Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall was the opposite of Rider, while it would be visibly obvious to any passerby that her thoughts were going insane, it would be equally clear that he had elevator music between his ears. He didn't know why she was so terribly excited, he just accepted it as fact. He watched her set down the last bits of an apple, then he was enveloped into a hug. Ooh! The boy happily reciprocated, enjoying this shared embrace. Of course, the move came to an end, and Rider quickly admitted that she had to go. "Wait but... I need help in Charms?" His words seemed to fall on deaf ears, as Rider was already leaving. Lyall looked at his plate and sighed. "But I just sat down..." He sighed, settling to eat lunch all by his lonesome.

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

{OoC:}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, though there were points he wanted to shake his head at. The Forbidden Forest escapades of numerous students was just one of many such events. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 40 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 155 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 310 points, goes to Ravenclaw. And finally, in first place with a total of 470 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall walked into the Great Hall, a thoughtful expression in his gaze. He sat at his table, near the middle, where he usually sat. He wasn't really waiting on anything, or anyone, for that matter. His eyes were a bit glazed over, the teen thinking about growing older. They were fifteen! They were almost adults! He figured this must be some sort of mid-school crisis or something. What job would he hold? Would he get married? Be a father? Would he even graduate, or would he crack under the growing pressure of the exams next term. Oh lord... what if he didn't pass his exams? Would he be removed from the school? This was all much simpler when he'd been home schooled. He never had real exams! Plus, how could anyone be expelled from home?! Agh! It was frustrating. He looked up when the Headmaster started his speech, giving Hufflepuff third place. Well, that was good enough. The brunet sighed, returning to his thoughts.

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:50 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ Fifth Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase dropped into a seat at the great hall by herself. She was bummed she hadn't made starting on the puff team this year, and she wasn't one to brag, but one of the chosen beaters was definitely not better than her. It was so dumb. She didn't know if Cathy just had a grudge against her or what? Sure she'd taken a year off of quidditch? But so what? She had family stuff to deal with! Its not like it had affected her skills at all! He was a second year! No way his skills were better than hers! She's trained with the fricken English Quidditch Team!

She huffed another disgruntled sigh and flopped her elbows onto the table to rest her chin in the palms of her hands. Maybe she was a little bitter about it, but it was whatever. Its not like Cathy could read her mind and use it against her. She secretly was hoping she'd make the starting team next year and bring their team to a quidditch cup. Just to show that with her their team couldn't lose.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:10 am
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph took a seat and winced as he listened to the announcements regarding houses. Well, that sucked. Hufflepuff was in third place. Though, he could partially be to blame for that. After all, he did go into the Forbidden Forest on his own. No one coerced him to go. He sighed, thinking that he, Levi, and Will needed to get together over the summer. After he wasn't grounded, that is. He sighed, deciding to grab some food and tuck in. Well, wasn't much he could do besides plan. Who knows if anything would happen as a result, but he was hoping that everyone wouldn't be grounded for the whole summer. That would suck.

════════════════════════

Thinking: How long am I grounded for again?
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

╔════════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Hufflepuff - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Halfblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

After the death of her brother, Cordelia’s family’s cheerfulness had disappeared. The Hufflepuff couldn’t live with it. She couldn’t live with being sad all the time. After mourning the loss of Dalton over the summer, the brunette made a choice to get over it by pretending he hadn’t existed in the first place. It was fairly easy to do considering the two hadn’t spend too much time together in their lives, especially for the four years when he attended Hogwarts and she was still too young. Whenever anyone asked her about it – which wasn’t a whole lot of people – Cordelia gave them a short answer before switching subjects. Over Christmas break, the twelve year old pleaded with her parents to stay at school. The only reason she didn’t want to go home for the holidays was because she knew she wouldn’t be able to get away from the whole family mourning over Dalton. Expecting summer to be somewhat similar, Cordelia didn’t want to go home. Why did she have to? She was a good girl. She didn’t break any rules like the majority of the first and second year students who went into the Forbidden Forest. Why couldn’t she just live in this huge castle for the next two months?

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Hufflepuff │ Pureblood

Kai walked to the Hufflepuff table, wondering where Layton was. He hadn't seen him or Devonte since the previous night, so he was starting to worry. He was sure they were fine, but there was still a small chance they weren't. Trying to push bad thoughts out of his mind, he focused on the headmaster's speech, grimacing as his stomach growled.

Name Here

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image
xx❀ Clementine (Minnie) Fenwick ❀xx
xxxx<Hufflepuff>

❀Your very first day ❀ End of year feast
❀Take a deep breath girl ❀ You look fine
❀Take a deep breath as you walk through the doors ❀ Hufflepuff Table

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minnie had been busy packing up her things and came down late. She wasn't sure yet her plans for the Summer besides first going to her grandparents. She knew the whole debate about custody was still going on about Lynn and of course Zeph was staying with their Dad. As she approached the table she smiled as she saw Zeph and then remembered the fact that she was the one out of her siblings most likely avoiding groundings since she hadn't gone into the Forbidden Forest, which had cost Gryffindor, especially, severe loss of houses. Thankfully they won one of the quidditch games. Smiling she sat down next to Zeph and said, "So has Dad gotten back to you yet on how long you are grounded? I hope it isn't too bad, I mean weren't you already punished about the forest stuff at the school." She paused and said, "I still can't believe you took Lynn and not me. It isn't because she's your favorite sister or I'm lame right?" The last question was more of a joke then her in earnest. She smiled all the while as she spoke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:33 am
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Hannah was excited to be there for the Year End Feast, enough so she was all but skipping as she arrived in the Great Hall. She was dressed in a cute grey and yellow plaid short skirt and short-sleeved white dress blouse with her House tie, and her indigo hair was pulled back into a long ponytail tied with Hufflepuff hair ribbons with little gold badger charms on the ends.

The only thing marring her mood was she'd yet to catch sight of her cousin, and she'd yet to spot her or the cat among the profusion of black-robed students. While she didn't figure anything was amiss, it was uncommon for Linny not to be somewhere a bit early.

Arriving at the Hufflepuff Table, she still saw no sign of her cousin, or her ...um... boyfriend; but that was pushed to the back of her thoughts when she spotted her friends. As she approached, she said breathlessly, "Hi, Minnie. Hi, Kai. You guys all ready for summer?"

mc2

Deviled Dregs

OOC:

Username

User Image

]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Emma solemnly headed up to the great hall and over to the Hufflepuff table. She didn’t want to go home for the summer. It wasn’t that she didn’t mind sending time with her uncle at his place or even seeing her mum. No, it was the fact her father had caught on about her still being in contact with her mother. To make matters worse he wanted to see her over the summer holiday. Emma didn’t like where this was headed not that she knew where it was headed exactly. Still, she didn’t really want to see him. He saw her as a freak… a monster… and not as his daughter. Whether that had changed she didn’t know but she didn’t want to find out. Her mum and uncle was all she needed.

Seeing Hannah, Kai, Minnie, and Zeph at the Hufflepuff table Emma went over and took a seat next to them. Letter in hand, the white haired girl unlike herself didn’t even say a word. She just stared at the letter’s contents. The letter in question was the same one that her mother wrote mentioning the dreaded news about her father. ‘What am I going to do…?’ she thought secretly trying to formulate how she could disappear for the whole summer and not end up seeing him. After all the last time she saw him was when she was seven and that memory wasn’t exactly pleasant.

With: Hufflepuffs... Kai, Hannah, Minnie & Zeph

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales
mc2
Graydon Ironshield
Deviled Dregs

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:51 am
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Sixth Year Half-Blood Single

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean heaved a sigh as he finally decided to just have a conversation to other houses --- at least that's his excuse because he rarely ever went to other people's houses except Hufflepuff, which he also rarely visited, too. He did not get to give his classmate a supposed gift to her, which he bought by himself. After he didn't get to give it to her back during the holidays after thinking about her girlfriend, he regret it a week later. He felt like all his decisions are regrettable, such as meeting David in his first year and him attempting to attack a dark wizard last year in Hogsmeade. What if doing this was something he regret, too? What if he regret of pursuing the position of a Witch Watcher? Wait no, he thought, he shouldn't be thinking like this. Otherwise, he would soon attract so many bad things he might have predicted in the future.

He tried to look casual and walked towards the honey-clad table, approaching his classmate Cathy who had noticable blonde hair. He shyly tapped her shoulder, asking, "Uhm, hey Cathy, is this seat beside you taken?"

[OOC : Just a heads-up to those wondering, me and mc talked about this and she let me post first so, yeah.]

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              "You're wearing our vintage misery", No, I think it looked a little better on me
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix

User Image

Thinking: "Wait, is it normal to go to other houses' tables--- Oh wait, of course I did"
        With: Cathy, Hufflepuff Students
        Attire: Uniform

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:40 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <6th Year> <"Claimed by": Iris Whitte>
Time: 2030-2031
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy had arrived fairly early to the feast and taken a seat by herself, pulling out a text in Ancient Runes which she had become engrossed enough in she didn't notice Jean's approach until he tapped her shoulder. She looked up a bit surprised to see him there. If anything it was a change in roles, usually she was the one visiting other tables (often the Ravenclaw table in years past to visit with her brother and Jean and Eli, even) while Jean was more the type to be sitting at his 'proper' table with a book in hand. Smiling she said, "Hey, fancy seeing you here. Go ahead and sit, the seat is free. I figured I'd play my brother's role this year," she joked nodding to the book she closed, "minus the glaring at people, of course. I was never much good at glaring at people, besides it gives you premature wrinkles. That's what Dad tells us all the time. Apparently my brother doesn't listen very well. Or he doesn't care about wrinkles." Cathy shrugged, smiling. "Anyways, what do I owe the pleasure of your company? I would have thought you'd have stayed over with the Eagles, I mean you don't have David to worry about anymore, right?" Cathy was aware enough of David's evident dislike for Jean, though Cathy found David disliked Eli and any other male friend of hers. Actually, Cathy half suspected David purposely ignored Iris's existence as he wasn't sure how to equate 'corrupting my sister' to a girl. One of the fun perks about having fallen into dating Iris as she had from the summer before, even if Cathy had doubts about the seriousness of the whole thing. It was mostly them just having fun-and apparently the obnoxious boyfriend of Morven claiming to sell pictures of Iris and Cathy together. Cathy had yet to see the claims to the pictures, but if any of them were a bad angle of her or her hair looked bad in one or something she'd be sure to kill Seymour Ryans. If he was selling pictures he better be as good of a photographer as he claimed-not that selling the photos would be right, but still!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:10 pm
Can't make my own decisions
XXOr make any with precision
XXXWell maybe you should tie me up
XXXXSo I don't go where you don't want meUser Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory hobbled down to the Leaving Feast telling herself that despite being six months pregnant she was going to see her last night in the castle in style goddammit. Some people were still weirded out at seeing her giant belly, a few even made some comments about how they knew she was a whore (in which case she sent a few well-meaning hexes to show that she may be up the duff but she wasn't an invalid) but for the most part people left her alone. Except for a few Puffs and Gryffindors, they just wanted to feel her belly. The first few times it had been alright but as she got larger, and sorer, and fatter, she had also gotten a lot more irritable about it. Now she was at the point where if she wasn't in class then she was happily laid up in bed or walking the gardens because her doctors had said to keep up some sort of physical activity. It might take her awhile, but she would get back her pre-baby body! She decided against sitting at her own table and went to sit with the Hufflepuffs to spend the feast with Dori, even if she was subjecting herself to a night of mother henning. She loved her friend, truly in a sibling non-incestuous way because ewgross, but he was even worse than her own Da when it came to her pregnancy. But she put up with it because she knew he'd probably be even worse when he and Jess finally popped out a few pups of their own. Thankfully, the Headmaster had cut his speech short and the food came rather quickly to the table so she could immediately start serving herself portions of Yorkshire pudding, hash, peas, a bit spinach casserole, ooo were those kippers?! ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

[quote="Cara MiaKitty"

Wearing
Where am I?~ Great Hall
Who's here? ~Everyone
Damn kids gonna make me big as a ruddy house

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXYou say that I've been changing
XXXThat I'm not just simply aging
XXYeah how could that be logical?
Just keep on cramming ideas down my throat  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Alice and Jasper headed upstairs and entered the great hall. The two were hand in hand as they made their way to the Hufflepuff table. They had just come in at the reveal of which house won the house and Quidditch cups. Neither Hufflepuff was surprised that Slytherin won both of them. Seeing Dori and Rory there together, Alice led Jasper over to them and took a seat across from them.

“Hello you two.” Alice greeted them with a smile before looking to Rory. “How are mum and baby doing this evening?” she asked brightly. Despite how Rory obvious thought it odd that Jasper and her were oddly close for siblings, she was still honestly curious about how the future mother was doing. Sure it wasn’t a norm for teen pregnancy at Hogwarts but Alice wasn’t bothered by it. In fact after joining the music club she’d like to say she considered Rory a friend of sorts, maybe not a close friend but a friend none the less.

Jasper honestly had no problem following Alice over to them as he’d spent seven years rooming with Dori. He’d even gotten to know Rory since not only were they classmates but also music club members. “Hey,” he said after Alice before she got into asking Rory how she was and everything. Listening to Alice and then of course Rory when she gave her answer, Jasper went onto filling his plate with food. Alice following suit knowing this was her last amazingly tasty meal.

With: Each other + other puffs... Dori & Rory
OOC: Hope you don't mind them joining you.

Cara MiaKitty
EmrysStorm

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider strolled into the Great Hall and immediately spotted Lyall sitting by himself. She smiled, her heart doing that little flutter thing it did. She happily skipped over to him and plopped down into the seat beside him. "Hey Lyall! Excited for the summer? I bet your mum is excited for you to come home." She smiled at her friend and glanced around the Great Hall before returning her eyes to Lyall.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games