Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:33 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Genin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 375/385 | Stamina: 165/165~

Sacreia Entered the Hokage office area looking for anything suspicious. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary she turned tail and headed off to check the next area on her little list. Before leaving the mouths on her hands finished chewing the clay they were working on creating her little explosive creations. opening her left hand there lay about ten spiders and in her right lay ten snakes; the size of regular grass snakes, which quickly leaped and slithered into the gourd on her back to remain dormant till the need for them came up. Which she hoped would not be needed.

[Exits to the gates]

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Ibara watched as Kirumi entered his office the endless paperwork seeming to have slowed down a bit. He took the time to stand and stretch his back. "Very well done." He turned and looked out the window at all the people bustling all over the village below. "You may return to your training or rest if you wish." Ibara turned back to Kirumi and formed rapid hand seals. "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" the clone appeared and took off without saying a word. "Don't mind that." Ibara smiled as his clone exited the office.

[ Clone Exits to Hokage Monument ]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -20 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 53

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:46 pm
The clone would bust into the office of Ibara's. Technically Akashi owned the place in a sense? He built it.. and never really gave it to Ibara.. so should he owe him rent monies? After clearing his throat the clone would begin, "Yo, Ibara-kun. There is a dead body at the Uchiha compound and it seems as if it has been there quite some time. I located it inside of a house. What do you want to do?"

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara simply stared at Akashi. Had the boy lost all sense? The hokage let out a soft sigh and listened to the litany of disrespectful words come out of his mouth a few struck him though. "Dead body, Uchiha Compund." Ibara looked up at Akashi. "Investigate. Find the cause of this, As you know the former Kage was an Uchiha as well as his Uncle and Murderer, I assume it may be one of them.. or Possibly Koan." The hokage paused. "It may very well be a frame job as well, get to the bottom of this, you and Rinnosuke. Do not get caught snooping around though the last thing I want is a civil war because a few senju snooping around in the Uchiha Compound, understood?" Ibara sat back in his seat and crossed his arms over his chest.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Diabolical Fallen Angel

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:59 pm
The clone would simply nod as he listened to the Hokage's words. "Hmm.. Okay. If that's the case. Can you describe to me how Masaru looked and sounded? I think I have an idea." The clone would make another clone with it's little bit of chakra. "And can you describe Kansuke's looks and voice to that clone?"

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara walked to the clone lifting its hand and placing it on his forhead. The clone would get flashes of imagery and sounds from Ibara's past with Masaru-sama." As far as the other Uchiha goes, I didn't even know his name. I had only seen him once and that was when he assaulted Masaru." The clone let Akashi's hand fall to its side and walked back to his desk and resumed his position behind it arms crossed on his chest leaning back into the chair heavily so it tilted slightly backward.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Diabolical Fallen Angel

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Chakra: 480 / 480
Stamina: 60 / 60

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi nodded to Ibara and smiled. "Thank you, Hokage." She then bowed her head again and headed towards the door. "I will get back to training." She said before taking her leave and then closing the door behind her.

Mission Complete
Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageThe clone would watch and wait as Ibara came around his desk to touch him upon the head [Hue]. After a few moments passed as he was filled with images and memories of Masaru he would sigh and give a nod. Turning to the other clone he would share his thoughts and they would both bring their hands together and form the Tiger seal. After a few moments wood crawled it's way out of the floor underneath them and cocooned the two clones. In a few seconds the wood thinned out and gave way to two new people standing in the office. One of Masaru and the other Kansuke. Masaru would bow slightly. "Ibara-kun. Long time no see~" He would wave. "Seems you settled in well and handled the Kyuubi quite well. I am impressed! You did well; it makes me happy to know that my decision to appoint you worked so perfectly. You make me proud as your former teacher so to speak.." The clones voice would perfectly match Masaru's in every way and so would his bodily functions. "Well, how was that?" The transformed clone would ask.

Blinkkyz

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara's face paled visibly as the former hokage appeared before him as well as his assailant Kansuke. Kansuke remained quiet but as the previous hokage spoke Ibara couldn't help but choking up slightly. "Masaru-sama..." Ibara stared completely shocked. "Wh.. Thank you. You taught me well." Ibara looked toward the other Uchiha being careful not to look into either of their eyes. "Why.. Why did you kill each other?" Ibara took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. "I assume that isn't why you are here though." Ibara sat up in his chair putting both hands on his desk waiting for the replies.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Diabolical Fallen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageKansuke's look-a-like would cross his arms and lean against the wall before glancing out the window with a soft, yet deep toned, "Hn," not giving any care to what was going on in the room at the time. Masaru would tilt his head slightly before giving off a faint sigh, like a mother would when dealing with a crying child before giving them a tight embrace; except he wasn't going to hug the male. The previous Hokage would walk up to the desk and pat the young Yamanaka on the head before ruffling his hair, giving off broad smile. "I tried my best to teach you what I could, but to be honest, I didn't help much. You were already on your way to becoming a fine man, and a wonderful Hokage Ibara-kun." With the same smile still planted on his face, Masaru would walk take a step back to his previous standing point and clasp his hands together behind his back. "That is confidential Ibara-kun. Maybe I can let you in on it at a later time, kay~?" Masaru tilted his head to the side, smile still gleaming, giving off a cheerful expression. If anyone knew the real Masaru, it would probably only had been two people; Ibara and Izumi. "Of course that's not why we are here. We came back because we were informed you needed help with a murder case at our Uchiha Compound. I assume what the clone told you is all the information you have on the subject?" Of course Masaru knew, but he also knew Ibara was in shock and possibly thought the two of them were real, thus he wanted to keep the ruse up to cause as little emotional trauma to Ibara as possible.

Blinkkyz

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara watched Kansuke not give any ******** and walk to the window, he did not know the man but figured this was his normal behavour. Ibara turned his attention back to Masaru as he told him his double homicide question was confidential. Ibara smiled, "No worries. As to the question, yes. The only information I have on this subject is what the clone told me just now." Ibara shook his head. He did not know much but... It was enough to know something horrible had happened. The problems they never really ended did they? The yamanaka supposed that this came with the territory of being Kage and took them with a grain of salt.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Diabolical Fallen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image"Hmm.. alrighty then." Masaru looked to the side in thought. "Okay, well let us get going so we can get down to this. We will report anything we find to you okay?" Masaru smiled before giving a wave and walking out the office and heading down the stairs. Kansuke would turn to leave as well but would pick up something out of the corner of his eye. "Hokage-sama. There seems to be a large gathering of people at your flower shope. It doesn't look so good. We will let you take care of it while we deal with this murder case." With that, the red haired Uchiha vanished.

Blinkkyz

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX The hokage listened as the two spoke. "Mob at my flower shop? Surely..." Ibara stood and looked out the massive window behind his desk. "I'll be..." Ibara shook his head and seemed to mumble to himself. "This should be a good test for our younger shinobi." Ibara smiled and watched the action from his office arms crossed on his chest as he looked out the window into the fading sunlight.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Diabolical Fallen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:07 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Chakra: 480 / 480
Stamina: 60 / 60

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi walked up the stairs to the Hokage's office, the shame she felt for not being able to save the hot springs from the mob. Knocking on the door and then opening it, Kiri looked down, unable to face the Hokage. "I-I'm sorry. There was a mob at the hot springs..." Feeling tears well up in her eyes, Kirumi blinked them back, closing her eyes in order to keep them from coming. "I...could not stop them..."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:02 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara didn't turn from the window as he watched some of the rioters disperse from his flower shoppe, it seemed whomever was there succeeded in stopping that riot, maybe he'll have some information about it. Ibara muttered to himself as he ordered his clone to that location to question Ryoku on what he may know. "Did you learn anything about the riot or why it is going on?" Ibara did not turn to look at Kirumi just stood facing the window arms crossed on his chest. Ibara continued to watch as a fire errupted at the Hot springs.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

TheRealKiru

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games