Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

Suddenly it was like she was being drugged all over again. Her body was not under her own control, she was being seduced, and her neck was bitten, albeit lightly. "No! I don't want it like this! Stop! Don't do this!" She told Corona before shoving the woman away, her entire body trembling violently. While she did want it, she was suddenly scared of the power her aunt had over her body, of how it seemed so much like when she had been the heir to her father; locked in her room and lusted after by the Dragon he trusted. As the King's eyes became a maddening haze of turquoise and light blue, Harmony shakily stop and rushed out of the room and back to her wife to cling to the Queen, shaking head to toe. "L-lizzy?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy turned to her lover, whom she'd been trying to find for awhile now, and hugged her gently. "What is it, honey? What's wrong?" She brushed the hair out of Harmony's rapidly changing eyes, frightened by the color's instability and the fear prevalent in their expression. "What happened? Are you hurt? Harmony-chan, please, tell me what's going on," the Queen pleaded, leading her trembling husband to a nearby couch and helping her sit down.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

Harmony looked her wife in the eyes, finally saying in a shaking voice, "C-corona.... Kissed me....... Sh-she wasn't mean... And I l-l-liked it, but then she kept going and I got sc-scared.... I wanted it, but... I wont hu-hurt you by lying... Or cheating...." The woman confessed, crystal tears running down her cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy was a little surprised at first; she hadn't known that Corona and Harmony were so fond of each other. She raised a hand and gently brushed away her husband's tears, leaning forward and kissing her gently. "Harmony... If you want her, I'm not going to stop you. It's fine with me, really, as long as you still love me and want to be married to me." Lizzy blushed and looked down. Her words sounded a bit selfish to her, but it was the truth. She didn't mind what Harmony did as long as she was still wanted.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:52 am
User Image

Harmony looked at her wife and then gripped her chin firmly, looking into the green ones with her gold flecked crystal-aqua eyes. "I will always live, breathe, and die for you Elizabeth Ariake. You are my wife and not even death could change how much I love you." Before blushing, her own eyes pink-ish. "But.... I mean.... Corona is my aunt! This isn't West Virginia! And.... I want her to some degree! Crap........... Why is my family so sexually weird?" She asked as she flopped down onto Lizzy's lap to rest her head there, her back on the seat of the couch.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:56 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy leaned forward and kissed Harmony again, relieved that she was still loved. She giggled and ran her hand gently through her husband's hair, trying to soothe her. "Your family? Baby, I was expected to marry my brother since before I was born. I think you having some feelings toward Corona is way less weird than that. It's not like you grew up knowing you have an aunt; in a way, she's almost a stranger to you. And in getting to know you she's decided you're desirable.... And you are." Lizzy smiled. "You should give her a chance. I think she'll be kind to you." Lizzy blushed and fidgeted slightly. "Also... Um... It might be a good thing... Because I won't be able to have very much sex for awhile. Harmony, honey... I'm pregnant."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:19 am
User Image

Harmony sat up swiftly, her eyes suddenly a maddening swirl of many colors in her many emotions. "You are?! It worked?! Really?! I'm gonna be a Dad! Mom... dad..... mom.... Dad-mom!" She finally decided, kissing her lover on her lips. "This is amazing Lizzy! I can't wait to be a dad... mom... Parent! And I promise.... No matter what, I will always love you most. Mainly because Corona is my aunt and that is kinda weirding me out..." The King admitted before drawing away from her wife. "Do you think I should talk to her in private?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:40 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy giggled and kissed Harmony back, thrilled that her husband was so pleased by the news. "I love you too, sweetheart... And yes, you should probably discuss how you feel." She hugged Harmony once more and stood. "Go ahead, go talk to her. Let me take care of the paperwork for today." The Dragon doctor who had told her she was pregnant said she shouldn't strain herself; paperwork seemed a productive and restful way to spend her afternoon.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:56 am
User Image

Harmony grinned and walked out, nervously locating her aunt back in her chambers. She enetered and rubbed the back of her head at the Dragon, saying in a sheepish voice, "S-sorry.... I didn't have a good experience my first time here as royalty. I.... I spoke to Lizzy, and she says.. As long as we both are okay, and I will always be hers at the end of the day, it's okay..." Her eyes shifted to be flecked with teal and soft rose, her entire demeanor nervous and submissive.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image
Corona Ryuu

Corona shook her head, an apologetic expression on her face. "I'm ashamed of myself, Harmony. I had no right to approach you in that way. I'm so sorry for frightening you." She listened to what Harmony had to say and smiled slightly, approaching her niece. "So, this is really alright?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

Harmony looked at her Aunt shyly, her body language becoming more and more unsure and submissive under her gaze. "Y-yes... this is alright........ I uh... I want it....." She said in a small voice, shifting nervously before looking up, her eyes turquoise with rise flecks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
Corona Ryuu

Corona's grin widened slightly as she eyed her niece much like she would a particularly scrumptious delicacy. Yet, in spite of the animalistic lust and hunger in her eyes, there was also a fair amount of real affection in her expression as well. She approached Harmony slowly, a step at a time, her tall and sinuous form moving much like a graceful serpent getting ready for the strike. "You are absolutely certain, my dear Harmony? Once I begin... I will not want to be interrupted," she whispered in the younger girl's ear, delighting in the shiver she saw go down Harmony's spine. "You look so perfectly sweet... I want to devour all of you..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

Artemis ran around her mother and father, her eyes a gentle blue as she sang a song that made no sense to anyone but her. The small dragon was getting used to her fire and was now releasing it while not around her little brother since it scared him so much. She raced down the sidewalk, avoiding the road without her mother there thanks to the memories of long ago. She looked back to her parents, Den-den, and Tank and grinned moments before A sharp pain began to hit her back, her body jerking around as it contorted, Artemis screaming as her bones realigned, skin became a reddish tone, scales covered the new skin, her screams of pain turning into roars as she fought the changes she didn't understand, wings tearing from her back. "MOMMY!!!" She screamed, her eyes filled with tears and pain.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden wasn't the first to realize that something was wrong with Artemis, but he was the first to understand what was wrong. He got to the screaming girl first, giving her firmly stated instructions. "Don't fight it, Missy. Shh, I know it hurts. But it won't in a minute." Jorden gently pressed his hand against Artemis's lower back as he embraced her, hitting the pressure points that were aggravating her and causing the twitching new wings to relax. "There, isn't that better? Don't be scared, honey. You've got a pretty new set of wings. You've seen mine, haven't you? Me and Mony both have them too."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Artemis didn't hurt as much, but she still cried as she struggled against the changes, the wings flopping around uselessly as she tried to stay human looking. She knew that Den-den and Mony looked cool as Dragons, but she was scared. After all, this hurt so badly, she didn't know what to do. She clung to her half brother pitifully and whimpered, "Den-den.... It hurts........... I don't want it...It hurts Den-den...... Where's Mommy.....?" Her tears harder again as the pain spiked and she cried.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff