Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 am
Was hanging out with girlfriend yesterday -Win
She pulled out a DS and was playing a video game -Double Win
She was playing Pokemon Emerald - Triple Win
She said she loves pokemon - Quadruple Win

Her birthday is in a couple weeks so I asked her what was her favorite pokemon. She said Dialga and Pikachu. I said ok.
List of Present I'm getting her:
This
This
This
This
And This

Her birthday is 3 days before Valentine's day so I'm just knocking both of those days out with one trip. I can buy all of these things at this anime shop I go to thats only a 10-15 minute drive from my house. So thats what I plan on doing today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:17 am
That, seems like a lot of money. Regardless, nice gifts.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:29 am
Ok, so I just woke up after my birthday and I'm confused. I was only up til 2am last night which is only about an hour later than normal for me, and had no alcohol whatsoever last night, so I'm confused why I slept until 1. Maybe it has something to do with all this rain? It still looks like it's barely dawn outside through my windows......

But it's official that I can use GIMPShop but not GIMP. I made Odd a siggy, finally.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:25 am
SubonicXP
RhymeJW
I have a question. I was looking for a mission I had in mind to do, but I didn't see it there. There was a mission to revive fossils. Is there a new one that I can do or do you have plans to put back the old one?
You mean this one?

No I did that one. That is the one to GET the fossil. There was one you wrote to revive the fossil.  

RhymeJW

Rishiki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:29 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Rishiki
I need to be more active, especially since my net is fixed.
*scolds self*
Hey, there. Welcome back.

It's good to be back.
Even though I disappeared for several days after posting that.
What is wrong with me?! D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:11 pm
Thinking about drawing a pokemon based mini comic  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:25 pm
RhymeJW
SubonicXP
RhymeJW
I have a question. I was looking for a mission I had in mind to do, but I didn't see it there. There was a mission to revive fossils. Is there a new one that I can do or do you have plans to put back the old one?
You mean this one?

No I did that one. That is the one to GET the fossil. There was one you wrote to revive the fossil.
Actually you can also revive in that same mission, don't remember one which was strictly revive. However, now that I think about it, what with the shop open, I need to make one, give me five minutes and I'll have one up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:42 pm
SubonicXP
RhymeJW
SubonicXP
RhymeJW
You mean this one?

Actually you can also revive in that same mission, don't remember one which was strictly revive. However, now that I think about it, what with the shop open, I need to make one, give me five minutes and I'll have one up.
And done!  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:48 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Ok, so I just woke up after my birthday and I'm confused. I was only up til 2am last night which is only about an hour later than normal for me, and had no alcohol whatsoever last night, so I'm confused why I slept until 1. Maybe it has something to do with all this rain? It still looks like it's barely dawn outside through my windows......

But it's official that I can use GIMPShop but not GIMP. I made Odd a siggy, finally.

User Image
That's pretty awesome. Good job.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:33 pm
SubonicXP
SubonicXP
RhymeJW
SubonicXP
RhymeJW
You mean this one?

And done!

Thanks... that's quite a bit different the last one, in fact a LOT easier hahaha. ^_^  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:39 pm
*Edits mission slightly to make it multipurpose*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:25 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Requiem of Whyspers

User Image
That's pretty awesome. Good job.
thanks Ter. =) I wanna make one for Jira now but finding good pictures of Jirachi is a joke.

I can't even find good ones to use for a "cute" signature for him. And my lack of skill at drawing Jirachi prevents me from being able to make any pictures to use, myself. Meh.....I'm tempted to fall on the "wish" aspect of Jirachi or the Dreamer aspect of Jira to use pretty much whatever........

Edit: Actually, scratch that. I found a few images I could use and made him one. It's in my profile thread, at the bottom of Jira's bio post.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 pm
OMG *dies from the football game* Not sure if anyone here is a football fan but that Pats and Ravens game was sooooooooooooooooooo intense!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:23 pm
No one is ever going to know that game for anything but Steven Tyler's giving the American Anthem hepatitis C.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:28 am
Trigramatic
No one is ever going to know that game for anything but Steven Tyler's giving the American Anthem hepatitis C.

Hahaha... well the party I was at, we are all Witnesses and we do not believe in patriotism so we mute the TV for the Anthem hahaha. Didn't hear him sing it blaugh  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games