Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:19 pm

The trees. Kin grined and jumped up into one. This'll even the playing field
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Blake and the others landed in the trees not far away from the store. "Everyone ok?" He asked. They all nodded in reply, Kazumi looking at the tree behind him. 'Get ready to fight.' She sent.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Kin jumped out and rounhoused Blake in the side of the head then jumped to a higher branch. ( gonk I feel mean)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:31 pm

((Lol, that just makes for a better rp! *claps* )) Blake faltered and fell to his side, Hannah catching him. Kazumi smirked and did the generic 'bring it on' hand motion to Kin as her and Tomoyo turned into wolves. "What's the matter? Is the big bad wolf losing her confidence?" Kazumi asked, edging towards the tree. Blake got up and growled, getting into a fighting postion.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:43 pm

(ROFL!! The "bring it on" hand this remined me about a seen in the show I watch last night {in my new sig} and I can't stop laughing!) Kin shot two rounds from her tranquilizer gun at Tomoyo(you dicied if it hits or not) and lunged herself at Kazumi, teeth snaping.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Tomoyo growled and dodged the darts, running towards her. Kazumi rushed towards Kin as well, baring her fangs ready to bite back. Hannah waited for an opening, ready to kick. ((XD nice!))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:58 pm

(Dang it! I should have said "It is so on!" XDD)
Kin grabed on to Kazumi and started kicking and trying to bite anything she could.. By that time the rest of the pack had made it to the trees and were going after the others.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 pm

((Lol yeah!)) Kazumi growled as she was kicked and bit and scratched back, and tried to bite her hand. Tomoyo tackled an Eraser sneaking up behind Blake and clawed at his chest, giving Blake the chance to launch a roundhouse kick at one of them.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:11 pm

(o.o This is the most posts I've made in this forum in a row... But I'm kinda outa it from lack of sleep so I know some of it doesn't make a lot of sence but I don't know how it fix it xD)
Kin dug her claws in where she was grabing and ended up biting Kazumi on the side of the snout.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 pm

((XD that's fine lol))
Kazumi yelped when bitten, and tried to claw back, but was defensless. Tomoyo ran at full speed and pounced at Kin. Blake kicked an Eraser in the chest, then shot an uppercut at him.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Kin was riped off Kazumi by Tomoyo and tryed get back into a fighting stance. (For a sec I forgot they're in the trees... ...Where's Erin?)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Hannah jumped behind Kin and round housed kicked her in the neck and jabbed her diaphragm with a drop kick. "You should just leave us alone Kin, You will be of no use if you bring us in now" She growled and spun kicked her side.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:28 pm

((0.o I forgot they were in the trees too sweatdrop Erin's back at Itex.)) Kazumi cringed and recovered, then leaped back at Kin.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm

(LOL! Ok, so she's the same place she was last time I posted.)
Kin jumped up to a higher branch again and put her back to the trunk of the tree, her breathing geting sharp. "And what happens if we don't bring you in, huh? What happens to us then? We go back empty handed over and over and get retired for failing or we run and get hunted down like you. We don't have wings. We don't have powers. Whoever they send to do our job will be stronger and faster and we'll be gone in days." She snarled

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 pm

"You do not have to go back and listen to their screwed demands, you can run away and live how you want" She jumped behind her and spun kicked her a** out the tree making her crash to the ground. "Do you even get tired listening to them?" Hannah sat on top of her gently "Don't you get irritated about that?"
((When I have to get back off, Kk you can godmod Hannah for me.))
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games