Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:37 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
As soon as he touched the page, it glows. The book starts writing again.
"You have great power and potential. Do you wish to enter?"

Shun was shocked to hear that and nodded. "I want to see Shisiri."

The book glows and he gets sucked in. Where he goes, her past. The clan on fire.((you are going to keep her alive))

(Right)
Shun eyes goes wide as he takes in the scene 'This is when she lost her clan..' he thought and ran to the village and went to find Shisiri.

He is at the scene where she is in the burning building. She is crying.
Shisiri:Mommie! MOMMIE!?

Shun goes inside the burning building and sees Shisiri and goes up to her. "Shisiri!" He said
(He's still wearing her necklace btw)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:45 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
As soon as he touched the page, it glows. The book starts writing again.
"You have great power and potential. Do you wish to enter?"

Shun was shocked to hear that and nodded. "I want to see Shisiri."

The book glows and he gets sucked in. Where he goes, her past. The clan on fire.((you are going to keep her alive))

(Right)
Shun eyes goes wide as he takes in the scene 'This is when she lost her clan..' he thought and ran to the village and went to find Shisiri.

Shun goes inside the burning building and sees Shisiri and goes up to her. "Shisiri!" He said

"Who are you? Why are you wearing my moms necklce? How do you know my name?"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:50 pm
(G2g tht I dont even have time to respond. be back on later)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:31 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Right)

"I'm Shun." He said warmly "and well you gave me this necklace but you don't know it yet." Shun said, trying not to confuse her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:21 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Right)

"I'm Shun." He said warmly "and well you gave me this necklace but you don't know it yet." Shun said, trying not to confuse her.

She blinked in confusion  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:23 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

She blinked in confusion

"Don't worry abput it too much. Just know my name is Shun. If you want you can call me Shu-kun." Shun said as he noticed the bodies everywhere and the flames. He needed to get them both out of here fast.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:28 pm
She screams as a burning pulled falls. "Shu-kin, are we going to live? Oh wait. My book." she runs through the flames and comes back. "I need it mommie says." it's the sketchbook, but newer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:33 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
She screams as a burning pulled falls. "Shu-kin, are we going to live? Oh wait. My book." she runs through the flames and comes back. "I need it mommie says." it's the sketchbook, but newer.

Shun smiled sadly at the book then looked at Shisiri and grinned. "Of course we are. Lets go." He said and grabbed Shisiri's hand and led her out of the building before it could burn completely.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:38 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

Shun smiled sadly at the book then looked at Shisiri and grinned. "Of course we are. Lets go." He said and grabbed Shisiri's hand and led her out of the building before it could burn completely.

When they walk out their is screaming and fire. She suddenly grabs Shuns leg and her eyes glow. She and Shun get surrounded by water. (he can breath) she changes into a monster. She grows a tail fin and doused the fire. When shes done the water just drops and so do they.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:40 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

When they walk out their is screaming and fire. She suddenly grabs Shuns leg and her eyes glow. She and Shun get surrounded by water. (he can breath) she changes into a monster. She grows a tail fin and doused the fire. When shes done the water just drops and so do they.

Shun looks at her through wide eyes. "That was amazing.." He said in awe. HE didn't care that she was a monster at all.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

Shun looks at her through wide eyes. "That was amazing.." He said in awe. HE didn't care that she was a monster at all.

(they are in mid air.)
She is starting to tear up. Tears are flying upward and she becomes unconcious.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:47 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(they are in mid air.)

*elly and melly catch shun and shisiri so they dont die*  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:48 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(they are in mid air.)

"Shoot!" Shun said and he hugged Shisiri and summoned Cheze to creat a wind so they wouldn't land hard in the floor. Shun got up and carried her bridal-style and walked out of the burning village.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 pm
sk8rkool1
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(they are in mid air.)

"Elly? Melly?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:51 pm
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(they are in mid air.)

"Elly? Melly?"

elly and melly: what shun?  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games