Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:07 pm
( yes team 2 is Kin's team. )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:10 pm
Tayu and Kin entered, nodding in greeting to the three already there before sitting as well. Kita, perched on Tayu's shoulder as pre usual, bobbed his feathered head in greeting as well.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:35 pm
Kikou entered the meeting room giving a smile to Tayu as he passed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:00 pm
Tayu smiled back, but her expression quickly reverted to seriousness.

Kin rolled her eyes. She knew what was going on between Tayu and Kikou. What she didn't get was why her daughter insisted on hiding it from herself.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:05 am
Nowe smiled as his teammates, and then his friends, filled the room. "I honestly have no idea how long this is going to be. It's supposed to have something to do though with the scroll I took from the grass village." He glanced over at Zane, a suspicious look on his face. "So...how's the eye...not going blind yet are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 am
Walking into the Hokage's office Kohane took a seat. Her hair within the month had grown back to a good length tied in a pony tail just at the small of her back. Looking around she smiled at each of the other's in the room. What she had been doing for the past month outside of her usual ninja duties and time spent in the hospital she had kept in secret likely for what most knew it was another medical jutsu but they would simply have to find out as she had been spending time in the slug summoning area.

Following in the group Kyo had as such been called into the room with the rest. During the month of time of rest he had conducted the chunnin exam and upgraded in rank after several very difficult and taxing fights. He was a proud chunnin of the Leaf village now and his confidence in his own skills had grown a lot more.
(If me upgrading kyo's rank isn't ok ill change but seems more appropriate seeing that everyones a jonin or sannin.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:12 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri leaned against Nowe, closing her eyes. "Wake me when the meeting actually starts then." She said with a small chuckle. She didn't actually sleep though, not wanting to miss anything important.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:09 am
Nowe smiled, poking her nose. "I hear someone coming down the hall." He said. And as said, the door opened and two of the village elders walked in, taking their seat.

"We've worked day and night on translating the scroll, and we've finally come up with the answer. Seito is after a weapon, a powerfull chakra based weapon crafted in the Tenshi village. While we don't have an exact location, we've narrowed it down to a few." The elders pushed forward a piece of paper, "the other allied villages will be sending their teams to the other locations. You, will search this area. Seito must not have it, whatever it is."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:41 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri sighed and opened her eyes, swatting playfully at his hand. She watched the elders as they entered, though she didn't sit up from leaning on Nowe. She frowned slightly at their news, finally sitting up. "We'll find it. Seito can not be allowed anything that might help him." She said firmly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:07 pm
Kin stiffened at the news. "A chakra-based weapon? Could it be similar to the curse marks?" she asked the elders.

Tayu felt the change in her mother's demeanor and frowned. "Kiri's right. We'll find it. Seito can't be allowed to get any more powerful."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:24 pm
"The only indication we've gotten is that it's some type of..chakra storing device. If that is true...the amount of chakra it's picked up over the years would be massive." The elders said, "We're using every ninja we can in order to make sure this mission is a success. Failure is not a option."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:18 pm
"So then that means it would be like that Demon Statue of the Outer Path, used by Madara Uchiha and Akatsuki to store the Tailed Beasts, then? Hinting at the possibility of having something to do with the Rinnegan?" Zane asked, having also brushed up on his history over the last month.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri frowned, Zane's words sparking something in her mind. "If so, that would explain why Seito has been so obsessive about Nowe. The Rinnegan......That could be the key to all of this." She said thoughtfully, glancing at him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:03 pm
"I doubt that, he didn't even know about this village stuff when he wanted my Rinnegan." Nowe said, to busy giving Zane a look of insantiy. since when did he study?

The elders stood up, "Regardless of what it is, get to it before Seito. Your to move out immediatly."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:20 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

((Get to it before Zane? xD I didn't know we were racing our teammate.))

Kiri sighed. "Typical. No rest for the wicked apparently." She stood up and stretched. "I'll meet you guys at the gates in ten minutes. Just gonna run home, change clothes, and grab my pack." She said, heading out the door.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games