Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 am
AandOE
Having character mini-arcs would really allow us to get to know each other on a more personal level! ^_^
*eats Ergos next-ed*

Next-ed!!!!!!!

Well if we are going to do character arcs, then here are a few things i Can play around with on San

* Brother hood and growing up with Sarus (if and when he returns)
* Why did the Kazekage intrust me with such a powerful technique? What i do to deserve this? (gunsei)
* Friendship with Ganchou, and the shinnanagins that was caused
* Proving himself to Siniku, as siniku was a "key element" into the growth San's mentality as a ninja
*Partnership and teamwork with Howadio during, through, and after the academy.
*Looking up to Bast
*How much San places in the new gennin and the new order that they will bring about  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:07 pm
Err...

Next-next(-next?)-ed!

* Ganchou's insanity run~
* Partnership w/ San
* "Re-training" w/bast
* Death of a mentor... (Siniku's exit, if ever...)

for a few  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:11 pm
i have one thing to say about yours yo-ko... order? what freaking order will anyone but james bring about? manfred wants to fight... and eat. i want to just do whatever i possibly can... i haven't even figured it out... a character arc would be nice for me to develop that... anyways... ya. and james... james is going to be keeping lucas in line... only way it'll happen.

as for possible things to look at for a character arc about my background...
- my extensive travels and the things i've learnt on them.
- my reasons for travelling
- my family and me.
- why i seem to respect medics (really only james... just saying.)
- why i hate being demeaned.
- why i seem to enjoy causing anbu trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:56 pm
dreadno
i have one thing to say about yours yo-ko... order? what freaking order will anyone but james bring about? manfred wants to fight... and eat. i want to just do whatever i possibly can... i haven't even figured it out... a character arc would be nice for me to develop that... anyways... ya. and james... james is going to be keeping lucas in line... only way it'll happen.
- why i seem to respect medics (really only james... just saying.)

It's good to be loved.

Are we sure we want character arcs? every time I have taken the time to write out a character moment it has basically been blown over to go handle other s**t.

Not that im not down for a character arc.

James will defend Suna and it's residents to the death and past it. this is the only home he has ever had. James had to grow up quick because of his abandonment, and that's why he came through the academy late. That also makes him older not in years but personality.

A lot of people pick up habits from who they grew up with. James like me in real life did the opposite he learned what not to be like. That is where the maturity comes from and why he is so cool headed.

He, also like the real me, Does love a good fight, and thats why he can get so bloodlusting.

we can make it Dreadno. James will keep things down a notch and hell

If the first batch made it with Ganchou's crazy a** then we can make it with you two. our two puppet guys seem pretty down to earth, but they are truly green.

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:05 pm
lol suna greenies. they have no idea what they signed up for.

and of course you're appreaciated... love... i'm sorry but i'm taken.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 pm
Not quite what I meant but sure Dreadno.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 pm
XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:38 pm
Sorry that was a global rant I was dragging out into the light. But its good that you guys are thinking about your characters. And really Character Arcs can be completed any time. But often what people can think up themselves are more interesting to them then what someone else tells them they have to RP.

Siniku's Arcs are simple:

His Family is a strong point in his life, does he want to continue being a ninja if it means his Daughter will grow up with out a father.

He has a extreme want to out due the Celebraty of his Grand Father, the Original Desert Fox, a Robin Hood like bandit. [i.e. thats why he believes in Real justice and Karma]

And really Siniku is wondering at the moment exactly is he strong enough to continue being a Ninja anyway. Those are the things he worries and thinks about so that is what his Arcs are.

Also... WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SINIKU DYING?!! Retiring YES but NOT dying!... If he DID die he would come back as a ghost like Obi Wan Kenobi.

These are not the Shinobi you are looking for.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:09 pm
Do you want Siniku's leg fixed Flawed? James can do it whenever you wish, and Siniku is a funny old man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm
@ Winter
Did you know Gan's motivations are nearly identical? Orphan, taken in by a sand family, sent to village to become a shinobi, died three times in it's defense, and will do anything to protect it.

@ Flawed
"These are not the Shinobi we're... wait, f*** yeah they are! GRAB EM!"
~_~ Not necisarly Siniku per say... y'know, perhaps Bast... *breaks into uncontrollable laughter* Phew, sorry, wanted a laugh. But yeah, doesn't have to die... just be very injured >_>  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 pm
Well, it doesn't have to be completely all about someone's past for the entire thing. Look at what I did for Siniku's arc: I provided a general bad guy type--the IBD--& then made all y'all get interested in what the repercussions of his young days became. Sure Siniku is all badass & everything these days, but he thought of someone from his past that did everything they could do to protect him, which caused a misunderstanding when the Jofuku became that protector in a critical situation.

TL biggrin R - Make a historical flaw turn into a big quest.

If you guys want me to do a random roll of the dice to figure out which rpc should be focused upon next, it'll solve the dilemma in an objective manner. I can even keep it a secret from the majority of you if that's what you'd like. (for planning events, etc)

Desin Slight

I was hoping that you'd join us in our shenanigans! ^_^ But... you're still a Kumo-nin, correct? >.< Did you have any ideas on how the character arcs should start? We could have a topic set up in the Cloud Country, & have something for both villages to do~ (Howaido Hatake came from there, I do believe)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm
o.o Oh noes, historical flaws? Better refrain from putting Bast up, then, although it would be funny to bring in everyone that she's ever met (that's still alive) and try to stuff them in to the Village. It would be colorful company, to say the least.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:39 pm
How would I explain to Hide Kioko on her 'line becoming a custom technique for us in this universe? XD I do think that blu would have a few laughs at that, but... And what about all of the Miyamoto family members? Most of them don't go outside the void very often~~ Anywho', I'd probably just count the entire family as 1 entry on the random rolling of the die.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:02 am
Flawed Anubis

Also... WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SINIKU DYING?!! Retiring YES but NOT dying!... If he DID die he would come back as a ghost like Obi Wan Kenobi.

These are not the Shinobi you are looking for.

Winning  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 am
AandOE

I hoped to join Sand for many reasons, but the main three are;
1. It's the most active.
2. It has very well developed character's, I love very well developed characters. xD.

3. I'ma be GUNning for a SpEcIal technique. See? Hahaha. O w O. Gunsei is an amazing jutsu, I've a million uses for such a marvelous blank slate. > : D.

...Though it would take years of service for the Kage to entrust me with such a skill. Damn Family Secret. xD. Also, I'd have used up most of my custom slots for my Utsuro Fuuin. > : D.

I played a video game once which story was basically every character having their own arc. ._. It all starts when a person from their pasts appears, or they decide to do something they've been hoping to do/putting off for most of their lives, we could try something like that. > . >

I am a Kumo-nin, but that's why you can make two characters in this guild. o.o... But perhaps a joint village character arc wouldn't be so good, it would be hard for Qastor and Me to try and make our characters avoid being close to each other. We're supposed to avoid them even being in the same thread, I think. ._.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games