Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:16 pm
*sags against Velcore's neck as Wrath burns away, the knife still clenched in his hand*

*Velcore starts spiraling down, the glow in his scales dimming as he nears the ground*  
{{ rofl I guess heels aren't exactly the best footwear for putting out flames. And what's this "beloved Justin" crap? rolleyes You didn't give damn about him last night.

.... I'm starting to feel like those old man muppets in the box seat.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

((I'm headed to bed....6:30 comes early xd Will somebody please get me off iggies and at least put me on a couch or something? Thanks, LOL))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:17 pm
((lol, me too...they are pretty close to stilettos...so...I hope you don't have any puncture wounds! xp gonk xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:17 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{ rofl I guess heels aren't exactly the best footwear for putting out flames. And what's this "beloved Justin" crap? rolleyes You didn't give damn about him last night.

.... I'm starting to feel like those old man muppets in the box seat.}}

((bite me, TES! LOLOL It will all become clear soon..... xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:18 pm
The pressure in the area lifted as if a palpable weight had been removed from each person's soul. Exor was quickly running out of power; his wings had vanished along with his flaming sword, leaving only the power of Wrath coursing over his body and the accursed weapon he held to keep the blast at bay.

In this last moment, the Sinner was suddenly serene; one of his favorite songs was actually running through his head. Exor relaxed his body and spirit, dismissing the dark sword and becoming enveloped in the pulsating sphere of hatred.  

Exor Omega

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:20 pm
(( Oh sureā€¦"Exor" is the only one ""allowed" into the sphere of hatred. rolleyes I think I'm going to join TES and be that other Muppet guy in the box seat. LOL))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:20 pm
*glances back and sees Katana is now also unconscious* .....  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:21 pm
(( rofl Well, you are a geezer, Tes. It's so true! You are like those muppets. rofl rofl rofl

Geezer-muppet 1: Well, that was good.
Geezer-muppet 2: What? The show?
Geezer-muppet 1: No! That it's over!
-both laugh crazily-

...suddenly I have the craving for sprite...WTH?))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 1, 3, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:21 pm
*He stood up and watched Wrath turn to fire and burn away the hatred. He looks upward and watches as Velcor and Karrie spiral downwards* Karrie! Do something! gonk  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:23 pm
JustinShowcase
(( Oh sureā€¦"Exor" is the only one ""allowed" into the sphere of hatred. rolleyes I think I'm going to join TES and be that other Muppet guy in the box seat. LOL))

((Well, he is known for killing himself. rolleyes at exor. wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:25 pm
*sits up, slightly dazed, then shakes his head as he sees Exor still struggling* Velcore, go!

*Velcore dives down, grabbing at Exor's arms to pull him back out of the sphere*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:25 pm
{{ rofl You know, when I was young, I didn't like those guys, but as I got older, I realized they were hilarious.

And of course no one is allowed in the flaming ball of hatred except Exor. He's the all important hero in all of this and everyone else is his back-up. It's so obvious rolleyes If Justin successfully sacrificed himself, then that would take away his glory! It's better that you be lit aflame and jabbed with dame's heel.}}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 pm
<<< It happens. I mean, look at this whole fight! It was assissted suicide, at best rofl >>>

The roaring attack stopped and quieted.

An eerie silence was pervacive.

Then, all at once, Wrath's legacy exploded in all of its profane glory. The shock shook everyone to their soul and would have killed Karrie, if not for Velcore's agility. All the stars in the sky went out, frightened into shielding themselves from the malice that threatened to consume all.

The dark light faded, and Exor appeared, plummeting head-first towards the ground.  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 pm
(( rofl ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games