Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mercifully, No One
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? At least the hat did something right.

Kylian sighed when the Sorting Hat told him he needed to chill out and calm down. Though it placed him in Ravenclaw, which he was pleased with. According to his research, Ravenclaw was the house that valued intelligence, creativity, and study. It did seem a perfect fit for him. He walked to the table and sat at the end, as far away from the throng of people as possible. He wasn't at school to make friends, he was here for his studies. And he was determined to be the best in all the classes they offered here. He really wished he'd kept a book in his robes pocket, because honestly, he didn't care about the other students being sorted. Though, he knew his sister would tell him to make friends while he was young, so he glanced around, but didn't make any real move to talk to anyone else.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪs ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, I'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ. I'ᴍ sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ 4 ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
          I'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴀɪʀ
          Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇs, ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs; Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇs, ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜰᴜɴ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  Hey you're now thirsty
                                                  Walking in the desert all alone
                                                  Hey you're now searching
                                                  Lost in isolation from your soul

════════════════════════

Hαʟғ-Gσвʟıп || Rανεпcʟαш || Fıяƨт Yεαя

════════════════════════

grinned broadly as he heard his house, and immediately climbed off of the stool to sit with his new housemates. He was finally sorted! Not just that, but he didn't have to deal with Byuch all the time. Not that he didn't love his brother, he really did, but Byuch was a bit... racist. Not just that, he was sure that his brother would end up insulting everyone around them, and Detch really didn't need to start school off by being reviled because of his brother. It was going to be bad enough trying to deal with classes and being the shortest person in the school.

Deciding to ignore his brother's waves for him to join the Hufflepuff table, he took a seat next to Elvira, who had been not far behind him. He looked over at her and cupped his chin into his hand.
                                                  "Hi Elvira! So, I guess we're housemates now. Um, how was the rest of your summer?" Not that he was a good conversation starter. But, at least he was trying to be sociable! He was going to have to get along with his housemates, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, Byuch isn't here? Wicked!
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The bullets you bite
                                                  From the pain you request
                                                  You're finding harder to digest
                                                  And the answers you seek
                                                  Are the ones you destroy
                                                  Your anger's well deployed

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:07 pm
Light a roman candle with me.
Just a roman candle,
You can wear your sandals
And I'll pour you just one cup of tea.
Then you can go and rest
You haven't seen my best, so...

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira turned at hearing her name called and was startled that she completely missed the fact that she was sitting besides Detch. Especially since she had been just a few behind him in the sorting. Goodness, maybe her hunger was dulling her senses. At least he wasn't being abominably cheery so she offered him a small grin in reply. "Yes it looks like we are. I'm glad that I at least know someone well enough here, I'm rather bad at talking to new people." Or rather she was bad at talking to people in general. She either came off as a complete snob (as was the case she was sure with DJ) or she came off as a prissy know-it-all and while there were similarities between the two they are still different and she still despised being labeled as either. Her smile grew more genuine as Detch asked about her summer and she turned more to give him all of her attention. "My summer was nice. I spent most of it teaching Eoin basic house training and a few tricks. He still can't properly stay or roll over but he knows to sit now. Mostly when he knows food is coming." she added with a laugh. "Mainly though I just spent time with either my Papa or Ti-uncle or read in my nook." Elvira ended with a light shrug.

Diamond Wales

Just spend an evening with me.
Just a lazy evening,
Then you could be leaving
Or we could stay and talk until three.
I will think it's magic and I'll hope you'll agree

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw First Year
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Leah listened to the sorting hats words. It said she had spirit and a strong backbone, but she also had a quick mind and a curious nature. Could it really see all that? “Ravenclaw!” She heard the hat say. She smiled slightly, she was like her brother. Sliding off the stool she walked over to the Ravenclaw table and took seat with the group of other eagles. This was the same table that her brother sat at. The same table he and Leo spend her time together. This table held memories and she hoped to have her own, starting with this one.

She had watched as Su-Jin was sorted into Hufflepuff along with Julien, and Cady was sorted into Gryffindor. Leah figured the hat despite splitting her from the people she’d met thus far was probably right. Ravenclaw would be her home for the next seven years and she planned to enjoy it. When a boy named Kylian Marteau was sorted into her house, she noticed he sat at the far end of the table. He didn’t make any sudden attempts to speak with anyone. So, Leah took it upon herself to walk over to him. Sliding into the seat next to him, she waited a moment. “Evening,” She spoke as if checking to see if she’d get a bite. “Kylian Marteau right? I’m Leah League.”She introduced. “Looks like we’ll be housemates.”

With : Housemates... Kylian

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:24 am

xxx➺ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Leah League
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? When are they feeding us?

Kylian was growing quite bored of watching sorting. He didn't know any of these kids, and even if he did, he didn't particularly care. Another long sigh escaped him, the preteen just wanting to eat and go to bed. Suddenly, someone sat beside him, and she earned a look of confusion. He hadn't expected anyone to sit with him. She casually started the conversation with a simple "Evening", so he replied in much the same way. "Bonjour." His silken accent rolled off his tongue, and he realized his first instinct was still to go to French, rather than English. Admittedly, it wasn't his fault. Being raised in France meant that was his preferred language. She then confirmed his name, before offering her own. "Oui, I am Kylian. It iz nice to meet you, Leah." He studied her, as he did in such situations. She then casually added that they'd be housemates... as though it weren't obvious. "Indeed we shall. Zho, when do zey feed us? I'm quite 'ungry." Perhaps someone more familiar with the school would better know the schedule. He hadn't been prepared for an all day train trip, and since none of his family had gone, they had no idea either. Wouldn't it just be his luck?

murruelecreuset

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪs ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, I'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ. I'ᴍ sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ 4 ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
          I'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴀɪʀ
          Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇs, ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs; Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:39 am
I wear my long black dress and a veil of disaster,
Flowers in my hair, crowned forever after...
We shall be through in you.
The day has come to an end;
Page and waves of time-
The ocean has come to meet you.

𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ SIXTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan pouted in sympathy at hearing about the house elves's distress. She got along well with the house elves at home as well, but they ultimately answered to and were loyal to her parents, not her. "I hope they weren't too bereaved. I'm not entirely sure if I plan on going home again next summer," she added, rolling her eyes. "I suppose I might just so they don't have a fit about me living with someone outside of the bounds of marriage, but I can always just lie. Either way they're going to be furious when they find out about the Herbologist thing."

She didn't mention her primary motivation for keeping it from them: there was a reasonable chance, in her mind, that she and Alby would be married within the next five years, and if she could milk them for every cent of wedding costs, she would, and then drop the 'I plan to have a career' bombshell as soon as it was all over and done with. That did make her feel like Micah, but Micah had been a hypocrite for years. Tiernan wasn't even lying, she was just omitting the exact truth. If she'd really wanted to, maybe she could have passed herself off as a Slytherin as well, but that would have been like hating herself, and liked herself just fine the way she was. "How is your family?" she asked, wrinkling her nose. "Unpleasant as always?"

OOC:
Yukina101

Waiting on the shore,
Restless tide will come and take you...
We shall be final in you.
Like rivers they feed all the rain drops and spring...
And nobody knows what tomorrow may bring.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:11 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavie Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates - Sybille
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ιи тнє ѕρяιиgтιмє σf тнє уєαя ωнєи тнє тяєєѕ αяє ¢яσωиє∂ ωιтн ℓєανєѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи тнє αѕн αи∂ σαк, αи∂ тнє вιя¢н αи∂ уєω αяє ∂яєѕѕє∂ ιи яιввσиѕ fαιяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи σωℓѕ ¢αℓℓ тнє вяєαтнℓєѕѕ мσσи ιи тнє вℓυє νєιℓ σf тнє иιgнтxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σf тнє тяєєѕ αρρєαя αмι∂ѕт тнє ℓαитєяи ℓιgнтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery frowned when another girl sat beside her without saying a word. Her new housemate was watching the sorting, though, and Kiery found herself wondering if not talking during was to be expected, and if they would do introductions after. There were plenty of conversations already going on, though, so that seemed unlikely. She puzzled over it for a moment, before the dark-haired girl seemed to notice her, and introduced herself finally. The brunette was slightly off-put, mostly by the formal way the other girl spoke. People only talked like that around her when they were doing rituals, reciting old chants and that sort of thing. She hadn't thought there were still people who spoke that way. Unless it was common for these sorts of witches? Maybe that was why all the old spells were written like that.

spaceWell, when in Rome, she supposed. Sybille had offered her hand, so at least that was normal. Well, normal to Kiery. She shook the other girl's hand, then folded her own in her lap, unsure.
                                                          "I'm Kiery Hemlock," she replied, trying to match the poised way the other girl carried herself. She didn't want to mark herself as an outsider. Especially not right off the bat. "It's very nice to meet you as well."

spaceUnfortunately, Kiery was at a loss for what else to say. She didn't know what sort of conversation topics would been seen as normal here, nor did she want to ask a stupid question and come across as an idiot. Then again, the hat had placed her here because of her curiosity, so maybe it wouldn't be that unusual? Still, she'd bet Sybille, and most of their housemates, and classmates even, would think she was dumb for how little she knew about this place. She didn't want that. She chewed the inside of her cheek, trying to think of something to say. Unfortunately, in such unfamiliar territory, nothing came to mind.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє'νє вєєи яαмвℓιиg αℓℓ тнє иιgнт αи∂ ѕσмє тιмє σf тнιѕ ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxиσω яєтυяиιиg вα¢к αgαιи ωє вяιиg α gαяℓαи∂ gαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнєу ℓιикє∂ тнєιя нαи∂ѕ αи∂ ∂αи¢є∂ яσυи∂ ιи ¢ιя¢ℓєѕ αи∂ ιи яσωѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнє נσυяиєу σf тнє иιgнт ∂єѕ¢єи∂ѕ ωнєи αℓℓ тнє ѕнα∂єѕ αяє gσиє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:30 pm
I've got something that I've kept inside
And the blood is on the blade
You're there sucking on your lollipop
Like you haven't aged a day
And it ain't so pretty when you're playing cute
When your body's up against some fool

𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby tried really hard, like really hard, not to snort when Tiernan offered her sympathy to his batty elves but he knew she didn't find them batty but oddly adorable so the least he could do was not lessen it. He did however snort when she snarked about possibly not going home next summer if only so she wouldn't listen to her parent's stigma about living together outside of marriage. "I'm not sure if telling them that you stay in a bedroom other than mine would help or hinder the situation." he said with an unrepentant grin. When she asked about his own family however he groaned and resisted placing his head on the table. Or banging it. But there was silverware on the table and he didn't want a fork in his eyelid. "My middle brother finally had a baby,on accident of all ironies, so my mother pretty much spent the break cooing over her and making passive aggressive parenting comments while my dad just acted like it was this big deal like he was suddenly coming back into the fold. Which he kinda is which pisses me off because he was the one I sort of looked up to, you know? He got married young like he had to but not to someone our parents approved and he and her have been travelling basically non-stop since their honeymoon and now all of a sudden I'm being 'childish' because apparently becoming an entrepreneur with my best friend is foolhardy dream while I have such good grades to fall back on."Alby took a sip of his water realizing he'd been ranting for a while and pinked."Sorry, it just gets a little much, which you obviously know so I don't even know why I'm complaining." he said scratching an itch on his hand that suddenly became interesting.

The Forgotten Weasley

Me and you
You and me
Let's go back
Let's go back
1983 is calling
I've been on my knees and crawling
User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:50 pm
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw First Year
Younger Sister

So, the boy gave her a look of confusion. Granted he probably didn’t expect her to come over. After all Leah was one of the first few sorted. Kylian greeted her with a French hello which made sense given that his name was French in origin. French was one of the many languages her sister knew. Although she was more familiar with her sister speaking Chinese outside of the standard English. “Nice to meet you too, Kylian.” She said with the slightest of smiles.

Leah’s expression turned to one of thought when Kylian asked her when they’d get to eat. She only knew what she did from her siblings. Based on what she was told it was shortly after the sorting finished. “When the sorting is finished…” She started to say as she looked at the number of students left to be sorted. Her brow raising slightly in though. “Which shouldn’t be much longer.” She added before continuing. “Then the headmaster gives a short welcome speech and then we get to feast.”

“Are you the first in your family to attend school here?”
                                                Leah asked after a silent but short debate on whether to ask the question or not. What would be the harm in asking such a simple question.

Miss GryffindorK

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:48 pm
Fifth Year Prefect
Daily Dragon Assistant Editor - - -

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw

Minako walked into the great hall rather contently. She hadn’t managed to meet up with her sisters but that was okay. She had prefect jobs to do and all. Instead she headed over to her house table. Scanning the table of blue and bronze she noticed Connor was with Rowan. She’d let him and Sadie be. Instead she found a spot next to Dris. He looked like he could use the company. “Evening Dris,” She greeted him as she adjusted her new orange glasses.

Looking to the sorting the first person up was none other then Dris’ little sister. “Looks like Laili got into Hufflepuff.” She said with a smile and a clap for the young girl. Laili would be happy there she was sure. As the sorting went by Minako looked to the first years that were sorted into Ravenclaw. They seemed to be a good bunch. “So, how was your summer?” She asked Dris curiously.

With : Ravenclaws... Dris

Miss GryffindorK

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Kylian nodded politely when the girl said it was nice to meet him. Honestly, he was still trying to figure out why she'd chosen to talk with him. Had he seemed exceptionally lonesome or something? After changing subject to food, the blonde thought before speaking. Apparently they'd eat shortly after the ceremony, with just the Headmaster giving a speech. "Ah, zat ees marvelous. Zho, 'opefully 'e doesn't speak long." He grinned a bit, just enough that the corner of his lips turned upward. He adjusted his sleeves, making them even in length, then gently fixed his hair a bit, before Leah spoke again, calling his attention back to her. She asked if he was the first to attend the school in his family, and he nodded solemnly. "Oui, my 'ole family 'as gone to Beauxbatons. I was born on my mère's trip to eengland. Zat is why I am 'ere, not in France." He nodded, tilting his head to look at her. "And about you, tell me about your 'istory with school?" He was doing his best to deflect attention off himself, and he really didn't mind listening to Leah talk for a while.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:36 pm

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris looked over when Minako sat beside him. A grin spread on his face, the taller teen happy to see his friend. She greeted him, then fiddled with glasses, which he noticed were new. "Hey Mina~ nice glasses! They really suit you quite nicely." He offered her a kind look, hoping she'd be in a good mood. Then again, she was usually pretty sweet, plus fun to talk to, so he figured tonight'd be no exception. He glanced back at sorting, turning to watch in awe when his little sister was called up. Hufflepuff! She made it! The older Abrams cheered, sending her thumbs up.

After she'd sat down, Minako commented on the sorting, which made Dris beam with pride. "That she did! I'm so happy. That's the best house for her, I think. I'd put her there if I could." He was so excited for her, though he did wonder what would happen with her crush living in super close proximity. Honestly, it'd either be very funny or end in heartbreak... though he was prepared for either outcome. He was Laili's big brother, after all. It was kind of his job. Minako asked about his summer, and Dris just shrugged a bit. "It was alright, I guess. Hung about in Diagon Alley, babysat a lot. My godmum had her second baby, so me and Lils were over there a lot. How 'bout yours?" He looked at her, his casual smile settled in place.

murruelecreuset

I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, gσттα ѕтαят αℓℓ σνєя, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ℓσηє яє∂ яσνєя
I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ.
Aη∂ I αм тнє cσℓσя σƒ вσσм!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:16 pm
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw First Year
Younger Sister

Leah didn’t know how long the speech was but she didn’t think it was overly long. How long did it take to say welcome, don’t do these thing, and enjoy the food? Yeah, she didn’t think it was something that would take a whole lot of time. “We certainly can hope.” She agreed. At least she helped figure out the amount of time they would have to wait to some degree.

Brushing a strained of loose hair behind her ear, Leah listened to Kylian talk about his family. She was surprised he wasn’t at Beauxbatons himself but after hearing why it made sense. She noted the solemn nod, which made her wonder if he was unhappy about not attending Beauxbatons like the rest of his family. She didn’t want to pry though. "Sorry you didn't get to go to Beauxbatons." She didn't know why she was apologizing.

Leah wasn’t surprised when he asked about her history with the school. It was only fair for her to share the same information as he did her. “My brother was in Ravenclaw when he attended. His wife was in Gryffindor. My sister was in Hufflepuff. And the rest of my family are Slytherins. There’s fifteen years between myself and my brother… thirteen between my sister and I.” Leah shared with him. “I guess you could say I was a surprise.” She added knowing the math kind of showed she was practically the ‘whoops’ baby. Not that her brother or sister would have say so otherwise. She didn’t mind though.

Miss GryffindorK

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:25 am

Kylian was waiting for the ever dwindling line of eleven year olds to finish, but there were still quite a few to go. Plus a speech by the Headmaster, who for all they knew was one of those long-winded old coots. They could be waiting for ages! Luckily, Leah seemed to agree that the man shouldn't talk too long. If her lineage was through the school, she'd at least have a better guess. No one in his school had ever heard of, nor participated in a sorting ceremony. They were placed based on gender, none of this personality and crazy hat business.

The French boy told his tale, watching Leah to see how she reacted. He was surprised when she simply stated an apology on behalf of the fates. "Merci beaucoup" He sent a sincere smile with that one, genuinely thanking her, if only for understanding his thought on the matter. His entire family told him to be grateful for the experience, but he didn't want to be different. Luckily, he was right to ask Leah about herself, as she spoke rather openly. She even mentioned her siblings being far older, and he chuckled. "I know ze feelings zere. I am twelve years younger zan my sister. I was a surprise zen, and I was born two months early, again, a surprise." He snickered, though his smile remained when he'd regained his professional demeanor.

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:24 am
I wear my long black dress and a veil of disaster,
Flowers in my hair, crowned forever after...
We shall be through in you.
Page and waves of time-
The ocean has come to meet you.

𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ SIXTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan rolled her eyes. "Probably hinder. They're convinced I'm a pathological liar, which is amusing, since I'm not in Slytherin. I suppose I'm too clever for my own good," she said dryly. Her parents had felt threatened by her sorting for years, even if her sisters weren't any less intelligent than her. They'd been hoping to raise three spoiled, simple-minded princesses. Well, they'd accomplished the 'spoiled' bit, at least until they sent them off to Hogwarts. "I don't think he and his wife slipped up on their birth control as a direct insult to you," the Ravenclaw commented with a slight smile, but rubbed his shoulder all the same. "Statistically speaking, it might be foolhardy, but I don't think Mercy will leave you out in the cold, and even if it doesn't work out, your grades should help." Tiernan wished she was better at this comforting thing. Hopefully she wasn't making him feel any worse. "Well, you'll be seventeen this year, and then you don't have to spend any time with unless you want to. Or if someone dies and they summon you for the will reading," she added brightly.

OOC:
Yukina101

Waiting on the shore,
Restless tide will come and take you...
We shall be final in you.
Like rivers they feed all the rain drops and spring...
And nobody knows what tomorrow may bring.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games