Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image

Second YearRavenclawSingle

【A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.

James smiled as the girl introduced herself. She seemed pretty nice, despite the fact that she appeared to be a tad bit distracted. "I'm a Ravenclaw, though I'm not entirely sure why. I coulda swore I'd be a Gryffindor," the girl replied to Ruby. She did have to wonder where Akira would end up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:54 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Michelle and Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wondered what happened to him'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada nodded enthusiastically. She couldn't agree more; she'd always been rather lonely. Her parents were wonderful, of course, but honestly, she couldn't help but think she'd have been a little less socially awkward if she'd had a sibling. Although, the one she's end up with would be 12 years younger than her, so it wouldn't really help her now. Still, maybe she could help him or her so that he or she was a little less awkward than she was.

She tossed her hair a little an adjusted her hat. Her bangs had fallen back in her face from her nodding.
                                  "I'm do my best to be a good big sister. I'm a little worried about it, though; I mean, I've never had a sibling before. I've always been an only child..." She didn't know the first thing about being an older sister. She hoped that she didn't do something that would somehow hurt her younger sibling.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:04 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
"I can help you with older sibling stuff." Michelle said smiling and patting Ada's shoulder. It'd be easy for her. She had 3 younger sisters after all. And she had practically raised Olyvia since Lyv's mom died and Vincent had been working 2 different jobs until the candy shop.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie smirked at her best friend. "What Bird?" She asked laughing. "Are you trying to say something bad about meee?" She winked at Caitlin and ruffled her own hair laughing some more. She knew she was a flirt and she had no problem with it. She just loved teasing Caitlin.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack, Jade, really anyone cute

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:09 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: She'll be fine...
With: Nell, Michelle, and Ada

Marina didn't roll her eyes, though she wanted to. She couldn't believe that Ada was worried about being a good big sister; the girl was practically a saint! She'd never heard the Hufflepuff utter and unkind word, or deny someone help, or do anything wrong at all. But that was probably why she was in Hufflepuff. "You'll do fine, Ada. It'll probably take some adjustment, yeah, but I can't see you being a bad older sister," Marina replied. She tried picturing herself with a younger sibling, and couldn't. She'd probably scar the child forever, if her parents ever had one. She wasn't really big sister material. Between the temper, the mood swings, and the manipulative streak... Yeah, she'd be awful.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

That voice was so familiar, but Cameron still could not place a name on the girl with the bleach blonde and blue hair. "My summer was alright, but I'm glad we're going back to Hogwarts," he stated, looking at the girl through slightly squinted eyes. Why couldn't he figure out that the mystery girl was really the second year Ravenclaw who went by the name of Gracie? Then the name flew out of Caitlin's mouth. That's Gracie?! Cameron stared at the Ravenclaw with wide eyes. Whoa, she changed, he thought, a small grin appearing on his mouth.

wearing
((Oh, haha I understood it as Gracie calling Cam Bird. If I remember correctly, after finishing the carriage ride or whatever, we just posted our students at the Great Hall sitting at their house tables, waiting for the first years to arrive to start the sorting.))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Ruby blinked a bit at her reply. She supposed it was possible to think differently of yourself then the hat did. Personally she hadn't had much of a doubt that she would land in hufflepuff. "Must have been a surprise that you got in that house then. My second oldest brother is a fourth year in that house." she said with a smile. Now that the first years had left she focused on her conversation partner. "I'm sorry. I was a bit distracted when you first came. I was worrying about my younger brother. He's not exactly the friendliest person when you first meet him." She explained. Which was true.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

He smirked and nodded towards where Mel and Steele were standing. "Well, we better get catching up with them before the carts leave." He led the two girls towards where Melinda and Steele were.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:48 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell giggled at the sibling talk the girls had taken to. "I only have experience with older siblings so I can't give too much advice. All I can pretty much say is just be patient. I'm pretty sure there were bunches of times my brother and sisters didn't want to be patient with me but they were and I'm really grateful for it now." she smiled before chuckling thinking back to all the times she must've annoyed her siblings with her inane questions and actions.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina, Michelle, Ada | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Reminiscent | Thinking: Hehe, poor guys|

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny reached the carriages and and got in, waiting to see if anyone would join her. She knew that if would surge forward with or with out anyone else. This was her second year at Hogwarts and she was excited for the new classes though sad to leave her new baby niece. Pulling out River, even though she squeaked in protest, she held out a cracker and placed them both in her lap. The rat grabbed the cracker and started eating it hungrily.

[Exit to Court Yard]

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana nodded before following Samuel towards the carriage which Steele and Melinda headed towards. When they arrived at the carriage, Ariana let go of Katrina's hand in order to climb into her seat.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm
♫ Feeling: Embarrassed.
♫ Company: Cameron, Gracie.
♫ What am I doing: Going to the carriages
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin shook her head and climbed into a carriage, "C'mon, before it leaves," She said, waiting impaitently to get to the castle. It was her second year, her first year witnessing a Sorting and she didn't want to miss it.

OOC: *Exit to wherever we're supposed to go next. Probably Entrance Gates*

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

where; Hogsmeade Station xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Ronyoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; a little of everything.

Jane smiled as Ron approached. She'd probably never been so happy to see the Slytherin. "Good to see you too" She said with a smile. Jane and Ronyo had never really been close, it almost seemed like he was kind of just there, or rather she was. Jane didn't really know why, he was perfectly pleasant.

Jane grabbed Ronyo's hand and allowed herself to be lead to an open carriage. She laughed slightly at his movements. Very gentlemanly. As the stepped towards the carriage Jane smiled again. "Actually quite lovely. Spent most of it in my library or running." She said trying to think. "Oh" She said suddenly "I got a car. Not sure if you car being as magic as you are." She said jokingly "You know for us muggle borns it pretty nice." Especially when it cost more then most people's house She thought to herself. A softer smile suddenly filled her face. "And I'm having a baby" She said then corrected herself "Well not me, my mother. Well not my mother really." She shook her head. "Um...we are adopting a baby" She said finally.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:32 am
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather turned around and looked at the carriages. They were leaving sooner than expected. She turned back to face Dominic. "Well, if you're coming with us, you better hurry. It looks like the carriages are leaving soon, and I don't want to chase one down on foot again this year." she said to him with the smallest of laughs. She gave him a wave, then ran back to her previous companions. "Come on, guys! We're gonna miss it again!" she said to Dhylan and Remy. Anxiously, she stood before them, waiting for them to go with her to the carriages, as well as a possible response from Dominic.

Wearing
{OOC: We gotta get movin'! We're gonna miss 'em again! DX}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:45 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade Station/ Carriage

As the carriage began to move along Ronyo smiled as Jane talked about the rest of her summer. All the actions and points of interest were either muggle based or, in terms of the new baby, basic life events. It was again more to support the idea that Ronyo had tried to piece together about the girls lack of enthusiasm for the wizarding world. With a chuckle at the question about cars Ronyo held a smile as he responded.

“Remember my dad was a muggle from America, while I was just barely old enough to really understand things he talked about I did retain much of the muggle facts he spoke of. I’ve read a few muggle books from time to time as well, most fantasy but a few based in a modern setting. What kind of car did you get if I may ask?”

If Ronyo remembered correctly sixteen was a major year for muggle children because they could get their automobile license. The pictures of modern muggle cars were always interesting when compared to the few flying cars the wizarding community had. However the older elements of the wizarding world were what always put Ronyo’s mind at ease. The stress and problems of technology had no real baring when magic was capable of so much more, and plus the fact that most muggle electronics couldn’t stand to be near when a strong spell was cast without sparking and shutting down.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:11 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: We should get in the carriages
With: Nell, Michelle, and Ada

Marina smiled briefly, picturing Nell as the youngest. She did have a certain sweet, innocent, youngest child vibe about her. "We should get in the carriages, guys. I think the first years have already left. We don't want to miss the start of term banquet." She climbed up into the nearest carriage, making sure no one else was inside, and held the door open for her new friends.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

OOC: It looks like the Sorting has already started, so I'll be posting at the Slytherin table.

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games