Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 pm
Dark looked around, the electricity could be a problem, the were-hunters tended to go a little crazy when shocked. "I'll have to remember that, but if that's their best defense, their still in for a few surprises." Then a strange idea came to mind, "June I hope you don't think me rude for asking, but why did they choose you to carry Kyra? I mean, there had to be stronger humans to choose from, ones that can hand magic and make Kyra stronger by it....is there something your not telling me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:13 pm
Zenjin stumbled in with a huge hole in his shirt and a bent up cigarette "So can someone explain to me why i was just mauled by a fairy?...".  

Zenjin Jiruga

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:16 am
*Hatukiri, continually walked straight...not going anywhere in particular, now being comfortable with his new attire that was given to him when he entered this new dimension.*

*In all his years of living, he had never seen such a place as this before....there was complete and utterly nothing to be seen. No features, no out lines, no plants no ground, if the place had no gravity, he wouldve been able to tell the ground from the sky....*

*he kept his cool, but truth be told he was on the brink of insanity....he continually walked, seeing this was the only thing he could do >>, but then everything started slowing down, and he was walking in slowwwww moootiooonnnn.....for some unknown reason his senses became 10 times better to the point where he could hear his own blood flow through his veins and his heart beating loudly.....* ****"WHAT THE F**K IM SUPPOSE TO BE A SPIRIT, WHY DO I HAVE A HEART!!!"****

being side tracked by his new added features he did not fell the pressence of something that seemed to be rushing full speed towards him*......

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:37 am
* now sensing the pressence in slow motion still >>, Hatukiri turned his head looking for the intruder....he squinted his eyes, seeing something almost invisible rushing towards him in the distance.....He grabbed his sword firmly as the UFO made its way closer towards him...*

*Hatukiri now realize it wasnt an object!!! he felt the vibrations it sent off before it even reached him...."OHhhhhhhh S**TTTTTTTTT!!!" *he said as he turned sloooooowly and started to ruuuuuuunnnnn*

*everything started to echo and vibrate around him, it was though he was running on unsettled ground....he made progress with his slow running bit by bit....but the sound wave behind him, was traveling at a much faster pace........as it got even closer to him he started hearing the little message it carried*

"Hatukiri where are you?" "Hatukiri where are you?" "Hatukiri where are you?" "Hatukiri where are you?" "Hatukiri where are you?"

*Now that the wave had reach him,everything resumed moving at normal speed, it hurled him foward and sent him flying several feet from where he was, he held his ears tightly from the loud out brust of Chief's voice, and remained spraled out on the floor as the other several sound waves behind the big one pass over him*

xd *When his reign of terror was finally over....he cleared his mind and tried creating a mental image of chief*.....  

hatukiri

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:50 am
*hatukiri closed his eyes and all tension he had left his body.... the image he created of Chief was at first very hazey but after remembering all the moments of his life he stood still and admired her beauty, the image became much clearer*

*he remembered her beautiful dazzling eyes, that always seemed to captivate him endlessly.... and her soft suductive lips which he had never deared to kiss, for he was too fearful of being overtaken body and soul by the heat that emitted from them, and then he visualized her body, ever feature perfect in his eyes and her skin makes even the smoothest of silks feel like sand paper!....Then he thought about the time he saw her nak...ehem sweatdrop xd ..... *he took his mind off of that and went back to the original image he had first created*

*Then in an attempt to communicate he softly said*

"Chief....I am here"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:25 am
June froze for a moment, not saying anything as she put the hot chocolate down
".....I'm sorry, I have to go." she said quietly, watching the ground as she sat up. Turning, she walked quickly out, weaving around other tables and almost knocking over someone. Quickly apologizing for that, she continued out the door and down the hallway
....why did he have to ask that?! I can't tell anyone anything! jeez, and the fact I ran out might make him more suspicious! Shoot!
June tightened her fists, almost running down the hallways to get back to her room quickly.
Stopping after turns through hallways and stairs, she stopped at a dead end, leaning her forehead against the wall.
"....I'm lost again...." she sighed, pressing her fist to the wall with half a mind to punch through it and get out of the castle completely.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:26 am
As the slither of shadow entered the garden it saw the boy in all dark, the one with hisface covered by darkness and only showed two evil red eyes as it scanned the boy the darkness slither sent the information back to the well as all the darkness started to focus lots of energy then a copy of the boy rose out just his hands had changed to black claws as the slither made its way back he saw the copy have his hands on his head like something was bothering him "The person we found and had captured is trying to communicate with one outside of here"the copy said "Focus all darkness force to block out his communications"he commanded to the Orcs and demons that had surrounded him "Yes Lord"they all said as they focused their darkness onto the communication blocking it out.

Meanwhile

Scanda woke up from the grass as he looked around "Must...find...Chief"he said slowly as he started to slowly walk towards the castle that started to turn into a run as he made his way into the castle he headed into Chiefs office "Chief you need to come with me now...something is happening"Scanda said gasping for air.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:15 am
Chuckling, Chief looked at Zen's shady attire, "that's what happens when you underestimate a fairy dear," with a flow of her wrist, Chief mend he's shirt. "there good as new." Suddenly she felt a wave of awareness so strong it had her gripping her desk for support. "Hatukiri". He's name rolled off her tongue like a silent whisper, with her eyes closed, it was like she could feel he's very essence in her office. The sensation assaulted her senses and made her dizzy from exposure. She needed to get to Hatu and tell her ......."I know where he is." Before she had time to act on her intuition, Scanda came bursting through the door, looking half dead. Running over to him, Chief put her hands behind his back and around his wast. "What do you mean, what's happened?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:01 pm
"Its Hatu...I think I know where he is...but weve got alot of trouble guarding it..."Scanda managed to say "Follow me I will show you...but I think you might get Hetu since she's really gonna want to save him and would likely kill us if we went without her"he said chuckling at the end of the sentence as he continued to gasp for air.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:35 pm
Zenjin sat their watching Scanda and Chief talk. He threw his bent up cigarette in the garbage and leaned up against a wall quietly. He soaked up as much information as he could from the conversation without saying a word. He than looked over at Nick and than smiled in a goofy manner.  

Zenjin Jiruga

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:55 pm
*hetu pranced around her gathered ingredents for her elven spell she attempted*

*Her arms were flailing from left to right and all around in the air, as she chanted the spell. Then she peeked at the ingredents to see if her spell had any effect on them... confused completely confused she tried chanting the spell once more using a diffrent dialect and when she saw that it had no affect either, she became quite upset*

*she stomped on the ingridents and shouted the spell in fustration*

----SUDDENLY-----

*An ogre about 9 feet tall emerged from the ingrediants and loomed over hetu breathing heavily apon her face wth its toxic smelling breath*

"MY GOD!!! what did you eat 3 humans drenched in horse raddish and spoiled milk!!!!" *Hetu cringed and held tightly onto her nose*

*The ogre pulled out a mallet embeded with 3 foot long spikes that covered every inch of the weapon....luckily, Hetu looked up in time, and managed to doge the attack the beast made*

"HOLY F**K, YOUR TRYING TO KILL ME" eek *now realizing she forgot to bring her weapon!! hetu jumped about 30 feet high and landed the branch of a tree, she looked down at the ogre still on the forest ground and chuckled*

"LETS SEE IF YOU CAN CATCH ME BIG GUY!!" * she gave him a wink and sped off jumping from tree branch to tree branch gaining some distance between herself and the monster*

*she looked back to see if she was being pursued....*

~~~CRASH~~~~ *she fell from the branch she was currently on and landed back first on the branch below it*

"SPAWN OF SATAN!!!" *she let out a grunt as she picked herself up off the branch* "What the hell just happened!!!"

*she wondered to herself as she continued to flee* *" could he jump this far?"* *She looked back just in time to see the ogre tranform his mallet into a spiked boom a rang and hurl it towards her....she jumped swiftly to a few branches infront of her* "The Bastards not like your average ogre!!!"
*she rolled her eyes* "This ones quite smart!!!"

*she had just hoped her plan she had sceemed was well enough to fool the ogre*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:22 pm
Chief looked up at Scanda, "you don't seem to be in any condition to show me what I already know. But I have a feeling your going to insist anyways," turning to leave with him, Chief looked from Nick to Zen. "Stay put kid, I'm not done with you just yet. Zen, keep an eye on the him, somethings going down and the last thing I want is someone dieing from their own ignorance." Walking out of the door Chief and Scanda made there way to Hetu. Looking around, she noticed that the elf wasn't there anymore. Loud screams of anger cause Chief to grab hold of her blade and run into the forest, seeing the ogre after Hetu, Chief looked around for a rock. Eying one, she struck him in the back of the head, the ogre went down with a loud thud.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:45 pm
Scanda was amazed at what Chief just did "Well theirs alot more were that came from"he said pointing towards the Orcs and Demons jumping from the trees as Scanda unsheethed his sword he quickly darted towards the first demon as he sliced three time at its chest and one massive blow to the neck beheading him as he was thrown off of his feet by another demons blast "Chief were gonna need to figure out a plan to get these alot away if we want Hatu out of there and fast"Scanda said defending a blow from an Orc as he rushed over to Chief as he saw they were being surrounded in a circle by all the demons and orcs "Were screwed and thats a definet"he said keeping an eye on all of the creatures surrounding them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:46 pm
Dark stood up as June did, but didn't go after her, she would need sometime alone to gather herself, and he had some plans to put into motion. If a new threat was approaching, he wanted to be one step ahead, but first thing first. Dark closed his eyes, calling on Kauket, he used the eyes of the falcon to see the world around him.

Heeding her masters call, Kauket flew up into the sky and went looking for Mega, with a mighty screech, she signaled that she had found her prey. Eying the lot below she found a tree to perch on.

Dark looked at Mega, Scanda, and Hetukiri, all who were staring at a strange beast on the ground. Dark ordered Kauket to fly down to Mega so that he would deliver the news.  

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 pm
Chief looked around as the demons began to surround them, "days like this I wonder if I made the right choice opening the castle" The screeching noise of Kauket shook her out of her head rant, turning she saw the falcon peaking out the eyes of a demon who'd tied to sneak up on her from behind. "Hey Scanda!" she said kicking one off of her, "I have an idea, lets get the hell out of the forest!" stabbing a demon in the gut, she grab another from behind and beheaded him.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games