Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:42 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It wasn't much of a thought, but Kinpaku herself needed to just step someplace else. She was forced to be relatively formal with Daitomi and it became cumbersome. The mantle of power within the village itself was a complex burden, for respect accompanied and the stress it induced. For the first time in a long while, Kinpaku didn't rise up the steps, or leap from ground to window... She simply stepped within and settled herself upon a bench beside the statue of the mad adviser before her, and the Raikage that she served opposite to her.

She had disappeared... Both of them had. Was it truly such a depressing thing to bear the burdens that only she came to bear? Leaning against the marble, a glance upward at the bloodstained stone within. That's right... The raikage fled, while the mad one died before the gates for us... She'd made the declaration of the statues added into the mix a couple years prior, and determined to make due with what she could. For the time being.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:57 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos arrived at the Raikages building and was going to head to the office. When he noticed someone sitting on a bench. And it was the person he was looking for the Raikage herself. She was sitting there looking at the statues of the former Raikage before her. Thanatos silently stepped towards not wishing to disturb her peace anymore than his presence did."Lady Raikage." Thanatos spoke low but respectfully before the statues and before her. He kneeled placing his arm across his chest."My genin and I have completed the mission with Mr tansuko, he arrived safely in the merchant village, I looked around and found the river port offer various metals for 1000 ryo per ton, then another store selling Iron ore for 250 ryo for three pieces. It would seem the river port would be the best price for the Iron, Once it arrives they will ship it to the village as well." After finishing his report he took a breath he needed to speak with her about something else."I've given my genin a small break, as she is tired from the training and mission I've put her through after the exams till now. In the meantime I would like to form another squad. But not one filled with genin, I've noticed the number of teachers greatly outnumber the students. We only have enough genin for around 2-3 full teams if I'm not mistaken. I wish to make my squad something that can be called upon in a time of crises, where you wouldn't need to worry if we are prepared enough for it like a genin squad. At the moment, only Black Ranton and I are in this squad for the time being and that'll be sufficient for any task I believe."

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:41 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin didn't have much to do, but rather she looked to the young man who made his presence clear. Kneeling with arm crossed in reverence to the statues before the both of them, Thanatos went quickly into the process of his pricing search, atop of which he went into his own recognition of what he believed to be the best offer. She'd keep a note of it for the time being, while he spoke of other things. The genin he used for the mission were practicing for the moment, which was proper enough. He detailed the numbers of genin, to which she was aware of. There were many instructors with few teachers. "Yes, of that I am aware, Thanatos... We have many experienced ninja on hand," Kinpaku elaborated simply upon. "We'll have to improvise, for it's best we learn to collaborate for our well being. If my intelligence is to be counted upon. Assemble your crew, and relay a notice to my office from there. At which point, I'll want you to go to Kirigakure and deliver something." Within the sleeve, she withdrew a small scroll. The contents itself were simple, an offer for a drill from the squad she was sending. A collaborative test of Kumogakure's offense, and Kirigakure's defense, should she wish it.

"From there, I'd like it if you could practice with some of the shinobi out there. Get a feel for your own strengths and weaknesses. The same goes for the rest," Kinpaku informed carefully, "But spar under controlled instances, should the Mizukage approve your stay and assistance."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 0300 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

Landing just outside the tower Myurai folded his ice wings behind him and dashed up the stairs towards Kinpakus office. Upon reaching the door he knocked once before entering the room and taking a knee in front of the desk where she sat. As he did so his wings folded around him before exploding into ice dust along with the rest of his armor. He raised his head as he spoke," Milady my team has accomplished the mission you assigned them and I stand ready to report." Even as he spoke he began to form his briefing in his head.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:53 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& Ranton
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

After a bit of body flickering, the storm shinobi arrived at the Raikage's main office. Having entered and viewed the first floor, he would look towards Thanatos and approach quietly. He did not know what was going on, though he figured he should tell Thanatos what exactly made him run off like he did earlier. A formal apology was given and he began to stand next to him.'' So this is the Raikage..? '' Nodding a polite bow, the storm jonin smiled warmly and waved towards Kinpaku.'' Miss, Kage, Ma'am.. I wanted to give a report of information transmitted to me about Konoha. They seemed to have been under a great calamity and attack. A tailed beast was nearly the source, but other sources such as ninja's of unknown origin took to the city. If this information is helpful, then good and if not; well it was to let the highest know. The creature appeared to be a fox, estimated to have over 7 to 9 tails, and something had stopped it during its travel towards the Village hidden in the leaves or it may have just had other plans in mind.. I don't know what exactly, but it must have been restrained; seeing as it did not proceed into reaching the village from afar. From the sight and altitude from afar it seemed to be measured at least in the forests of the village, pretty decent distance. Ah, there was something Thanatos wanted me here for..? You wanted us to do something..? '' Standing before her, he crossed his arms and sighed; shaking his head.'' Those poor innocent bystanders.. '' He thought to himself and shook his head, his eyes relaxing before looking back up to the kage.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】
Mask: Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azeiel The Fallen

The Sleeping Pacifist

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos merely listened to the Raikage as she spoke, she then asked him to gather his group for a mission to Kirigakure handing him a scroll."I understand Lady Raikage, We will go to Kiri and offer our help to them for whatever they need." Thanatos stood and noticed two more people arrive. He nodded to Myurai and passed by him to Black who also gave a report. He wondered how he knew what was happening in Konoha? He would ask him later. After he was done with his report he turned to him."We have been given a mission to Kirigakure, we are basically going to test their defenses and show Kiri Kumo's offensive power since we are allied villages we must be able to trust in each other abilities."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:04 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Thanatos had received his details on where to go, and what it would be that they'd be doing for the time being. It was a simple task, with a few details sprinkled into the mix. Then, of course, everyone decided that it was exactly the time she needed to deal with them. Just peachy... Of course, Myurai appeared, having apparently finished off the mission on hand. That made things rather difficult, considering he'd want to inform her of what had happened and move on his way. Then again... It was Black Ranton that ended up showing up time again. He had a mission on hand, and Thanatos would inform them.

Black Ranton was next to appear, and for once, she was happy the lobby was devoid of people, as he spoke of the topic, describing the beast in which she assumed was the demon that Samuru spoke of. Verification of the story was very important in the long run. She withdrew a sheet and scrawled on it carefully, detailing the contents of his reward. "Well, Black. You've done a good thing for us, but I'll need you to keep this between those of us here in the lobby," Kin detailed, as she passed him the claim for a reward. Now, of course, she turned to Myurai. "All went well, I hope?" A simple code, hoping that the young man would realize jst what it was she was asking, and to boot, she hoped he had written the details of the mission in a scroll. Last thing she needed were more mouths to betray unintentionally his squad's presence.

Thanatos was quick to brief Black on the entire concept of the mission, but she smiled carefully. "Now, Thanatos. You should offer this joint testing to the Mizukage, for the sake of keeping things clear. It could become an incident otherwise." It was a coy observation, which she assumed they understood already, yet it was infinitely more important that they understood just how careful they had to be in this endeavor.

Azeiel the Fallen

The Sleeping Pacifist

Grand Chevalier Haji"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:13 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton
User Imageᴊᴏᴜɴɪɴ / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Black looked towards Thanatos as he finished his conversation with the Raikage, his eyes averting to her and then back to the Hatake.'' A mission in Kirigakure..? Interesting. '' Nodding his head, he would look towards Kinpaku as she started to compliment his good work down. The information was definitely something he assumed to be kept on the silent with; which held him to nod to her need. Around the time he watched her pass him the reward for information; Black stared at the money and began to think back. A bit further than just earlier before he had crossed here; he had crossed paths with a masked shinobi of the cloud. The memories of his words..'' You should bring more of that skill out, and see the kage. Ask for approval to her 'special needs', she's sure to understand this.. '' Black looked lost for a brief second and lifted up his reward; placing it in his bag and moving to the kage's side as she explained further details to Thanatos. Waiting for her to finish he leaned over and whispered into her ear, with his hand covering her ear and his lips.'' I was suggested by a masked shinobi to see you and help with your special.. needs..? '' He asked curiously, a bit shyness in his tone due to not exactly knowing what the man meant; yet she was bound to understand him to the fullest.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

< 300 Ryo >

< 1500 Ryo >
    • Requires Chuunin rank.

< 2000 Ryo >
    • Requires Jounin rank.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

< 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

< 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    • Requires Jounin rank.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai smiled and stood when spoken too. He gave a quick nod and replied in code," Yes indeed milady. It seems we will be dancing with the devil and hes a very strong dancer at that." He pulled a plain scroll from his robes and set it gently onto her desk as he continued," I suggest we start preparing for the ball as soon as possible . After all he likes to show up on his own time. I recommend using the kids a bit more they seem a bit bored. In fact they are very eager to meet you." He smiled forming a simple seal with his left hand as a clone appeared next to him. Turning to the clone he whispered into its ear. The clone nodded and headed out as Myurai stood silent.

[clone exit to hotsprings]
[missions turned in]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 295/295 | Stamina: 245/245~

Making her way into the building where the Raikage was she turned to Renji. 'I don't look too bad do I?' Renji shook his head then pushed her with his nose letting her know to hurry. 'Right. Lets go.' As she then made her way to the office doors. Slowly opening them she hoped she wasn't intruding or interrupting anything. She spotted Myurai instantly then saw the one shinobi her and Kazurai saw at the bar and one other guy who she had not met yet but was probably going to be introduced while here. Bowing her head kinda like in respect she made her way over to Myurai.

Turning to Myurai she made a half smile then shot him a small glare out of the side of her eyes in a kind of warning like she wasn't very happy with how his clone showed up. She then looked over at the Raikage waiting for her to speak. Renji sat calmly next to her his tail moving back and forth while he waited.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:39 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making it to the Raikage's officer a little out of wind but he composed himself quickly. After all chasing Rashi around everywhere seemed like a workout in itself for a daily routine. Not letting his thoughts wander. He went into the office he noticed that there was no sentries at the door, wondering if someone else was already inside, most likely along with Rashi. He put his foot in front of the other walking into the office seeing Igarashi already there with Renji right beside her. Also seeing Myurai and another ninja he had previously saw at the bar that seemed to resemble him slightly.

Regaining focus he stopped his look around and gave attention to the Raikage. Remaining his posture at the at the attention position. Thinking to himself if how this could play out, slightly daydreaming about why he was there as if he couldn't believe it himself. But keeping focus on the head lady awaiting her to speak.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:18 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was an odd sort of thing to bring up next. Black had simply seemed intrigued by the idea of heading out Kirigakure's way. There was silence that reigned, and it was just odd in which Black brought up his next statement. Suggested by a masked shinobi to see her... and attend to her special needs? Had Ouninushi gone and started trying to recruit again for the ANBU? Either way, she blushed a moment. Who knew what he'd meant for certain, anyhow? Plus... If one couldn't tease a little, then how could she continue to live with herself? She looked at him up and down, as if trying to evaluate the young for one thing, or another that was... more devious?

Nevertheless, it ceased for the moment, as Myurai began to speak. It was code, of course, but it seemed, from her interpretation, that he believed whatever it was... It wasn't something to underestimate. Myurai stood off to the side for now, as she tucked away the scroll into her own sleeve to read later. Sitting on the bench of the lobby, it seemed rather... silly, for her to be getting mission briefings and the like, but even still as its wide spaces brought to her three more bodies. A girl, a cat and a young man. Their faces were familiar, thanks to some photographs she'd had in the personnel files. Igarashi and her feline. Kazurai, a distant relative of Black's, clearly due to heritage.

"I'm going to be quick about this whole ordeal. You've done good things for us. Things I wouldn't often ask of someone of your... rank. Were it not for supervisors on hand, you likely wouldn't have gone," Kinpaku explained gingerly. "But for your efforts, I do wish to congratulate and reward you, with the chuunin rank. Congratulations. Get yourselves some R&R. " She wanted to send them on their way to practice and celebrate. Plus... It didn't help that Black had been inadvertently recruited into asking about the ANBU. "Myurai, I'll want you to oversee their practice. Perhaps assist them in their endeavors? It's mutually beneficial."

From the bench, she rose and looked to Black and Thanatos. "Thanatos... I'll ask you to round up the rest of your squad. And Black? I'll see you up in my office," The kage teased carefully, as she began to step her way through the lobby for some stairs she kept tucked away. Two steps up, the woman leaned back, hair falling to reveal the ivory horns she hid within her hair. She grinned at Black, and gave him a quick wink and grin, before moving up more so to her office.

[[OoC: Sorry I hurried through that folks, I'm sure y'all want to be on your way. Bear in mind, they were in the lobby of the tower. Just a little detail. n.n]]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:19 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azeiel The Fallen

The Sleeping Pacifist

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos turned to the Raikage and nodded with a bow."Of course, I left it out for time sake but was gonna fill him in on the way." Black seemed a bit interested in the Kiri trip. Going to another village was always good. Strengthening relationships across villages was always good. Black then went to the Raikage and whispered something into her ear. After that she asked him to meet her in her office and then she winked at him. The Hatake wasn't dumb in the slightest but had trouble understanding what had just happened. He looked at Black with a raised eyebrow saying what the hell was that about? Oh also a bunch of genin walked in, Thanatos just smiled and nodded at them as they were promoted. The Raikage wanted him to get the rest of his team. But for the moment it was only him and Black. He doubted they would need more though it was a simple exercise, if they needed to show a bit more muscle he had his sage mode as well. So he was sure they were ready, he just was gonna wait for Black here or in the Dojo, depending on how long they took.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:19 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Looking towards the Raikage once he pulled his lips back away from her ears he blinked in curiosity. The fact that she started to grow red around her cheeks that fuzzed over her nose he grew nervous. Did he say something wrong? Seeing her face turn to him and eyes size him up from head to toe, he started to bring his hands into a cupped form over one another at his waist. Well, at least the moment was short lived and he did not have to suffer from her teasing a while longer. For she had averted her attention back to the young fellow with white hair, Myurai if his memory served him perfectly today. The very same that had rushed out to help contribute when they were protecting the front gates of Kumo, that very year ago.Hearing the Raikage speak towards the young male, Black looked up towards the incoming guest that had just arrived.

'Sensei..?' Were the first thoughts that struck his mind, seeing nothing but cat ears and a wavering tail as she paid her respect by means of a simple polite bow. Giving the neko gal a warm smile, he then looked towards the gentleman that accompanied her. Eyes opened all of a sudden, and a squinting form taking place. He was familiar, he and the neko girl; had they been the ones he saw previously at the bar? Shrugging it off during the Kage's conversation with the other two ending, he jolted slightly snapping out of it and turned to look towards her. Hearing her tone, he honestly did not know exactly how to take it.

Not being the best with teasing, especially from women; it held him in a state of embarrassment by tone alone. Nodding to her words with a slight red fuzz growing around his nose and edge of his features. It was obvious to follow her, and he did so without the slightest hesitation. However, just as he began to meet the stairs he would look up to see long strands of hair descend down her back and ivory horns. Revealing themselves from underneath the bangs that hid it. Black simply looked a bit astonished, due to assuming she had short hair at first; and the fact she sported horns triggered a memory deep in his mind long kept safe.' This is.. Haki's mother..? '

A sight that was rare, but one thing struck him. Where did Haki's personality rise from? Her mother was kind, and peaceful from what she came off as so far. Rising up the steps, about two steps behind and under her; he witnessed her turn to grin towards him. A quick wink, that caused his face to redden completely and nose to trickle a bit of crimson down it. The storm shinobi trying to regain his composure, quickly hung his head and shied his face away from her sight. Having finally reached the top floor, Black would look around and follow her to the office; having released a shadow clone to head to the dojo to watch the newest additions grow. His steps passing her own out of instinct, and hand reaching for the door to her personal domain to open it for her. Had it been unlocked, he'd simply bow as he allowed her first inside respectfully; though if it was locked.. The world of awkwardness that would be on his shoulders, would have him on his knees inside of his mind in embarrassment. The poor guy was timid and nervous after all, and the previous wink and grin made it no easier on him.

[Clone went to Dojo]

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 】

Rin, Tin and Jin

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

< 300 Ryo >

< 1500 Ryo >
    • Requires Chuunin rank.

< 2000 Ryo >
    • Requires Jounin rank.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >

< 500 Ryo >

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >

< 3500 Ryo >

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf

|Wish Tag

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    • Requires Jounin rank.

---

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:30 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai gave a quick bow as he felt a great deal of pride in his genin, er chunin now. They were good shinobi that deserved it. Hearing her give him yet another mission he turned to his team and said," Alright you heard the Lady Kin time to go. Meet me in the academy and we will begin." Once he was finished he gave a quick bow to Kinpaku and headed on his way to the academy.

[exit to academy]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games