Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:39 pm

[LOFL]
Maralyn knew what he was talking about, because her father was talking to her about it when she was a child, saying that she would change her mind in the future, of being a rogue, but being a plain old Pure Blood. "Yeah, good point." She said looking for her blood-covered guitar pick.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:13 pm

(( LMAO! xD and its ok slappie :3 wow thats an ugly nickname D: what should we call you? ))

Kishiko turned red. "Oh...umm...well..." this made her nervous. She looked around. "I guess we have to do this later then...."

(( wow that was awkward to type xD ))

Ichiro smiled. "You wanna know a little secret? Sometimes I'm kind of rogue-ish. Well I guess that's not a secret at all really."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:28 am

[[ i know right? when i was typing i was like how do i make this sound less awkward]]

Kaz sighed "i guess so" he got up then helped Kishiko up

[[ i dont like the name slappie]]
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:58 am

"Yeah, I agree." She said finding her pick. She started playing her favourite song: "In the End," By Linkin Park. "I guess some of us are just that way. I know my uncle was. Until, he was killed by the stake..." She said pausing a bit.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:01 pm

(( then what should we call you D: ))

Kishiko took his hand and got up. She sat down on the spongebed. She looked down. "The mood died." She frowned.

Suddenly, Xen came flying in with a box of...let's just say...what Kaz wanted... Mommy! You're mom thought you might need this!

(( this was awkward to write too xD ))

Kishiko's face turned red. "Oh my gosh is she spying or something?"

Ichiro looked at the sky but was really looking at nothing. "Sorry to hear that," he said as if he didn't care. He then looked at her with an evil grin on his face. "I better be going now." With that he flew off into the distance.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Kaz's face turned red as well he sat right next to Kishiko "i dont think shes spying i think shes just trying to send us a message" Kaz then got a evil smile on his face "next time i see you mom im gonna call her grandma......i dont totally think she likes me so gives me all the reason not to like her"

[[idk uhm what about Chu?]]

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:54 pm

(( how about chu chu train xD lol jk lame joke ._. lol ))

Kishiko blushed. Then she laughed. "She would hate that! She even hates Ace. So I don't think she'll consider herself a grandma."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Kaz thought for a moment "Kishiko your 17 right?" he said just remembering something

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:36 pm

"Yes...." She didn't know what he was thinking about and she was curious. "Why?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Kaz looked at her "no reason and when's your birthday?"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Maralyn was confused about his sudden depart, and more confused about the face. She looked at her watch. She also had to go. She got up, put her guitar on her back, and jumped from the roof, to the ground. She walked to her dorm, went to her bed, dropped her guitar, and fell asleep.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:59 pm

((How about tootsie??))

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 pm

(( tootsie who? O.o ))

Kishiko looked at him confused. "Next month and don't tell me that lie i know there is a reason."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Kaz had a slightly evil smile on his face "well i cant wait till your birthday and the reason is i have to get you a present and you never talked about it so i have to get the details" he said as that evil smile grew he also put something in his jacket pocket

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Kishiko smiled. "Ok what do you want to know?"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games