Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:51 pm
"Nah, it's fine. Feel free to pull up a rock." Van said with a chuckle as he motioned to some of the nearby ruins.

((I think I'm going to bed now. I'm getting tired.))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:02 am
{Okay, goodnight.}

Milly smiled softly, going on to sit on a pile of rubble nearby. "Where do I begin..." she mumbled to herself, thinking for a moment before looking up at Van once more. "I have this favor, strange as it may seem, that I need to ask of you. Would you like to know exactly why or should I just ask the favor without saying anything else - just to speed things up?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:05 am
"Er, considering that explanation is an option, I'll take that just in case I wind up with some horrible other idea instead of what's intended." Van said as he took a seat next to her where he he could keep an eye on Kai as he rode around.

((Good night. *good night huggles*))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:47 am
{*huggles*}

Milly nodded, taking a deep breath before she went on to explain the predicament she was in. From the problems she had with it to the little 'loophole' she found to even the consequences of what would happen if she didn't do as was necessary. Once she was finished she then said, "...So, in all, I need to learn how children behave - or at least how to take care of them. So would you mind if I dropped by every now and then to observe Kai and Larai's behavior? Or could you and Mala give me some pointers every now and then?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:45 am
"I certainly don't have a problem with it, and Kai and Larai seem to love having visitors, so long as they're not of the 'demon out to get us' sort." Van said with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:19 pm
Milly, feeling relieved upon hearing this, began to smile hopefully. "Really? You don't mind?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:23 pm
"Of course not, so long as Mala doesn't have a problem with it." Van said with a smile when he heard a crashing sound. He looked up to see Kai had taken another nasty spill on his bike and was once again on the ground and on the verge of crying once more. "What did I say about the rough patches?" he said as he got up and jogged over to his son. "Bah, 'tis merely a flesh wound." he said with a reassuring smile after examining the gash down Kai's leg. "I'm sure it'll make a nifty battle scar though, if you'd like." he said grinning back at Kai as he started healing him once more.

Kai wiped the tears from his eyes and sniffled a bit as he smiled a bit and nodded.

((I forgot to tell you, you were in my dream last night. And so was your mom. o.o And for some reason you both looked like....well....
Like a couple of hobags. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm sorry; believe me if I had any control over my dreams, you would both be purty and awesome. m(_ _)m ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:48 pm
{XDD Lol! Trust me, we're not hoebags. We may joke like a bunch of hoebags, but we're not. Also, don't worry I'm not offended. Dreams are dreams and this is the internet. I probably don't leave that good of an impression. If I could I'd prove it, but once again this is the internet and my privacy settings on facebook would probably prevent the viewing of my pics.}

Milly watched the scene, observing how Van and Kai reacted to one another. She was quiet, trying her best to take certain mental notes. However, she couldn't come up with anything aside from expect a kid to hurt themself often with wreckless behavior.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:52 pm
"Alright, I think that's enough riding around for you." Van said picking up Kai and holding him in one arm while he picked up his bicycle with the other before starting to walk back to the house, Kai examining the new scar he had on his leg on the way back.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:14 pm
Milly couldn't help but wonder if she should follow them or not. After all, she had lost quite a bit of her previous nerve as of late and it felt awkward at best to try to accompany them.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:18 pm
"Coming?" Van said, stopping for a moment and looking back at Milly. "Mala'd probably want to be informed as well before you start hanging around so much."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:33 pm
"..Ah! Yes, I'm coming!" Milly said, walking quickly over to the two in order to catch up. She seemed quite nervous and was quite tense.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:38 pm
((And any word from Haru yet about SMWtV?))

"Oh! Kai, this is Milly. She's thinking of having a kid of her own soon and wanted some experience with kids before then, so you'll probably be seeing a lot of her for a bit." Van said to Kai as the boy held on by wrapping his arms around his father's neck.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:58 pm
{He says it had a long run and his characters have pretty much been written out.}

"I-it's nice to meet you, Kai." Milly said, offering the boy as bright of a smile as she could muster.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:16 pm
((So we may time skip and continue without him?))

Kai seemed to hold onto his dad a little tighter as he eyed Milly suspiciously. "So you're, what, just gonna watch me and my sister all the time or something?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games