Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:08 pm
"no i was not angry to u and forget it and go to bed it is be long day"said Don went to his bed forget ask her how is leg...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 pm
"O-ok...." said Hikari and gave a bow as she closed the door and laid on the bed. She then gave a sigh and sat up from the bed, heading towards the bathroom and taking a shower. She needed at least something to relax herself.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:38 pm
Don cant go to sleep and went by window and open the window so start to smoking again but chaos teleported where is don room."so don how is ur day and i know u knew i heal my dear leg"said chaos.don turn around and "she remember ur face and voice not in past and u still let her sword and crystal all her memory and day u marry hikari too"Said don smoking his cig."yep and i still love her and that why i come back to help her to the end"said chaos pull out my cig and use magic fire lit his cig.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 pm
Fresh out of the bathroom, she then dried her hair with the towel that was draping beside her. She placed a bathrobe on her body while she brushed her still wet hair and placed the around her neck. Hikari then exited from the bathroom and her eyes saw the cloak that Chaos had bought her. A blush yet again formed on her countenance and she shook her head, covering her face with embarrassment. Her heart began to race as she became flustered.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 pm
"why u join with us and find hikari weapon where is u place at"said don smoke out his mouth.chaos nod his head and "maybe i will but i meet u in kazeine at inn"said chaos disappear in front don.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 pm
Hikari then sat on the bed, crossed legged, robes showing her thighs as she stared off the floor, thinking about what Chaos had said before. Hair still dripping wet that rested on her shoulders as the water seeped into the robe.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:42 pm
don stare at night sky and put out his cig when to back to bed and knew it will began again.
chaos walk in sand and it is 5 miles reach to kazeine town where is hikari sword at.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:13 pm
Hikari laid on her back as she stared off the ceiling. She closed her eyes, drifting into sleep.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:36 pm
Sun rise up and it is morning but chaos made in town but their is megan and dante rest in inn. Don woke up and went at jeep and add in gas and more suppies. "damn it i forget get the map again and i buy a new map"said Don went to the store buy a found metal staff for hikari for her protect and bought it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:00 am
When morning came, Hikari sat up and rubbed her eyes. Hair all ruined from sleeping and the bathrobe loose, she yawned and stood, stretching her limbs as she headed towards the bathroom to take a shower and maybe sneak out of the place to get her breakfast. She didn't really eat anything last night so her stomach continued to grumble even in her sleep.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:47 am
"Look dante it is not my fault joy got lost in other town and not here yet i think"said megan talk with dante."But still we need hikari alive and if she refuse we still be her in with the cost"said Dante lay on bed. megan nod her head and "u right one part but not kill her just hurt her bit"said megan walk up to dante and rub his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:25 pm
Don came out the shop and went back to inn then don open the door found hikari about go in take her shower and his face bright red saw hikari half nude." uhh hello hikari....."said don.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 am
Hikari's dazed was broken when she heard Don's voice speak to her. Her head turned towards the direction where the voice went. She gave a smile towards him and opened her lips slightly, preparing to speak. "Hi Mr. Don. How was your day?" asked Hikari then stood up, looking through her clothing that she can wear so she can head towards the lunch room and eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:04 pm
"do u love chaos or something like that but stop call me mr. just Don ok"said Don stop blushes and grab his backpack.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 pm
Hikari gave another deep blush as Don mentioned Chaos. She hid her face behind the clothing, eyes only visible and pondering. Voice muffled yet still understandable. "W-well....I don't know for sure yet...." muttered Hikari towards Don as she looked away, still flustered.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games