Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 5, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 pm
*hollers out to Exor and glances over at his partner* I can't get a clear shot! Iggies is in the way!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 pm
*drops into a crouch, snarling at the three hovering above her* I wish I had Gwee here. Smok's so young... *eyes flash a brighter green for a moment*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 pm

*Feels the grip inside slipping, knowing critters are to far to help, calls to them mentally to stay back, watch follow when safe, but fighting the change was winning*
DOn't panic, please no, not now, oh please no!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 pm
The hooded figure smiled darkly, throwing aside his robes in one motion to reveal a twisted version of the warrior below. He stood, wicked and terrible, above the Most Wanted. "...Let's begin...!"

Lust and Envy vanished, only to reappear on either side of Exor, scythe and spear lunging at him at the same time. Wrath whirled up into the sky, holding Iggies above him in one hand.

With a single beat of his sinister wings, Exor took to the air after his nemesis, deflecting the blows of his attackers in a single motion. They continued up after him, weaving in and out of his range of attack.

The clatter of weapons drew up to Wrath, who simply held the elf out to take any wayward blow. Exor then did something no Sin could imagine - he took scythe and lance blows directly to his form, dismissing the accursed blade for an instant to wrench Iggies from her arrogant captor.

"Iggies... baby... It's me, Ex... Listen, just hold on, just for a few more minutes so we can crush these guys... Just hold on for me, please... I'll make sure you're safe..."

"WHAT!? NO!!! KILL HIM," Wrath shrieked as he summoned a phantom version of Exor's own weapon.

"Iggies... baby... It's me, Ex... Listen, just hold on, just for a few more minutes so we can crush these guys... Just hold on for me, please... I'll make sure you're safe..."

The wounded warrior turned in the air and threw Iggies down to Karrie, "Get her out of here," he called to the man on the drake.

Lust reached out with his scythe to kill the girl, but that selfish move cost him his life as the damned sword pierced through his form. With a screech and a burst of red flame, he was gone.  

Exor Omega

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 pm
*Unsure if mere bullets are going to stop these creatures, he awaits instruction from Exor and keeps his weapon steady.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 4, 5, 3 Total: 24 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 pm
*He tries to get his sights on one of Exor's attackers as they hover above. He sees that iggies is free and he fires shots at her captor*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 pm
*catches Iggies in midair, holding onto her and guiding Velcore to dive to the ground* Kits, take her!

*Velcore stops in front of Kits*

*shoves Iggies into Kits' arms and leans low over Velcore's neck as the dragon rises sharply in the air towards Exor*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:14 pm

*Barely unaware of the chaos around her, just feels the air feeling different. Fighting with the last of her strength to not change*

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:15 pm
*stumbles backward at the sudden weight of Iggies in her arms* Oh! *lowers her onto the ground and checks her for any injuries, glancing up every few seconds*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:17 pm
*Takes a couple of shots and hits "Envy"*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:17 pm
*sees that iggies has been freed from her captor, she runs over to kits to see if iggies is harmed.* Kits! Is she okay? What do you need me to do?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:18 pm
-damey takes aim at Envy, throwing for his neck and the back of his head, then let two stars fly, replenishing with two more from the holder on her inner thigh-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:21 pm
Exor spit blood as the lance of Envy pierced through his chest, but upon seeing his love delivered to the ground safely, he smiled. "Alright, assholes... You're... mine!" A bright burst of flame drove Envy back into the fire that was stunning Wrath.

Exor stood with a second wind, wreathed in flame of red and shadow. Envy floated there, stunned and riddled with bullets, his spear still lodged in the Captor's chest. The warrior grinned and began to press his enemy's weapon through his form, eventually throwing it at the approaching Wrath. With a pair of swords, he was ready for them. Torn between bringing them to the ground and fighting the enemy out of the reach of his friends, he settled to halve the distance to the ground.

Envy was critically struck by Dame and Officers Dougherty and Showcase, barely managing to stay in the air. "H..how... can this be," it rasped.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:21 pm

*Looks up and tries to smile... but ears the war inside her will take over if she moves. Weak and unable to say much knows at least the blurrs ar those she might know*

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 pm
-dame grinned dangerously twisted then let three more shuriken whizz through the air at Envy, whipping up her gun, aiming briefly and making a head shot at him. She shoots... -  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games