Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:12 pm
"Ah~" Farah lent on the back of John's chair starring intently at the ceiling, seemingly unfazed by the males violent outburst. Humming she cupped her chin in her hand and toyed with a strand of her own hair, her attention drifting off tormenting her currant target.

"The lord, no, lady Ander is far more noble then I would have first thought" in all honesty her respect for 'Hector' had gone up by a considerable amount. To take the place of a man in this day and age was hard but to be so utterly successful that women were practically tripping over you was something else.

She couldn't help the small, mirthful chuckle that bubbled forth at the thought of her female crews faces if they ever found out "Her disguise is second to none, I'll give her credit for that. My female crew members war certainly fooled"

Pushing herself away from the chair Farah wondered back around to the front of the desk, her arms folded behind her back "well then, seeing as you've so kindly given me something allow me to share something with you" The black haired woman held her palm up, flexing the small white scare for John to see "It's far easier to wash your hair over a basin for a few days, far easier to control that way"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:20 pm
"That was the plan anyway. Or at least until it makes a scab." He told her before turning and going into the bathroom. After a few moments, he walked out with his hair washed and properly combed with a towel around his neck. He then sat on his bed and looked at Farah. His head was slowly coming back together as the dizziness vanished.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:34 pm
Farah gave a dramatic sigh and shook her head "now thats just unfair", her once genuine smile had again distorted into her signature perverted grin "For someone so naive you don't half tease you know" looking him over once more
"and yet all the ladies flock to 'Hector'...I wonder why?"

Still humming Farah turned towards the door "maybe next time I'll get to help out" she winked over her shoulder at John, waiting near the door to see his reaction. He was so fun to play with.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:59 pm
Eviz sat at the foot of Hector's bed, he rubbed his eyes, after staring at the map for quite some time they had begun to hurt. He turned to Hector 'hey...how you holding up?' he asked her, wondering if she would even answer.

A frown appeared on Liams face, hours had passed and still nothing, he was beginning to worry. He stepped back into his room and quickly searched for commoner clothing.
A short while later he stepped back to the balcony wearing simple clothing and a hood to hide his face. He began climbing down the siding.

[~sorry, forgot to log off this morning c:]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:50 pm
'I'm fine.' Hector replied. 'I see your heading for the capital. John has learned my methods well. The helmet... I feel like it's diverting a little southeast of the capital between the wasteland and the sea. It's becoming clearer, but... be careful...'

Luna was working as a waitress for the family restaurant. Of course, the place was usually stuffed with Luna's admires who drooled over her lovely smile, but today, they were all worried. Even though her family was spared and she should have been happy, she didn't have her usual smile. Some found the more reserved and elegant appearance she had more beautiful, but still, they were worried about her.

((It's all cool))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:08 pm
'ill be sure to tell John...tell me if you need anything" Eviz yawned, he was beginning to feel tired, almost as if he hadn't slept in days.

Liam wasn't sure of where to look for the girl, she had never really told him where she lived. He stopped at the end of the street and thought for a moment, where would it be best to search for her?

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:19 pm
John blushed and looked away from Farah, not saying anything as she turned to leave. As soon as she was far enough away, he closed the door and got dressed in a clean uniform before cleaning up the room. Wobbling slightly, he headed to the kitchen to get something to eat before checking on Eviz and Hector.

'Alright. I will. You should get some rest. I'm sure you're probably worn out, aren't you.' She replied.

Luna continued to work as more customers came in and out. It was getting to be the lunch rush and the restaurant was rather popular.

Where Liam was, a few guys passed by, chatting as they walked down the street. "What do you mean you haven't been there? The food is pretty good, but the waitresses are really cute."
"But I heard the owner almost got executed the other day." Another replied.
"That's cause he punched some drunk noble. That a**hole deserved it." Another man chimed in as they walked down the street into the restaurant she worked at.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:27 pm
'yes I suppose. Eviz said, with a light chuckle 'hopefully we'll be at Hannon after I sleep...I better get going' he got up and headed to the door.

Liam overheard the men talking about the man that had punched the noble, it matched with what Luna had told him, he then watched the men as they headed into the restaurant. He headed to the restaurant, pulling his hood slightly so his face was covered, he walked in and took the nearest seat, waiting for someone to take his order.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:35 pm
A middle aged burnette walked over to Liam with a notebook. "Can I take your order?" She asked. Across the way, Luna was walking in and out of the kitchen, serving food.

'Alright then. Take care. Also, don't forget to feed my body.' She told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:03 pm
'of course, of course...' he said as he yawned once more, he then walked out of the room and headed to his office. The second he got there he threw himself onto his bed and passed out.

Liam looked at the woman, he didn't say anything for a minute after he saw Luna "oh...do you have any pies?" He asked, his gaze still locked on Luna.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:09 pm
The waitress tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for Liam. "Pies? We have strawberry, chocolate, pecan, apple, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, lemon, pumpkin, keylime..." She started to name off, realizing he was looking at Luna and not actually paying attention to her. "rhubarb, Luna, pear, and cherry." She finished, throwing in Luna name, knowing it would get his attention off of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:13 pm
Liam turned to the woman when she said Luna, he raised an eyebrow and realized what she had done "I...I'm sorry...could I get chocolate" he said finally, not wanting to take anymore of the woman's time.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:16 pm
"Alright." She replied, taking his order before going and getting it. While she did, Luna kept working, looking in a sad mood, but trying her best. Many of those around her were asking her what was wrong, but she didn't answer them and would instead just run back to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:21 pm
Liam watched as Luna moved around the restaurant, he noticed that something was wrong with her, he wanted to ask what was wrong, but it was obvious that she wasn't in the mood, instead he waited for his food.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:25 pm
A few minutes later, Luna came out with his slice of pie and set it down in front of him. "Here you go." She said with a fake smile to Liam, not really looking at him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games