Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:47 am
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Genin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 365/365 | Stamina: 145/145~

Sacreia entered the academy knowing exactly what she needed to learn. heading straight to a closed room to hide away from everyone else. Quickly getting to work she started learning her jutsu's.

As she then focused chakra to her feet using her speed she started dashing at the nearest clone. she ended up moving so fast she actually made a fire trail behind her as she then struck into two of the clones and started to make her way towards the third one still leaving a fire trail in her wake.

[Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique - 1/1 ][Learned]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting down she began to think about everything she had learned. closing her eyes she began to meditate now wanting to train her chakra flow. visualizing her chakra outside her body in a shape of an aura she felt her body warm up from expelling her chakra.

Basic Training: Meditate 1/5

She could feel the heat of her chakra heating up her body more and more she focused on her chakra. Her body became almost covered in what almost looked like a tiny layer of rock as well mixing both of her chakra's together. Still keeping her eyes closed she kept her breathing steady and continued to focus deep within herself on her chakra.

Basic Training: Meditate 2/5

She could feel her aura of her chakra changing from just a coating to a deeper and almost flame like feeling around her she was becoming more and more in tune with her chakra. Still keeping her breathing steady she wasn't going to let anything keep her from this training.

Basic Training: Meditate 3/5

She could feel a slight tingle in her body while she breathed in and out. Focusing inwards while clearing her thoughts letting herself become one with herself if that is what you would call it. thinking more to herself she took another deep breath feeling the tingles rushing down her body like she had shocked herself with lightning.

Basic Training: Meditate 4/5

Her body was heating up the more she focused, her breath was becoming a bit staggered with the heat she was creating she quickly regained herself and kept it at a steady breathing technique. relaxing every muscle in her body she almost fell asleep being so relaxed as she was. Quickly snapping out of it she regained herself again and felt her entire body change. it was like her chakra just stopped flowing but was still there where she didn't even feel the heat anymore and her body wasn't gathering a dirt/stone exterior. Smiling she opened her eyes to find she was still covered in her aura. she had to of done something no heat no changes. maybe she was figuring out her meditations better and better now.

[Basic Training: Meditate 5/5][Finished]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She then held out her hands forming fire in both palms. aiming them for the sky she tried to focus her chakra into her palms to make them fly upwards. But with no prevail she would need to keep trying. She had to get this right for the sake of being stronger.

[ Incinerating Hail Technique - 1/2 ]

Watching as her hands starting to spew out little balls of fire watching it rain down like mini meteors. There had to be over fifty of them falling to the ground from the air. She watched as it rained down onto the area around her watching things catch fire as they struck the area's around her. She continued to spill out more of them.

[ Incinerating Hail Technique - 2/2 ][Learned]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sacreia then turned to her other skills she might as well learn more jutsu while here. Thinking to herself she started working on her hand seals for this move. placing them in order was the first step to anything. She started thinking of how she would use this jutsu in combat and it came to her in a instant.

[ Volcanic Earth Clone Skill - 1/2 ]

Making the hand seals again she watched as a perfect clone of her came out of the ground it wasn't as speedy as she was she could tell but this would be a great diversion for when she started to mole her way around underneath. Looking the clone over she smirked admiring the look of how good she looked.

[ Volcanic Earth Clone Skill - 2/2 ][Learned]

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
*List here*♠
*List here*♠
╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:39 am
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 265/275 | Stamina: 300/300~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Current Missions
Title: Find a mentor
Information: Got yourself a teacher do you, nice work. Study under them and learn a jutsu your teacher already knows. Keep it up and you will be doing the teaching one day.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: This mission can only be repeated four times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 238 / AC: 2800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow Embodiment Active 2/10 posts

♘Ryoku's Shadow Clone♘

(Flame Spread Technique 1/1 learned)

Ryoku watched as the Hokage used such a jutsu, to spread fire chakra over the weapon or item you are using or holding. Seemed useful enough. Unlatching his whip from his hip he tried to focus the katon chakra into it but it seemed the ability would not be to his use age. It only seemed to extend a few feet down the whip. Reading about the jutsu back at the academy it seemed it only had a few foot range. "Damn maybe this jutsu wont suit me after all." Just as soon as the words left his mouth it had hit him. 'My sleeve blade!' Quickly extending his blade from his sleeve. Focusing the chakra into it causing it to glow am ember red. "Heh concealed and deadly, will come in handy."

Endan [ Fireball ] 1/3

Thinking of another ability to possibly learn while the opportunity was upon him. He thought of some of the fire abilities that could be used while he had a clutch over his enemies. Browsing through the note through some fire jutsu that do not require hand signs. More or less in his search to launch an attack while holding someone in his shadow jutsu. Finding a quick and easy one, Fireball he began his training. Ryoku took in a deep breath and expelled the air in his lungs trying to grasp some katon chakra while doing so. Managing to shoot out a decent amount of spit from his mouth.

Endan [ Fireball ] 2/3

Trying to practice holding Katon chakra in his lungs for a bit before attempting again. Pulling more air into his lungs again and expelling it hard causing what seemed to be a fire sprout comparable to baby drakes. A little disappointed he would try to see if something was missing.

Endan [ Fireball ] 3/3 Learned

Catching his breath from all the crazy inhales and exhales, his chest was starting to become a bit sour from the technique. Once his breathing regulated he tried once more sucking in much air along with trying to fill his lungs up equally with katon chakra. Shoving it all out through his throat in a direction no one was he expelled a large fireball so that no one would be hurt by it.

(Chloe) Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ] 1/1 learned

Calling Chloe down from the air he thought it time to teach her some jutsu to help with any future combat situations. Chloe landed on the soft grass near him and tilted her head some at him. Teaching her a jutsu he did not have capability to do might be a bit hard. "Alright now make a clone of yourself using your lighting chakra, reason we would choose lightning will be explained later on." Chloe let off a dull squeak before zapping an exact copy of her self next to her making the clone perfect on the first try. She seemed to be a bit of a fast learner.

(Chloe) Touei no Jutsu [ Flickering Light Technique ] 1/1 learned

Ok this next one will help us in a bind if we cant get a message to a far enough distance. Using your Raiton chakra you can light your body up. Ryoku glanced at his paper again to make sure he was describing it well enough. Upon looking back at the hawk she had already began vibrantly glowing with Raiton chakra performing the jutsu yet again in one try. With hardly an explanation to boot. It had seemed they had a heightened connection without even knowing about it.

(Chloe) Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] 1/1 learned

"This technique will allow you to assist me from high up in the air. You will be able to shoot down lightning bolts at our enemies while you keep a safe height above. Also another jutsu that will be most handy is the hidden mist jutsu. You being able to fly can launch it off at the most opportune times without enemies even being able to detect you." Nodding at her to take off he took a step back. "Id give the mist a try first!" Chloe taking off into the air
a bit away from the group so that they would not be submerged into the mist. Staying still in the air for a few moments flapping her wings to stay steady where she was while doing something with her feet, must have been how she performs handsigns of the sort. A small cloud of mist descended upon the area she was over.

(Chloe) Rakurai no Jutsu [ Lightning Bolt Technique ] 1/1 Learned

She wasted no time in the air and made a few more signs with her claws before launching a bolt of lightning from her extended wings. Flapping them both forward hard and shooting a ball of electricity down towards the ground. To a lonely field, assured to hit no possible people in the area.

Ryoku pleased at how fast Chloe was learning skills he had thought to himself a brilliant idea. A strategy for completely fooling someone. Motioning her to come land beside him again he took a knee down towards her patting her gently on the head. "Ok this next one might shake your trust in me but just hear me out. I want you to perform the Oiroke no Jutsu, yes the sexy technique. Now hear me out, I'm not teaching you this for any personal reasons or to subdue a possible perverted enemy. What I want you to do with this jutsu is to mask your true form as a human at times. We will be able to completely mask the fact that you are a hawk if we need to." Ryoku stood up feeling he had explained himself properly. "Now I want you to take the form of a female ninja, you are a ninja after all." Smiling some at his hawk.

Oiroke no Jutsu [ Sexy Technique ] 1/1 Learned

Chloe stared at Ryoku for a moment scanning his intentions but it did seem like a logical idea. Taking a moment she forced some chakra into her feathers remember some of the women in Takumi and some of the attire of ninja type people. Even though so many wore such different things. After a puff of smoke she emerged in human form. Dressed thankfully to not draw too much attention. Elegantly done up hair and dress besides the black, what seemed to be the same color her feathers were. She approached Ryoku with almost tears in her eyes. "I'm like you!" Tilting her head slightly towards his chest. "What can I do for you now?"

Ryoku stalled for a few moments loosing his train of thought. "Heh, umm... sorry you kind of caught me off guard. Hey listen, if you want to go into this form when you want feel free to do so. Just keep aware of your surroundings. You can be slightly more vunerable in this form. So when you find yourself in danger change back and fly high in the air."

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] 1/1

"Yes, Master." She looked up at the sky. Her eyes still looking just like they were when she was a hawk. "Perhaps I should learn another jutsu. Something that could help me escape quickly if needed. If it would put you at ease about my safety." She nodded her head before turning back towards the field. "Yes, I will learn more." Chloe faced the field once again, this time in human form. Her knees bent slightly and her eyes narrowed. Taking a form that looked as though she was about to sprint, but she simply vanished leaving a dozen leaves behind, reappearing about 100 yards ahead and then instantly zapping right back. "Was that sufficient? Master?"

Ryoku stalled for a second a bit amazed by her progress. "Umm... better then I could have imagined. That was amazing!"Chloe tipped her head a bit with a smile. "I'm glad." Ryoku pulled out the note from his pocket again. Lets see if you can teach you something a bit more, flashy. Looking over the raiton list he saw one that really seemed to speak to the idea of her helping in a battle. Thousand birds. Interesting to see how this would play out. Handing the note to Chloe she looked it over. "Understood."

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 1/5

She focused once more on the field in front of her. Channeling Raiton chakra into her hand like she did when in hawk form with the lightning bolt. Causing a sizzle in her hand as she ran forward attempting to make a strike with it. Unfortunately her spree of unmatched talent was met by this technique. She lunged forward at a fast speed and seemed to launch a lightning bolt out of her palm off in a random direction.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 2/5

Straitening her back she gave it another try pulling chakra to her hand again she sprinted and released the same results. Looking down at the ground she was unsure of what was being done wrong. "Master, what am I doing wrong with this attack. It is meant to stay in my hand when I strike correct?"

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 3/5

"Yes that is how it works but channel enough raiton chakra into your hand until you hear the sound of many birds chirping from the sparks." Watching her determination seemed to give him motivation to do more. Hes never seen this side of her even though they have been together for a while now. Partially because of her voluptuous body. But ether way she has become a great ally and partner. Chloe took a knee focusing a heavy dosage of her raiton chakra into her right hand like before, this time pushing more into it until she managed to succeed on hearing the insanely loud lightning sparks. Running forward she was doing everything right except she stumbled on something. Walking must still be a pretty new concept to her.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 4/5

Frustrated by such a simple mistake she fired up the jutsu again real fast trying again she seemed overly determined to learn this. Gripping her right arm while running forward winding her arm back ready to deal a forceful strike. Swinging down into the air before her she ended the jutsu midstream swing. Not able to tell if that was done right she thought it best to strike a target and see exactly how it was supposed to work.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] 5/5 Learned

Turning towards a tree she attempted the technique another time to assess the damage it would do to a target. Glinting her eyes and charging the attack up again she winded her swing up with the chidori into the base of the trunk. "AAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Screaming as she forced the blow into it with all hr might. The result was the tree splitting right up the entire shaft and becoming lost a mungs the leaves. Turning back towards Ryoku with sweat nearly coating her body entirely. She gave a subtle smile "Yes the damage seems very useful thank you..." She started to fall slightly forward. Upon nearly hitting the ground her body morphed back into a hawks, landing somewhat softly onto her feathers.

Ryoku sprinted over to her scooping her up into his arms. "I pushed you too hard, your still learning everything. I'm sorry." Rubbing her mane some caused her to open her eyes again, quickly regaining balance standing on his arm. Letting her down onto the soft grass to rest was probably the best idea. Shes learned a lot in such a short amount of time. She deserves it.

(OOC: End of post Chloe is in hawk form right now)

User Image

Chloe

~Konoha | Genin | Hawk | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 300/300~

User Image

TheRealKiru

Jonderken

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:21 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Ibara's clone crossed its arms and smiled watching the two young shinobi practice their arts, hone their skills. They both seemed to be making good progress. "Very good." Ibara laughed. "I can teach you guys more if you wish. I actually have some training to do myself." The infectious smile of Ibara shined as he watched the two learning quickly. Ibara would train but for now the clone leaned up against a tree and inspected the other two to give pointers as they messed up to keep them from hurting themselves.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -20 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 53

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii
TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image
.User Image

[Chakra Pool ---/840] | [Stamina Pool ---/110 ] | [Ninjutsu --- Ninjutsu] | [Doton -- Suiton -- Mokuton]

XXXXXAppearing in a swirl of water, Rinnosuke allowed his piercing gold eyes to shift to the side, looking towards his younger brother off to the side of the building. Shaking his head, the red-haired Senju opted to deal with that later, instead wanting to train his basic Ninjutsu aside from the Mokuton techniques he'd learned earlier. It was better to have many techniques excluding his bloodline, versus just relying on his bloodline like many Hyuuga and Uchiha do. Cracking his neck he walked towards the wall of scrolls, retrieving the one that listed a large amount of Suiton techniques. Smiling to himself he slipped the scroll into his pocket, walking towards the back of the building; pushing open the doors that lead to the large clearing behind the Academy. Approaching the pond before him Rinnosuke let out a sigh before he stripped his torso of any clothing. The techniques he would be learning involved a large amount of water, so he didn't want his shirt and Jacket to be ruined with water, whereas his pants were easily replaceable. Walking towards the pond before him Rinnosuke stepped in the water, plunging to the depths of the water in an instant. Channeling chakra through his mouth and lunges, allowing him to slowly filter the oxygen that was within the water. It was an easy enough technique, one that he easily mastered after but a moment of practice. Pushing off the bottom of the pond Rinnosuke emerged from the water, pulling himself onto the land once more before grabbing the scroll from his jacket pocket.

XXXXXThe next Jutsu he wanted to learn was one that involved mist as opposed to water. It was another simple technique; allowing the user to see through heavy mist, steam, or anything else involving water in the air. It was a simple enough thing to test, so with that in mind Rinnosuke formed a single handseal, watching as mist slowly began to crawl over the clearing; signifying the successful use of the Kirigakure no Jutsu. With that done he channeled chakra to his eyes, watching with a slight smile as the mist seemed to disappear from his sight, though he knew it was still there. Nodding to himself he dispelled the mist, returning to the scroll once more to find a new technique to learn. Deciding to learn the water prison technique next, Rinnosuke formed a handseal; watching as a wood clone slowly formed next to him before going to stand atop the surface of water. Following after him the red-haired Chuunin let out a soft sigh, forming a string of handseals before smiling as water slowly formed around the clone before trapping him completely in the liquid prison. Placing his hand against the orb Rinnosuke watched with a tilt of his head as it seemed to push through the water before remaining still, the water flowing around it slowly. Knowing the correct combination of techniques one could use following the water prison from his studying while younger, Rinnosuke formed a set of handseals, channeling his chakra throughout his legs and into the water below, watching with a raised eyebrow as what seemed to be a large head made entirely out of water emerged from beneath the prison, razor sharp teeth at the ready to consume the clone. Giving the clone a sad look, pretending to sympathize with the construct, he allowed the mouth to consume it, watching as it dispelled; turning into dust before blowing away into the wind.

XXXXXLetting the large water prison dispel, Rinnosuke watched as it slowly melted away, falling into the lake below it slowly. With that done he returned to the scroll, reading through it before finding another C-ranked technique he quite liked. It was called the Teppoudama, also known as Water Bullet; a basic technique that can be done by molding chakra within the mouth while also forming water using the moisture within the orifice. With that done the user forms orbs made of the liquid before launching them at the enemy in rapid succession. It was a low damaging technique, but could be used so quickly; something that was always useful when in a long drawn out fight. The ability to constantly harass the enemy with rapid firing bullets that while not crippling still did their fair share of damage to the human body. Channeling chakra throughout his lungs and mouth once more, molding it into a large ball of water. With that done he aimed towards one of the trees surrounding the clearing, releasing the bullet quickly, following this he formed another one within his mouth, shooting it off as well. Despite being rather chakra intensive for a normal person, it would be useful should he ever need to use them more than once.

XXXXXSatisfied with the lower ranked techniques he learned, Rinnosuke decided it was time to move onto the more difficult ones...ones that his parents refused to teach him when he was younger, saying they were too dangerous for a child. Cracking a small smile at the thought of how it was back before his father when insane, the red-haired Senju returned to the scroll he'd taken, unfurling it before reading down to the B-ranked Suiton techniques. The first one he found appealing was one called Baku Suishouha, also known as the Bursting Water Collision Waves technique. It was a simple enough technique, one the involved forming a large amount of water within the stomach and mouth of the user, which they then release below them to form a large wave of water they can ride on. It was a useful technique when one was in need of a large volume of water, producing enough to adequately supply any water technique he would be using. Deciding he'd studied the scroll enough on the technique, Rinnosuke walked over to the edge of pond, blurring through a set of handseals before slowly molding chakra deep within his stomach. Puffing his chest out Rinnosuke aimed towards the ground before expelling a large amount of water, easily pushing him into the air of the Academy. It was a disorienting thing to experience, having just been standing on the earth yet now standing atop a large wave of water. Jumping off the water he watched as it collapsed into the lake, pushing it slightly over the edge, but not enough to warrant any worry from him.

XXXXXThe next technique that peaked his interest was called Goshokuzame, or Five Sharks Eating. It was a technique that required the opponent to be either underneath the water or just in the water. By placing their hand atop the surface of water, the user is able to form five large sharks made entirely out of chakra underneath the surface. Despite the sharks only being able to attack once each before dispersing, it was a useful technique when fighting underwater. That combined with the Baku Suishouha he'd learned earlier would make for quite a deadly combination later one if he ever fought someone. Tossing the scroll over atop his jacket and shirt, Rinnosuke formed a set of handseals, watching as five clones made of wood formed on either side of him. With that done he signaled for them to hop into the water and go underneath it. When they finally did that he walked forward, blurring through the required handseals he channeled chakra into the palm of his hand before kneeling down to place it face down against the water. Molding the chakra underneath the water into five large sharks, Rinnosuke watched silently as the sharks instantly swarmed to the clones he'd created. Within minutes they had the clones within their jaws, easily tearing through “Flesh and Bone” as most would say, though in reality it was merely wood. After they consumed the clones he released the technique, allowing the sharks to disperse from the water.

XXXXXNoticing he missed a rather intriguing technique that was right above the Five Sharks Eating technique, Rinnosuke read through it quietly; his eyes shifting quickly over the words as he absorbed the knowledge like a sponge. The technique was aptly named Doriru Suiyari no Jutsu, or Drilling Water Spears. It was done through making large drill shaped spears from underneath the water. These can be positioned around or even directly under the enemy. Using this same theory one can use it for defense, making the spears rise to pierce through flesh should the user try to engage in a Taijutsu fight, or stopping a projectile or blade from reaching the user. It was an incredibly useful technique to have in his arsenal of Ninjutsu. Stepping once more atop the large pond, Rinnosuke glanced down with a slightly grim look on his face. He was starting to feel the burn on his coils from exerting so much chakra at once, but despite this he'd push on to learn even more Jutsu. He scroll never specified a long set of handseals, so naturally Rinnosuke experimented with a few shorter strings, eventually finding a combination that worked for him. Forming said handseals he channeled chakra through his feet into the water, watching as large spears erupted from the liquid, ones that would have easily speared through anything that was attacking him. Nodding to himself he allowed the technique to disperse, the water splashing loudly as it did so.

XXXXXNext up was a pure defensive technique, something he lacked rather badly. Despite Mokuton having the ability to form shields and cages, they were in the end made of wood; as such any fire techniques with enough strength could destroy them with ease. With that in mind he thought on the water based defense technique. It was named Suijinheki, or Water Encampment Wall; a technique that involves forming the required handseals then blowing a large amount of water at the ground below the user. This water then began to act like a barrier, surging upwards to surround the user in an almost impenetrable wall. Naturally strong techniques that involved Lightning or Earth could break through it with ease, since water conducted electricity and had a hard time repelling Earth. The technique could also be used when an enemy shinobi is head on attacking the user, by shoving them away with the powerful jet of water. Such a thing would indeed be useful with his lack of current defensive techniques, so with that in mind he stepped forward; stopping in the middle of the small pond. With that done he blurred through a small set of handseals, puffing his chest out before quickly aiming towards the ground to release a large jet of water directly atop the surface of water. Instantly the water jerked upwards, surrounding him in a huge circle of water, easily fifteen feet high. After holding the barrier for a moment he released it, allowing the water to collapse within the pond.

XXXXXMoving on from the water encampment wall, was a technique called Suikoudan no Jutsu, or Water Shark Projecticle Technique. Like the name suggested it involved forming the Suiton chakra into a large wave of water shaped into the form of a shark. Despite mostly being used for an offensive attack, it could also be used for a utility type Jutsu, allowing the user to ride it like a large surfboard; increasing the speed at which they move through the water immensely. With his limited amount of water he wouldn't have room to test that sadly, but he could definitely test the offensive aspect of it. With that in mind he formed a single clone next to him, signaling for it to go stand on the water. When the construct reached it's destination Rinnosuke blurred through a long set of handseals before sending his chakra directly into the water in front of him. With that done he shaped the water into a large shark before sending it up towards his clone. It surged from the water like a normal shark attack, towering over the clone before it chomped down on it, dispelling it instantly. Shivering at the effectiveness of the technique Rinnosuke stepped back, looking through the scroll before deciding to learn the next projectile based technique. This one called Suiryuudan no Jutsu, or Water Dragon Projectile; a technique that involved an incredibly long sequence of handseals, forming a huge dragon made entirely out of water. Shooting it towards the opponent was very dangerous to witness, considering the amount of momentum behind the attack. It could easily crush bones under the immense pressure, or potentially even rupturing internal organs upon contact. Making sure he memorized the handseal sequence Rinnosuke stood atop the water, blurring through the handsigns before forcing a large amount of chakra into the water below him. After a moment of doing so he watched as a large dragon burst from the surface of the water, it was huge; towering over the clearing easily. Commanding it to attack the forest around him he watched as it shot forward, slamming into a tree quickly. It smashed through the tree with ease, bursting through it before reaching those behind it quickly. Blinking in slight shock at the amount of damage dealt, Rinnosuke released the technique, dropping to his knee in slight exhaustion before taking a deep breathe, sitting atop the water quietly.

XXXXXBeing the lazy b*****d that he was, Rinnosuke decided to lay back atop the water, pulling a cigarette from his mouth before lighting it and putting it between his lips. It would help him relax to begin working on more of his chakra training. He'd left the chakra training for after his Ninjutsu training, knowing it would take a good deal of time and effort for him to do properly. With that thought in mind he closed his eyes, flicking the cigarette from his mouth with his tongue. With that done he delved deep within himself, focusing on the core of his chakra just like he had on the monument. After a moment of focus he seemed to fall within the water below him, but in reality he'd just gone into his chakra core, or at least what he pictured it to be. A large ocean spanned before him, reaching far beyond what his eyes could see, continuing all around him. It was overwhelming to think he held so much energy within himself, but he knew it was to be expected coming from the family he did. Senju had always held large Chakra reserves, throughout all of history it had been so. On the outside he could feel his body going through the basic handseals taught to them, while on the inside he could feel himself moving the chakra throughout his Tenketsu, speeding it up and slowing it down on a dime. It was a lot of work but he knew he would have to do it should he want to keep getting better at manipulating his chakra. For ten minutes he continued to form the handseals and move the chakra about, before he stopped; feeling he'd done it enough.

XXXXXNext was time to make sure he hadn't plugged any Tenketsu with his rapid use of Ninjutsu earlier. After firing off so many high-ranking, straining techniques. He'd always been taught as a child to do this, knowing what could happen should he leave a Tenketsu plugged without fixing it. It could damage his system, or even worse; cripple it forever without being able to repair them. That definitely was not something he wanted, so with that thought in mind he slowly began to manipulate the chakra to move throughout his Tenketsu, pushing through any small blockades that had formed. It was a painful process, forcing open the slightly closed points in his body. Grunting to himself he continued his work, going through half the nodes in his body as he did so. For what seemed to be ages he worked on unclogging any plugged Tenketsu, stopping at those that were painful to slowly work through it. During the process he silently began to think of how he never wished to face a Hyuuga head on. The thought of having all of his chakra nodes plugged with a simple jab of the finger wasn't the most appealing thing. With that in mind he got to the last bits of his Tenketsu, forcing them open all at once. Jerking upwards in pain Rinnosuke let out a small huff of breathe, bringing his hand up to run through his hair slowly. Taking a deep breathe he exhaled softly, standing up from his position atop the water.

XXXXX

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Techniques Learned

Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater Technique ]
Official Description: The art of breathing underwater using chakra to remove oxygen from water has been a long handed down secret of the Mist. The length of time and the depth that the diver can go under depends on the ability of the user. This technique typically activates whenever the Shinobi breathes in water and requires no hand seals.
Guild Description: See official description.

Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ]
Official Description: A technique usually used with Kirigakure no Jutsu, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. This does not give the ability to see through smoke. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist.

Suirou no Jutsu [ Water Prison Technique ]
Official Description: Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The Shinobi forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The Shinobi must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the Shinobi can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby. Stronger than the Maruton version.

Mizu Oni Kuike [ Water Demon’s Appetite ]
Official Description: A skill which utilizing the water around the opponent for it to work. Below the opponent, a head made of water emerges and tries to swallow up the opponent, having sharp dagger like teeth. If the initial chomp misses the opponent, a tongue will emerge to wrap around the opponent to try and pull them back under for a second attempt.

Teppoudama [ Bullet ]
Official Description: Suiton • Teppoudama is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, the user manifests a large amount of water in their mouth which they can then spit at their opponent as a large spherical projectile.

Baku Suishouha [ Bursting Water Collision Waves ]
Official Description: Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of Jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

Doriru Suiyari no Jutsu [ Drilling Water Spears ]
Official Description: Used when the enemy is standing on top of water to surprise attack them (though a Mist Shinobi with Mizu Soujuu and enough power and control can use this technique without the water. ) Large sharp drill shaped spears made of water comes forth out from the water around the enemy and attacks. Alternatively, this can be used as a powerful defense, causing the water drills to intercept attacks and either nullify them (in the case of elemental techniques) or deflect them high (in the case of projectiles and weaker Taijutsu attacks).

Goshokuzame [ Five Sharks Eating ]
Official Description: Suiton • Goshokuzame is a Ninjutsu technique utilzing the Water Element. Kisame will form the needed hand seals and then place his hand to the surface of the water. A shark of condensed water will emerge from each of his fingers to attack his opponent who is in the water below.
Guild Description: See official description. Each shark can only attack once.

Suijinheki [ Water Encampment Wall ]
Official Description: Suiton • Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The Shinobi will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.
Guild Description: See official description. Barrier can repel Shinobi, as well as Ninjutsu under A-Rank.

Suikoudan no Jutsu [ Water Shark Projectile Technique ]
Official Description: Suiton • Suikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The Shinobi does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu [ Water Dragon Projectile Technique ]
Official Description: Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The Shinobi does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to strike their target. This dragon carries a significant amount of momentum.

❥ Intermediate Training: Meditate x2
Chakra and Stamina Pool [+25]
Chuunin Minimum
Practice makes perfect! Once again, you are to practice handsign performance and chakra movement and settlement!
• This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
• [4] Post Minimum.

❥ Intermediate Training: Performance x2
Chakra and Stamina Pool [+15]
Chuunin Minimum
Just like last time! Make sure there are no blockage points in your chakra flow- Perform a series of techniques that consume chakra or stamina and prove you've still got it!
• This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
• [4] Post Minimum.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Chakra: 460 / 460
Stamina: 40 / 40

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi smiled back at Ibara when he flashed that trademark smile of his. She had heard about it for years, but now she had experienced it for herself. "You have one of those smiles that can make anyone smile, Hokage." Kiri said in a cheerful tone, actually sounding her age again rather than her dull and respective self.

[ Basic Training ]

Deciding to begin meditating, Kirumi sat down and then began her meditation session. She squirmed a bit while trying to get into a comfortable position while sitting down. Closing her eyes, the young genin visualizing and feeling the chakra flow through her small body.

Basic Training: Meditate [1/5]

A small golden group of koi fish began to circle around her figure, beginning to rise up and circle around her before slowly making their way back down to the ground. The small girl seemed at ease, a smile creeping up on her face as she could visualize Ibara's smile again.

Basic Training: Meditate [2/5]

Continuing on with meditating, the genin could finally feel the essence of the chakra running through her system. The feeling was incridble, Kiri herself feeling like she could produce and endless amount of it from seeing all of her energy. She remembered her goal to be as good as a shinobi as Ibara was, growing up looking up to the man as a role model.

Basic Training: Meditate [3/5]

The young ninja began breathing in and out through her nostrils as a gentle feeling of peace and energy flushed through her. Her body felt like it would be overheating soon from the amount of energy she could feel going through her. It was all so intense, yet soothing, making her unsure of whether to keep going or not. The koi fish beginning to circle her began to multiply until it seemed like an entire ocean full of miniature koi fish was encasing her.

Basic Training: Meditate [4/5]

After a while, Kirumi took a deep breath and broke free from her trance, exhaling softly as her chakra died down and the koi slowly vanished one by one. The small genin stood up before trying to catch her breath while looking for anything that could help her train in either Ninjutsu or Genjutsu.

Basic Training: Meditate [5/5] Done!

[ Genjutsu ]

Going up to the Ibara clone, Kirumi bowed her head to the fellow Yamanaka clan member and then frowned. "Hokage, can you please try to punch me? I wish to practice a genjutsu." She said. As the man attacked, Kirumi's hands shot up and performed several hand signs before the genjutsu activated and stepped out of the way of the attack. If thejutsu were to activate correctly, the Ibara clone would see himself punching Kirumi. Quickly deactivating the genjutsu, Kirumi smiled and bowed her head once more to the Hokage. "Thank you, Hokage, sir. If you would allow me, I have several more jutsu to try."

Mougo Shibaku no Jutsu [ False Strike Technique ] Learned!

With a few less hand signs than the last genjutsu, Kirumi quickly performed the hand signs at a slower rate than before, beginning to tire from her quick hand signs. After the required number of signs, she activated the genjutsu, the Ibara clone's vision now cracked if he were to be affected by the genjutsu. Feeling as if she had accomplished the jutsu, Kiri smiled in a proud manner.

Kugurinukeru Meikyou [ Through the Looking Glass ] Learned!

"One more, please." Kirumi asked for the fellow Yamanaka before performing more hand signs and assaulting the Ibara clone with various images as the genjutsu's effect took place if Ibara chose to be affected by it. If so, he would feel unable to move from his current position. After a while, the genjutsu ended as Kiri nodded to Ibara.

Nouzui Momiryouji [ Brain Massage ] Learned!

After the genjutsu training, Kirumi looked at the Ibara clone and then smiled again. "Apologies, Hokage. But I needed some practice. Do you have any jutsu you would want me t learn?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:38 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 965/965 xxxxx stamina || 265/265 xxxxx rank || Chuunin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi walked around looking for something. Eventually he found a bone that looked like it have been used for training. This gave him an idea for a jutsu to train. He transported to the room he had been training in previously and sat down. Then, he quickly snapped the bone in half. The two pieces would be put on the ground and Ryouichi would bring both of his hands over the bone. Next, he would start to channel chakra to his hands. He would slowly build up the chakra in his hands and as he did the chakra would be channeled to the bone. As he channeled the chakra into the bone it was slowly repairing the bone. Every so often he'd take his hands away to look at the bone only to find that it hadn't healed very much or very fast. He sighed a bit and shook his hands. Again he brought his hands to the bone and started to channel chakra to this. However, this time he used a bit more chakra and made sure to wrap the chakra around the bone almost like a blanket. This process would continue for a good minute or so before Ryouichi pulled his hands away. When he had it revealed that the bone had been completely healed. He smiled gently and stood up. "Now to find something else."

Hone Chiyu no jutsu [ Bone Healer Skill ] - A ranked learned

Ryouichi looked around for a moment and then ran over to a realistic dummy that was placed in the corner. He reached down and hefted it onto his shoulder before walking back to the middle of the room. Ever so gently he placed the dummy on the floor. Ryouichi would then sit down next to the dummy and suddenly he'd pull out a kunai and stab into the torso of the dummy. He would then drag the kunai all the way down to the bottom of the dummy. "There this will be harder to heal." He'd say with a smile that was hidden under his mask before he brought his hands up on top of the dummy. The process was like so many healing techniques he had learned before. Channel the chakra into a ball and use it to heal the wound. He would start this process from the top of the torso by channeling his chakra into his hands and make it into a larger ball of healing energy than he was used to. With a smile he would slowly start to push the ball into the wound to start to heal it. Then slowly but, surely he would start to bring his hands down the wound. It was a rather slow process as it was a rather large wound but, Ryouichi needed the practice. This became very apparent when the chakra ball in his hands started to fade. "Crap." He'd say to himself before channeling more chakra to his hands and making sure to keep it from going away. Adding more chakra to it helped and he was able to keep the ball steady for the time. The ball would be moved all the way down the cut and healed the entire thing. He would smile gently and stop channeling the chakra to his hands. Next he would stand up and stretch a bit.

Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ] - A ranked learned

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Jutsu Notes:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Ibara's clone allowed the genjutsu to be used although he knew it was coming and could easily Kai out of them he allowed them to happen so Kirumi could practice. "Very nicely done." He watched as Ryoku trained with his... what the hell!? The hawk was now a nearly naked woman. "uh..." Ibara couldn't help but stare. He shook his head and paid more attention to the jutsu she was using. Ibara waited for them to finish their training before giving the duo their first mission as a squad. "I am going to give the.." Ibara paused and though for a moment. "Ok Team Ibara." The hokage smiled. "You're going to do two missions! Report back to the real Hokage once they are done." The clone stood from his leaning position against the tree. "First you are to go around the village and find genin training, and observe them, tell me all you find out about what they are doing. That one is only for you Ryoku as you're a chuunin." The clone laughed. "Also this one is a little more serious, as you know we've been attacked twice recently, I want the two of you to go around the village checking for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them!" the clone didn't expect any trouble for the Chuunin and genin pair but who knew.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -20 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 53

Missions Given:
Title: Evaluation Day (Ryoku only)
Information: The village leaders wants to know how the genin in the village are handling their training and development. You are to go and evaluate a few random ninja of your choice. You can simply watch them, ask them questions, or even spar with them. Once you have your information, relay back to the village leader.
Solo or Squad: Solo

Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii
TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Chakra: 480 / 480
Stamina: 60 / 60

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi walked closer to her fellow Yamanaka clan member and other genin he was apparantly training who took the form of woman, confusing young Kiri. Huh. I didn't know there was a jutsu for that. If I ever get a pet, I should look for that technique. She thought to herself before paying attention to Ibara's clone. He gave them two rather simple assignments that probably anyone their rank could do. The first was to scout around for other genin training and then observe how they trained and such. The second task was to go around the village and scout out anything that looked suspicious. Nodding her head, the little Yamanaka seemed determined to carry out the mission orders. "We will try our hardest, Hokage." Bowing her head, she turned to the other member of the apparent Team Ibara, looking quite interested in the man's animal companion. "If you wish, we can scout around together or separate. Though you already have a friend, so it should not be so hard to go with it alone." Turning back to the Ibara clone, Kiri grinned and held its hand before smiling up it, speaking with the clone telepathically from the clan's signature telecommunication jutsu. "If I see anyone, I'll be sure to talk to you like this if I can't handle them. I promise I'll be safe if I find anyone." Giving her fellow clan mate a friendly hug, Kirumi was off, ready to patrol the village as ordered.

Yamanaka Clan Telepathy Learned!

[ EXIT ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx Yamanaka Clan Telepathy

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:05 pm
User Image

yoto aibara

【 Genin 】| | 【 Konohagakure 】 | | 【Magnet • Release】 | | 【 Mood:: Null】

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxxxxxxxxxxrriving at the training fields, Kyoto carefully walked down from her perch in the sky. continuing on her pathway of golden steps. Each step forming under her foot as she fell from the former. The gold glistening in the air as it floated in individual particles, hardly related to one another from the gourd on her back. Upon reaching a height approximately 25 feet in the air, Kyoto fell backward, a large platform forming beneath her as her legs crossed as though by second nature. Kyoto took several moments, her individual dust particles lowering them, revealing the beautiful sky, accented by a bright overcast and the tops of green foliage from nearby trees. The roofs of buildings in the distance were clearly visible, though few managed to reach her height, and those that did tended to be further off. Free of danger, and in such a relaxing position, Kyoto felt at peace for the first time since leaving Serrac fields. Though even that had it's moments of stress, between her squadmates and the introduction to Koan.

Kyoto's hands fell instinctively into her lap, relaxing gently on her thighs, brushing her skirts out as she attempted to busy them, her mind coming to a gentle stop. Her hands would calm down, her mind falling away from her conscious barriers and into herself. It's a scary place deep within Kyoto's soul, the burning curiosities, and the omnipresent loneliness that seeps out and infects everyone much like a dangerous plague. The tendrils of her true personality grasping on for dear life, and yet taking control all together. The smooth walls maintaining her sanity and keeping it free of who she truly was. A dull and thoughtful person, incapable of maintaining true sympathy only that which she falsified before herself. Reaching past her own personality, she found her chakra, a dim grey substance, rippling about through her body en totale. Focusing her chakra into her core, she could sense the dense magnetism building up, and erupting outwards. She slowly allowed the chakra to consume her before moving it about, from her core to the entirety of her body and then outside of herself in an even veil. Drifting carelessly around her in a wicked tundra.

Leaning back, Kyoto would inhale, taking in a large amount of air, and as it reached her lungs, lowering down her throat, so would her chakra lower. Falling to her feet, and expunging itself. she could visualize the veil that she was creating, allowing her chakra to flow from her feet to the air and back in a natural circumference. Kyoto subconsciously raised her hands, clasping them together in a hand sign just beyond her chest, her chakra focusing itself in with her hands and then back out in pulses. Tethering her body together, her chakra nods slowly expanding and then decreasing in size as large amounts of chakra passed around her joints. Exercising her form and capabilities in focusing her own power. Standing up, Kyoto stepped forward from her platform, a tine platform only several centimetres wide forming beneath her feet. She allowed the chakra to severe it's bonds to her body, filtering out of her foot and into the gold dust. Her balance being maintained by this fluidity. Stepping back onto her platform, Kyoto exhaled at last, allowing her concentration to flow back into her conscious form.

Kyoto would expand her platform so that it would reach 9 yards in every direction, perfectly round and providing plenty of movement space for herself. stepping forward, she rotated on the ball of her foot, her hands extended outward as her sand would delve betwixt her fingers, forming an elongated structure within her grasp. As kyoto clasped down onto her sand structure, the overall form would become compact, shifting from the hazy and admittedly vague form to a far more ornate and impressive naginata, a gold encrested snake winding down the pole arm and merging into the blade. As Kyoto completed her 180 degree turn, she would swing the blade outward, stepping forward into a deep stance as she moved in with the strike. Bringing her right foot forward as she twisted the bladed edge toward the sky, pulling the weapon curving upward with great momentum; mimicking an uppercut. Releasing the naginata in a curving motion, the sand would dissipate, continuing to float all around her before creating a clone on the platform just behind her. The clone quickly reached out for her in an aggressive maneuver. Turning to face the clone, Kyoto set either hand onto the clones shoulders, flipping her body over the clones head and behind it, her sand closing in all around the clone as she leaped into the sky, reaching into the sand and pulling out several weapons that would soon pierce the clone with great speed and prejudice.

Falling back to her platform, the clone quickly dissipated. Kyoto's breathing had become rapid at this point, and she was far from finished. Twisting her body once more to face in the opposite direction, her sand would come together, forming an incredibly realistic wolf along side her on the platform. It's massive form unmatched, reaching Kyoto's shoulders, the wolfs fur wavered in the wind; formed by thin, luxurious pieces of gold. The smooth body shivered at Kyoto's every touch. The eyes; solemn and purged of all imperfections. It walked around Kyoto, it's form acting as both a prison and a conductor for her true personality. Her subconscious. It could act out it's will through the wolf, protecting Kyoto while living in unbeknownst harmony with the wold. Enjoying the wind and the sun, all the while Kyoto would deal with the feelings, filtering through and managing her responses. Stepping forward, Kyoto would fling her hand forward, the wolf leaping from the platform, mid plummet, it's fur began to rise, shifting about and transforming the beast all together. Falling upward into the air as the legs shifted to wings, a great eagle forming itself before her very eyes. Drifting in the air above before falling back to the platform. It's momentum never ceasing as it shifted form once more, becoming Kyoto's wolf companion once more...Tsuki... Kyoto fell inward towards the creature, her arms wrapping around it's great neck as the beast would nuzzle inwards, almost more lifelike than any organic creature. It's mind was certainly as sentient as a summoning...

[ Training Missions Completed ]
[ Basic Training :: Meditate ] x2
Chakra and Stamina Pool [ +40 ]

[ Basic Training :: Performance ] x2
Chakra and Stamina Pools [ +20 ]

ut ookies :: Click the pictures below for my profile.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

【 Raiton / Doton 】| | 【 Chakra :: 300/300 】 | | 【Stamina :: 270/270】 | | 【 Bloodline / Bloodline】

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
נ u ᴛ s u . ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ʀ ᴀ ɴ ᴋ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ᴅ ᴇ s c ʀ ι ᴘ. ::

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:36 am
User Image

yoto aibara

xxxxxxxxxxxtill standing upon her platform, Kyo overlooked the academy. Watching Shinobi training to their hearts content, including the Hokage himself, or, at the very least, a clone of his. Stepping forward next to Tsuki, Kyoto leaned onto her massive form, pulling her close as she nuzzled up to Kyoto's bosom. Despite Tsuki's massive size, she was far from intimidating, her sombre face read relaxed, not fear striking.

Kyoto thought of Satemy and Koan, along with the other girl whom she hadn't picked-up the name of just yet. Kyoto began to lift massive amounts of gold dust into the air around her. They danced among the Hokage's chakra-dense raindrops, sparkling in the air with the subtle tinge of the suns light. Each particle nearly flawless, some silver managed it's way into the mix of golden sand. Kyoto slowly fell into her subconsciousness, tsuki stood by Kyoto's side, impaired by Kyoto's crossing over into her purgatory, into the mind that controlled her wolf companion. Kyoto focused on her chakra, each thread running in pulses from herself to the gold dust all around her. With each pulse she released, the sand continued to dance, moving in curvaceous waves, full of vigor as it lashed about in the sky, coming together and spreading apart at a moments notice, balancing Kyoto's personality in many ways, forming the very walls that exist only to keep her purgatory separate from her earth. Stepping back slightly, Kyoto snapped back to reality, her jaw dropping in awe at the beauty of her golden ocean just inches before her face. Tsuki shifted back, lowering her mass to the ground as she lay before Kyoto, watching in equal amazement at the tranquility found in the luxurious waves of precious metals. Holding out both hands, Kyoto would focus her chakra, threading together the bonds of gold dust, threading together her abilities, and her capabilities in a single moment. Her heterogenous forms, bouncing around like her erratic chakra forms would come together, solidifying in two massive prisms, one, a triangular pole arm. More than twice her own size, balancing itself in the air next to a massive rectangular prism, a hammer of sorts. The two shapes would float together just behind and above Kyoto until she so willed them to move. The rings around her eyes now found themselves in a shade of black not unlike the sky at midnight. The rain fell and slid down the sides of the structures, so pure, the smooth bases flawless as Tsuki's eyes. Flicking her wrist in a forward direction, the pole arm shifted flawlessly through the air, free of any frictional quandaries as it seamlessly cut through the air itself with a slight wisp and incredible speed. Next, the "hammer" fell forward, plummeting through the air with less speed and precision, but a larger margin for error, if it were allowed to fall into any object, it would burst through and crush any organic or inorganic material. Acting as both a shielding device, and a weapon of mass destruction...

Kyoto allowed her structures to cease in their existence, the gold slowly pulling apart and drifting into the air around her. Inhaling for a short moment, Kyoto enjoyed the peace, her sand still below her, leaving the beauty of the skies, and the rain uninhibited. Kyoto then lifted a single hand, her sand bouncing upward, spinning on her right foot, she brought her other hand up, her sand continuing to mimic her motions. Stepping forward, the sand followed, moving in a calm forward motion, all together like the waves of an ocean. Pushing and pulling, under the power of the moon, ni tsuki... The push and pull of gravity's presence in orbit, however this time Kyoto was the gravity. Shooting forward, the sand would move in waves, retreating back as Kyoto spun once more, forming a crescent shape, a 180 degree spin before stepping in the other direction. Spinning, her hair would move outward in a cone. As she stepped from her platform, another smaller platform would form beneath her feet by an act of subconscious will; tsuki's will to survive. Kyoto's wolf companion continued to lay in the familiar sombre amazement.

Finally stopping, the sand would continue to move in the same overlapping waves, slowly calming down and relaxing into a subtly and level sea. Holding out a single finger, her sand would rotate upward into a tiny ball, perfectly formed; round and free of all impurities. A bullet...She released her hold over the bullet in a single pulse, dragging it through the air as it ripped forth from her control, writhing about in a straight line, unaware of it's target, only aware of it's purpose. Again, her sand began to form a bullet, but this time by her shoulder, multiple streams of sand appeared all around her, tightening into heavy, small, and compact balls all around her. Hundreds of bullets, like tears in the sky. Pulling her hand into a fist, the bullets would all writhe about, ripping through the wind, and the raindrops in an unforgiving display. Upon reaching 100 metres outward, they would break apart, returning to the ocean of gold dust in tiny, slow moving streams like rivers pouring into outlets...

Kyoto prepared to continue her training. Tsuki stood to her feet, walking in circles around Kyo before laying just behind her in a stretched out and comfortable position. Kyoto clapped her hands together, forming a quick hand seal and thus summoning her gold dust to move once more. This time twirling upward, writhing into an odd shape that made Kyoto rather uncomfortable at first. The shape slowly shed, becoming further refined before finally the image of a shinobi appeared before her. Clad in the clothing of an assassin, the shinobi back up into the sky as though walking on a normal earthen surface. The colour scheme of the clone slowly shifted from gold and silver to more organic tones until it looked no different from any other shinobi, other than the whole floating thing.

Kyoto set her hand into the air, her sand ripping upward, not incredibly quickly, but in a sly manner. Slowly trickling around her opponent. Flowing forever in a circle as the depth increased further and further, moving faster and with more fervor. Kyoto turned her palm towards the clone, her fingers bent inward as the sand rose to surround the clone, the gold dust encroaching upon the clones integrity, grinding against it's form as rough and sloppy encasing was formed, completely covering the clone, only his face remained, hidden behind conservative clothing. The sand was more than binding, it was crushing, offering almost no room to breathe, any real human would eventually pass out. With each breathe he would take, the sand would move in closer and closer, allowing for less breathe to be taken in until the shinobi were completely lifeless, much like the actions of a constrictor.

Kyoto continued to allow her sand to shift about around her prey. Tsuki seemed interested in the prospect of killing. As Kyoto began to clench her hand into a fist, the sand would slowly but surely tighten itself around the victim, the gold-composed face of her foe slowly chipped away, falling into the air as the sand became too much to bare, clearly revealing the adverse effects that such force would have on an organic creature; broken bones, crushed arteries, and death. The slower Kyoto tightened her grip, the slower the life would bleed out of her victim, and the more torturous such a technique would be. Kyoto quickly brought her hand together, her sand imploding with such crushing force that the clone's face all but exploded outward, sand drifting down towards the ground, the vicious gold dust slowly floating outward and back to Kyoto's current position. At this point, Tsuki was standing once more, faithfully relaxed at Kyoto's side. Though Kyoto's face was unflinching, Tsuki would stare into her eyes for several moments as the ember eyes of her master studied the returning gold, moving in more vivid waves this time before relaxing in a gourd formation attached loosely to her back. At this point, Kyoto and Tsuki would step down from the platform, the majority of which would join the gourd, the other existence forming steps beneath Kyoto's feet...

[ Techniques Learned ]
• Satetsu Kesshuu [ Iron Sand Gathering Assault ]
• Satetsu Shigure [ Iron Sand Drizzle ]
• Satetsu Kyuu [ Iron Sand Coffin ]
• Satetsu Soushiki [ Iron Sand Funeral ]

【 Raiton / Doton 】| | 【 Chakra :: 360/360 】 | | 【Stamina :: 310/310】 | | 【 Bloodline / Bloodline】

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:12 am
User Image

yoto aibara

xxxxxxxxxxxyoto exits the academy, heading for the dojo~

【 Raiton / Doton 】| | 【 Chakra :: 360/360 】 | | 【Stamina :: 310/310】 | | 【 Bloodline / Bloodline】

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:35 am

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

~Konoha | Chunin | Hawk | Chakra 270/275 | Stamina: 300/300

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Missions Active
♘ Title: Evaluation Day
Information: The village leaders wants to know how the genin in the village are handling their training and development. You are to go and evaluate a few random ninja of your choice. You can simply watch them, ask them questions, or even spar with them. Once you have your information, relay back to the village leader.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Note: Must evaluate at least 2 genin. Any after the first two awards an additional 50 AC and 50 Ryo.
♘Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village

Jutsu Used
♘(Chloe) Sexy Technique - 5 chakra

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 438 / AC: 3100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku taking a subtle bow to the Hokage, Yes sir. 'An evaluation... man what a bore. But it must be done. I get to see how the genin are doing in comparison.' Turning to towards Chloe she had already transformed back into her human form. "Would you have me help?" Ryoku looked at her trying to see if she was in fact not pushing herself too hard. "Sure you can help me but only in evaluating the genin. No sparing with them, you still need your rest. Just watch them and see what jutsu they have been learning." Chloe nodded. "Don't worry about Sacreia, ill take care of her." Ryoku made a hand seal and formed two shadow clones from his shadow below him. Turning to the both of them he informed them of the mission and the places to look for the genin.

"Alright, I'm going to rendezvous with Sacreia inside of the academy, you all find some genin and see what kind of jutsu they have been learning and study them for a moment if you like. Report back here when your done." With that being said Chloe had made her way to another area in search for some ninja her rank or lower.. .

*Chloe Exits to Serec Fields*

The other two clones separated in the academy grounds and looked for other ninja in the area. They saw a couple training and made it a point to study them some first.

♘Ryoku's Shadow Clone 1♘

The one clone had found a ninja that seemed to be training a medical technique by the looks of it. First mending what seemed to be a bone and then mending a pretty deep cut within a training dummy. The masked ninja seemed to show much promise as a medical at the very least. It would seem that the other students had really been progressing as well. Which was good as always.

Approaching the student he made it known he was coming closer, always bad to sneak up on a fellow shinobi, making yourself apparent is much less suspicious. "Hello again, I believe we have met before. The name is Ryoku. I'm here this time to just ask you some questions, only a moment of your time."

"I am here on an evaluation per request of the Hokage. Don't worry though, I'm to evaluate many ninja. Its not just to target you. I saw you were using some medical jutsu there. Were you planning on becoming part of the medical ninja staff? Or just to have some healing ability on the side?"

brooystart

♘Ryoku's Shadow Clone 2♘

Kiri Shakaku no Jutsu [Mist Vision Technique] 1/1

The other shadow clone watched as another shinobi trained vigorously in suiton techniques. He could probably learn a thing or two from this guy. He busted out jutsu after jutsu all seeming to be pretty useful techniques, seeing one in particular that seemed it would actually give him a hand. Forcing a bit of chakra to his eyes somewhat like the hawk vision but trying to channel it being suiton chakra. After a moment he had an odd feeling in his eyes. He could only assume that it worked.

Watching him a bit longer he saw some higher class techniques, one that appeared to take the form of a serpent like dragon as water. 'Very impressive.' after seeing what he thought was enough it was time to find out some more info on this ninja's progress.

The shadow clone approached him calmly speaking up for a moment. "Impressive moves there. I'm Ryoku, here to make an assessment on some ninja's progress. It will only take a moments time. I see you learned quiet a bit of water jutsu, Is there anything else you learned recently?"

Blessings Followed by Sin

♘♘♘Ryoku Nara♘♘♘

Ryoku entered the academy in search of Sacreia, Opening the first room he approached he stood for a moment, surprised. Most of the room still had some flames slowly burning out. "Well, hows it going? A bit warm I see." Taking a couple steps in. "We have some work to do, if you wanted it that is. But first I'm afraid ill have to assess you. Just what kind of jutsu you have learned recently, things of that nature."

Kiko_Alacran

Jonderken

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:49 am
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 965/965 xxxxx stamina || 265/265 xxxxx rank || Chuunin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi turned his head a bit as he heard someone approaching him. He only turned his head enough to be able to see the figure in his peripheral vision. As soon as the figure came closer he'd turn around to face him. "Hello, Ryoku. I'm Ryouichi." He'd say looking at the male in the eyes with his own golden pupils. Patiently he'd listen to what the male was asking. "Actually, I plan on being part of the medical staff. I want to be the head of the hospital." He'd say with a smile. He didn't mind telling the person what he wanted to do. After all he had already told the anbu that took the Hokage's place for a bit when he was busy.

Quotes:

Kazuraii

Quote:

Jutsu Notes:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Genin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 385/385 | Stamina: 165/165~

Sacreia turned around looking at the Nara. "Just a bit of this and a bit of that... Not much to really call learning a lot." She then turned back around putting everything back the way it was before turning back towards Ryoku. "But yea I been learning just a bit of fire jutsu to maybe be a bit more helpful later on." She then pointed at Ryoku "What kind of mission we talking here? hopefully not like the last one where we got jumped." She then shook her head. "Well I guess I am in."

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
*List here*♠
*List here*♠
╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:27 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 438 / AC: 3100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♘♘♘Ryoku Nara♘♘♘

"Actually some of the jutsu names is needed. I have to report back to the Hokage with the info once were finished our mission, Kinda a drag but hey, get a little bit of Ryo. Our mission on the other hand were just searching the village for any suspicious activity." Ryoku paused for a moment remembering their last mission together. "Yea nothing like that last mission, were staying home for this one. I figured we could split up and search half the village quicker then both of us going everywhere. We'll also make a bit of coin."

Kiko_Alacran

♘Ryoku Shadow Clone 1♘

Ryoku heard Ryouichi say that and It was an impressive goal. "Very nice to hear that. We could use powerful medics." Ryoku gave a subtle bow to Ryouichi. "Well thank you for your time." With that being said the clone dispelled in a small cloud of smoke directing the information to Ryoku.

brooystart

Evaluation mission 1/2
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games