days to get this kid into the new dracula, tsh this should be fun" he picks up Kaori and they both fade in to mist. he heads for Yuko's cabin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:02 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1

Negi: thanks. heres a present from me *he pulls out a necklace* and the one for Nami is *he goes out of his room and gets a toy bunny and goes back* here Nami *he hands her the toy bunny*

its beautiful negi
*she kisses him*
i love you
(the chain goes around his neck its a necklace srry i didnt say that)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:04 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
He sighs "a feww days to get this kid into the new dracula, tsh this should be fun" he picks up Kaori and they both fade in to mist. he heads for Yuko's cabin.

(yuki yuki yuki u have said yuko 3 times now)
*yuki was inside the cabin she was horrified she seached the house for kaori and shiro*
kaori shiro where are you  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:08 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1

its beautiful negi
*she kisses him*
i love you

Negi: your welcome. i love you too
*he kisses her back*
(i thought so)  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:10 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1

its beautiful negi
*she kisses him*
i love you

Negi: your welcome. i love you too
*he kisses her back*
(i thought so)

*she wraped her arms around his neck and kissed him again*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games